test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gauntlgrym Play with the Devs and livestream WEDNESDAY, 3PM PDT!

sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Want to play with/against the devs in Gauntlgrym and receive the exclusive <Critical Hit> title? Join us on the NeverwinterPreview shard Wednesday at 3PM PDT (when is that in your time zone?) for some PvE/PvP goodness!

Click here for all of the info about how to get started and participate: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?372752-Gauntlgrym-Playtest-June-26th-2013

Aaaaaand, we'll be livestreaming the event on our Twitch.TV channel! Tune in to watch, or play along for a chance to get on the stream!

See you then!
Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
Post edited by sominator on

Comments

• wininoidwininoid Member Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    How late will it go?
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I will probably be able to make it, but can you please give us more notice than a few hours of events like this?
  • nameitorloseitnameitorloseit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18
    edited June 2013
    how do we join those guilds?
  • pureseason1pureseason1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    cool... really a bummer its only for the preview server and the title does not goto the live server...
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    cool... really a bummer its only for the preview server and the title does not goto the live server...

Stuff like titles for doing preview server events typically show up on live. Least that is how they did it in the past on CO.
  • chitsuphrenechitsuphrene Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hope we can get enough ppl to start a guild and can join GG

edit / preview shard unavailable :(
  • shandareneeshandarenee Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    My character hasnt been updated on preview since it went live. Will there be an option to update the preview version of my character?
  • chitsuphrenechitsuphrene Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    My character hasnt been updated on preview since it went live. Will there be an option to update the preview version of my character?

Go to http://nw.perfectworld.com/preview and copy over your Level 60 character to the NeverwinterPreview shard. (you can copy as much as u want :) )
  • shandareneeshandarenee Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Thank you very much, when I clicked link in the OP post. it just refreshed the page.
  • chaddiwickerchaddiwicker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Is there a gear score requirement?
  • bur1xbur1x Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013

nope - just join and have fun :)
  • preciousfaithpreciousfaith Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    Want to play with/against the devs in Gauntlgrym and receive the exclusive <Critical Hit> title? Join us on the NeverwinterPreview shard today at 5PM PDT (when is that in your time zone?) for some PvE/PvP goodness!

Click here for all of the info about how to get started and participate: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?370882-Gauntlgrym-Flash-Playtest-June-24-2013

Aaaaaand, we'll be livestreaming the event on our Twitch.TV channel! Tune in to watch, or play along for a chance to get on the stream!

See you then!

Wait, so your telling us we can go onto the PTS and try something that should of been in offical live by now, are you trying to tell us that you have it fixed? or are you actually just wasting time again, what type of compensation will you give us seeing as GRYM hasnt been working for over a week now... ****ING FAIL Perfect World
  • preciousfaithpreciousfaith Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013

no gear score required, just need a level 60 char thats in a guild
  • agentjasporagentjaspor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    A little more notice would have been nice... After patching, I literally had about 5 minutes to find or create a guild and choose a side. Didn't happen. Now I'm among dozens of people standing around with their thumbs up their.. noses... without a guild and unable to participate.
    edited June 2013
    they do really fail every event they do i swear.... the savage enchantments still dont work, just pretty green gems at the moment, and dont start me on the dog drop rate, one guy had 30 blue dogs while others had nothing... thats a really fair and awesome system you have running, farmed the event for about 5 days for scrolls and enchants is worthless to my cleric.... im regreating being a Founder -_-'
  • cyberranger71cyberranger71 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Thank you very much, when I clicked link in the OP post. it just refreshed the page.
    Can't make or get into a Guild or Alliance. What use is this. Should have a auto get in one.
  • vypra77vypra77 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Would be nice to have an ETA on Gauntlgrym on the live shard. 4 days with no update...
  • mythicgriffonmythicgriffon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    No luck getting in a guild, maybe next time
    As long as they fear...
  • chaddiwickerchaddiwicker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I liked this better than I thought I would. My only suggestions are:

1. Let experience accrue for companions. Trying to level my companion but she didn't get any experience even though she's way below 60.
    2. Give us the glowing path to show us where to take things. I ran around for awhile before I figured out where I'm supposed to turn things in that I had collected.
  • demonsunderdemonsunder Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 243 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Nice to play wit the dev's the Dwarf king crypt was way too easy though, the bosses mechanic was very straight forward and he really needs an enrage timer or a bit of burst damage, did not go below 80% hp on my tank and that was with every add on me with 1 healer, took us about 6 min to down the boss/es on final fight, as for difficulty I would rate it higher than pirates but lower than karrandax (post nerf)

Needs a Damage buff about 25% 30% and some reason for us to avoid the red, doesn't hit hard enough to not just ignore it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Oceanic Neverwinter guild http://19thbattalion.com/home
    Breadbasket NW-DTYGYBRF2
  • crowbarsrcrowbarsr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    What a disgusting way to hide "Come help us test a potential fix to our lazy development/coding."
  • sorrowswindssorrowswinds Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 56
    edited June 2013
    crowbarsr wrote: »
    What a disgusting way to hide "Come help us test a potential fix to our lazy development/coding."

Yes it is great to see a game and it developers involved with the community like this. Neverwinter has a really good track record of communication, rare to see in alot of games. Most times your lucky to get anything meaningful once a week most other places
    eIZAVOi.jpg
  • cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
    edited June 2013
    That was fun. Thanks for joining us :)
    edited June 2013
    crowbarsr wrote: »

So would you prefer that they didn't test it on the preview server?

Because personally, I'm glad they did though it would have been better if we got more notice.
  • skreechrskreechr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 85
    edited June 2013
    ok so I took part with the DEVs etc... and my group downed the final boss in the PVE stage 3. So when do I receive my exclusive title <Critical Hit>
  • baezylbaezyl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    skreechr wrote: »
    ok so I took part with the DEVs etc... and my group downed the final boss in the PVE stage 3. So when do I receive my exclusive title <Critical Hit>
    Yah i was wondering this too.
  • wheelercubwheelercub Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Not a big fan of server events for the new Gauntlgrym dungeon when we don't have level 60s who can take advantage of it. Seems like they should just be included in normal Dungeon & PvP events.
  • thialeinthialein Member Posts: 11
    edited June 2013
    Not amused... it's the same problem then the last weeks, PWI, that you are posting things of this only a few hours before it'll starting. So some of us don't life in america, you know? Some of us are crazy enough, to make this things with your devs, even it's in the middle of the night! But you give us no chance to do it, cause you tell it to late! It's a shame, you are never consider this!
  • xaiim7xaiim7 Member Posts: 40
    edited June 2013
    This game is "only" for US? Why you set time to US 5PM and in EU 2AM? Never mind, we have ping 200ms, no one care. All content on 60lv is for 5 players, and we have terrible ping. Admins, try play over proxy in EU with 200ms. Any PvP vs player with 50ms. Enjoy it.
  • omholsomhols Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    xaiim7 wrote: »
    This game is "only" for US? Why you set time to US 5PM and in EU 2AM? Never mind, we have ping 200ms, no one care. All content on 60lv is for 5 players, and we have terrible ping. Admins, try play over proxy in EU with 200ms. Any PvP vs player with 50ms. Enjoy it.

Unfortunately, the servers are based in the Western US. I don't mean to be rude, but now you know how I feel when I have to get up in the middle of the night to see an F1 race or a Premier League match.
    Master of Monsters - Caturday Survivor 2013 - Master Scryer
    fss_49316d8a5de21281b0f4fc8f0089006b.png