test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Warning] Gateway does Not give astral diamonds on profession collect!!

Comments

• Options
    weatherlight101weatherlight101 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I ran into the same problem today. Kinda sucks since I didn't really catch on till a day later.
  • Options
    seraphicalfallenseraphicalfallen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have also had this problem. Protect the Caravan, IE, from work computer, no AD, no RAD, just a swift kick in the as*...
  • Options
    kilo418kilo418 Member Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Still not receiving AD from gateway tasks :(
  • Options
    destzealdestzeal Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Having the same problem. I just completed 3 caravans and 2 undead hunts on my main, and 2 caravans on my alt. When I logged into refine and pray I found I have no RAD on either character.

I've noticed this all week but thought maybe they were just converting to normal AD, guess not.

Sucks to loose over 4000 RAD a day.
  • Options
    narofnarof Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bump cause i'm losing loads of RAD
  • Options
    thedarkphenoixthedarkphenoix Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same problem here. Completed a bunch of RAD granting profession missions overnight and during my break at work through the gateway only to find no RAD had been granted once I got home and logged into game fully.
    Original wave Lifetimer and Closed Beta tester.
  • Options
    gwalahadgwalahad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    keep seeing these post and i kept thinking, thats odd, i get my protect caravan ones, but then today i did a different AD consignment(the rare +400 AD one, think it's jsut called gather AD) did 3 of them on gateway, and had 0 RAD when i logged in :(
    First foundry quest, simple and to the point : NW-DDBDRZFG3
  • Options
    jorilasjorilas Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just adding my experience to keep the thread going so Cryptic still knows it's a problem. I have seen the RAD come through a few times but at least 90% of the time on Leadership missions which are supposed to reward RAD, they do not show up when collecting via the Gateway. PWE/Cryptic, please bump this up on your priority list for fixes. Thanks.
  • Options
    grokagnokgrokagnok Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The same is happening to me, and I just noticed it today. I had several characters Collecting Taxes as well as Protecting Caravans, since I knew I was going to be out most the day. I used the gateway to collect all my completions and kick off the next set of tasks, get home, login to refine the AD and browse the AH....but I have 0 AD on all 5 characters :(

Guess I have to change my strategy for when I can't be home.
  • Options
    greygamer13greygamer13 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    well consider my entire day of doing many many leadership quests on 4 chars that supposedly reward RAD a big waste!!!!!!
  • Options
    captndafcaptndaf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 68
    edited May 2013
    Yeap. If you know when you're going to be back on your PC you can start the RAD-gathering Tasks in Gateway and just wait to collect the rewards in-game.
    "Duct tape is like the force; it has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together."
  • Options
    makovornmakovorn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just want to jump in here and say that I'm experiencing the same issues. I did a few protect caravan missions yesterday and while I don't usually keep a close eye on things in my unrefined/refined riches, I did notice it yesterday because I recently hit 60 and bought lots of gear and spent a lot of AD, so I'm quite keen on replenishing my currency.

I did a PvP daily, and to my shock, I only saw the mission RAD reward in my collection of RAD (not the Caravan Mission RAD's from the Gateway website earlier) and no rise in my total AD that I could notice. This was done within the 24 hour window ... so whether the missing RAD is still floating around in cyberspace is unknown. A bit irritating.

Surely something like this can be easily replicated for testing, as has been done by quite a few users here. I don't understand why PWE says they can't replicate the issue. Am I missing something?

Also, using Google Chrome and Win7 64. I'll gladly provide more info if necessary - Gateway is a really cool idea and it would be great if it worked properly.
  • Options
    kaeringkaering Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think, that a few times that I didn't get RADs from tasks finished through Gateway, I did get regular ADs (already refined, without showing in the daily refinement total as well). So, if you want to make sure, if you are really not getting ADs/RADs, keep track not only of RADs, but also of ADs. Since I began doing so, I didn't have any missing ADs so far, but that ofc doesn't proof anything about others and about what happens next time. For now, however, I'm still using the Gateway.
  • Options
    pissonyoutoopissonyoutoo Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Anyone found way around this ? The patch that is coming dont have info about any fix for this problem.
  • Options
    dndman420dndman420 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I would like to know as well.
  • Options
    khendriklagmarkhendriklagmar Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I suspected this, confirms my bad feeling towards it..
  • Options
    hvg3akaekhvg3akaek Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Check to see if your AD are getting automatically refined. Try zeroing your AD and RAD, then spend a day protecting caravans via the gateway - you might not have any more RAD, but the last few days, I've been getting the payout straight as AD instead.
  • Options
    jarlsonjarlson Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Unless these are going straight to Astral Diamonds, I am also experiencing this issue.
    Tonight I'm going to record how many Astral Diamonds I have and start some tasks via the gateway that grant Rough Astral Diamonds.
    In the morning, I'll collect the tasks via the gateway, then log in and see how many Rough Astral Diamonds and how many Astral Diamonds I have.

I'll post tomorrow with the results.
  • Options
    urlagurlag Member Posts: 68
    edited June 2013
    what i have noticed, is that the RAD from the leadership quests, if done on gateway, will be automatically converted to AD and it will not count towards your convert limit

BUT.......

i have also noticed that after a certain amount of time after the gateway grants you that AD, it will disappear if you haven't been logged into that char before that time is up.
    i'm not sure on the specific amount of time it is, though. i personally don't have a problem with it anymore, due to me periodically logging on to my other chars while i am using gateway for them. all it takes is a few secs of being logged on, to save the AD progress.

this is also why i don't use gateway on my phone. if i know i'm not gonna be at computer for a while (sleeping or not home), i will put up a long duration mission that will end after i plan on getting back, or i do one that doesn't give RAD for a reward (if no long RAD granters are available or they will end before i will be able to get on next).
    granted, there will be times that i will take the chance, specifically if the long RAD mission currently in progress will finish within 2 hours of the next time i plan to get on AND i don't feel like cancelling it and restarting it when i get on next.

bottom line is don't do RAD missions on gateway when you are not home.
  • Options
    poac1poac1 Member Posts: 88
    edited June 2013
    They only show up for me if I relog the gateway before logging in, if you don't they disappear. I missed out on 9k x 10 toons to figure this out.
  • Options
    azimnazimn Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It's broken for me too :( No Diamonds unless I collect them in game.
  • Options
    lltsnwnlltsnwn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 787 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    This is annoying as I love to use the Gateway for professions on multiple characters.
    12.jpgRanger.jpg
  • Options
    balstromebalstrome Member Posts: 32
    edited June 2013
    Any chance of us getting an official ruling on what is happening here?
  • Options
    meipingmeiping Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This bug still exists.
    I collected Rough Astral Diamonds in the Gateway, checked in-game, and saw that I received them correctly.
    So I ran some more Tasks, collected the Rough Astral Diamonds in the Gateway, but when I checked in-game later, I had not received them correctly.
  • Options
    drclawisdeaddrclawisdead Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Wish I would have seen this warning sooner.

Just lost some AD :/
  • Options
    haelrahaelra Member Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I've also tested this on the latest build. It fails more often than not. After collecting rewards through the gateway; in-game my character has no rough Astrals nor increased refined Astrals (in case they were auto-refining, or such.)
  • Options
    atseearratseearr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I can't start new tasks on the Gateway any more, although I can collect finished tasks just fine.
  • Options
    g4tt0g4tt0 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Just to confirm, I have the same issue. Not sure about materials etc., but ADs are definiely not added as rough ADs nor refined ADs when collecting the task results via gateway. I believe this is pretty serious issue as people lost many ADs because of this already.
  • Options
    lltsnwnlltsnwn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 787 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    This bug is still here!

/sigh
    12.jpgRanger.jpg
  • Options
    xxroyalxxtrickxxxxroyalxxtrickxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Any word on fixing the Gateway AD issue?? I thought this was already addressed in the past...