test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gauntlgrym Play with the Devs and livestream WEDNESDAY, 3PM PDT!

2»

Comments

• kimberixkimberix Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    omhols wrote: »
    Unfortunately, the servers are based in the Western US. I don't mean to be rude, but now you know how I feel when I have to get up in the middle of the night to see an F1 race or a Premier League match.

But at least you know plenty of time in advance when these things happen..

Just imagine if all the F1 races and Premier League matches happened at 0200 your time and with around a days notice.
  • kristingravekristingrave Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Can't wait to see the devs freak the hell out at their awesome nerfs to classes. Ps CW still has a lot of broken feats. :3
    GasMaskSmall-1.png
    Lift me up..
    Panda@kristingrave - CW - Dragon
    Death@healxyou - DC - Dragon
  • allaerraallaerra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 838 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Am I reading this right? Another one tomorrow?:D
  • necrotiks76necrotiks76 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Wish there was an event for the euro / oceanic guys too
  • deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Cant wait, I hope that Squez is there
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • enderlin50enderlin50 Member Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm going to take my Netherese Sharran Elite who worships Sune and is part of the Luskan Corsairs and RP da sheet out of this GG.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • riqitariqita Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 297 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Main reason for the time is that it's at the end of the devs' workday.
    Which means many employees can help out with the testing.
    That can't really happen on a Euro schedule.
    And, yeah, it was obviously a last minute idea.
    The code was ready in time to try to get employees to stay an extra hour and play.
  • wolfrat14wolfrat14 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 184 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Why don't you morons at PWE and Cryptic actually fix Gauntlyrgrymasdasfasd so people can play it where it counts?

Guess how much money PWE will ever get from me or my family? Zero dollars. Worst company, worst customer service.
  • gambitclickgambitclick Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 239 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Cryptic should just release the preview patch to live servers already. 20 days after the Castle Never window exploit, 18 days after it's been reported and still no fix or bans. You keep teasing us with a fix but still haven't seen it yet.

Gauntlgyrm was a total failure. Just admit it. You guys had so much time to test and fix it prior to launch and it still fell flat on its face. We're now 6 days into "official" launch and Gauntlgyrm is still unplayable, with no word of when it'll be back. Worry about fixing the rest of you crappy game before worrying about releasing buggy new content that's timelocked and restricted for guildless players. Kthnx
    edited June 2013
    wolfrat14 wrote: »
    Why don't you morons at PWE and Cryptic actually fix Gauntlyrgrymasdasfasd so people can play it where it counts?

Guess how much money PWE will ever get from me or my family? Zero dollars. Worst company, worst customer service.

Some reason you need to insult people? Anyway, they ARE fixing it, which is why they want people to play it on the PREVIEW server which is the TEST server. This allows lots of people to play it and discover if there are still any remaining bugs they need to address.

I think these events are awesome and applaud these devs for intermingling with the community and checking out their content WITH their customers.
  • bowdidlybowdidly Member Posts: 261 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    hmm 30 mins to go, 'server is unavailable' so how are we suposed to log on , make a guild , get guild factioned etc ??
  • awaveawave Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 104
    edited June 2013
    Oh great, I was all prepared and ready to go and then they release a 950+ MB patch an hour or so before the event. There's no way I can make it in time now. :(
    edited June 2013
    Patch is so slow:(
    edited June 2013
    YAY i finaly get in, only to find , i cant move, cant log out can not do sod all, there is no key binds at all !!!
    it all worked pefect the other night for the test
    now with only minutes to go there is no way i can join in, even had to shut my PC down just to get out of the game,

getting realy fed up with this game now, every time there is somthing new or a patch , there is always somthing that dont work, now its getting beyond a joke seriously
  • skyewolf1skyewolf1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 149 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    edited June 2013
    Thats probably broken too, game is getting worse with every day that goes by,
    i cant believe it could have been such a awesome game, time to give up, fed up of waiting for info or fix updates that are obviously never going to come, i feel sorry for all the people who have invested real money into this game.
  • gambitclickgambitclick Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 239 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Broken Gauntlgyrm is broken... still. 6 days after it got taken down the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> is still broken on test server.

Queue'd for PvP, never got in. Ran around like a moron collecting <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> and killing mobs for the entire hour. Our faction was winning by a lot, then somehow we lost at the end. Good times!
    edited June 2013
    lol, the so called live gauntlgrym live stream didnt even work lmao
  • kimberixkimberix Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Wow...just wow...

(no pun intended)
  • nukeyoonukeyoo Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So from todays GG pretest, first stage strat. Find bearding/weapon spawn points close to each other so you can rotate picking them up as they spawn and avoid all combat(its pointless). I ended up with 99 bearding and 170+ weapons and went to turn them in at 10minutes to go and ended up with 50 weapons left over so.. perhaps leave at around 12 minutes to turn in.. Of course having the most contribution at the end of the stage means absolutely nothing. No loot rewards.

Second stage.. haven't done the pve but I assume same strat works.. avoid combat.. pick up for so long then turn in towards end..

Not sure how much the pvp affects things but we won stage 1 pve.. were losing pvp then everyone crashed.. rejoined pvp at the end and said we lost. no clue how stage 2 pve went but we ended up with access to T2 dungeon..

painfully boring in its entirety for non BiS equipment for most classes.. pvp has promise.. of course any pvp outside of the normal 2 map boredom would seem exciting..
    edited June 2013
    nukeyoo wrote: »
    painfully boring in its entirety for non BiS equipment for most classes.. pvp has promise.. of course any pvp outside of the normal 2 map boredom would seem exciting..

LOL so true. Too bad they restrict us to only able to do the 20 man PvP once every 6 hours for only half an hour. And that's if the queue actually worked, which it didn't for me today on test server. So fail...
    edited June 2013
    LOL so true. Too bad they restrict us to only able to do the 20 man PvP once every 6 hours for only half an hour. And that's if the queue actually worked, which it didn't for me today on test server. So fail...

At least you're still going to get the Critical Hit title...
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013

The 20 man pvp portion is makes up half an hour of that hour and a half.
  • awaveawave Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 104
    edited June 2013
    bowdidly wrote: »
    YAY i finaly get in, only to find , i cant move, cant log out can not do sod all, there is no key binds at all !!!
    it all worked pefect the other night for the test
    now with only minutes to go there is no way i can join in, even had to shut my PC down just to get out of the game,

getting realy fed up with this game now, every time there is somthing new or a patch , there is always somthing that dont work, now its getting beyond a joke seriously

So I finally managed to get on the preview server (three hours later) and I'm having the same problem you've described - I cannot move or do anything! None of my controls work - no keyboard controls and the mouse only moves the camera but cannot click on anything. Wasted 30mins trying to find a solution but eventually gave up. :mad:
  • sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Thanks everyone for helping us test Gauntlgrym on Preview! And for tuning in to the livestreams! :)
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!