test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter is LIVE!

sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2013 in News & Announcements
Neverwinter is officially live, along with Gauntlgrym, Alchemy, and more! http://nw.perfectworld.com/news/?p=922181
Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
Post edited by sominator on

Comments

• itpalgitpalg Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am still waiting for the mythical paladin class to appear. Why mention it in the diety section of the character creation but not have it in the game?
    itpaladin.png

• parp13parp13 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    wasn't live supposed to be on a single shard?
  • pureseason1pureseason1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    where is the ranger, you obviously get a hint of it, but where is it?
  • oguze001oguze001 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    guys, who know when we can have the different power paths for each class? it is sucks every one have the same skills and make P v P battles kind of boring... do u have any ideas guys?
  • rajanixisarajanixisa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 87
    edited June 2013
    parp13 wrote: »
    wasn't live supposed to be on a single shard?

They said they'd start out with three shards, and then once they were sure it had settled down, merge them into a single shard.
    -Rajani Isa
  • garfillingarfillin Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Wasn't Ranger supposed to be released with the live release?
  • vrtesseractvrtesseract Member Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    the issue is they announced

Classess were being balanced
    going live on the 20th
    fayewild is coming with archers new looks and cake!

the problem is people saw three different things and assumed they were all set for the 20th
    PWE likes to give us something new and shiney every 1-3 weeks, so im sure they will give us more info
    on faywild maybe a few other things in the next couple weeks.
  • pallytoostonedpallytoostoned Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    yea and i cant believe that if u dont belong to a Guild then no endgame content for you,wot are PWE thinking. they took a good game like this then killed it by doing that to it. im very disappointed at them at the min as i dont belong in a Guild and i dont plan on joining 1,so for me it looks like finding another game to play and support now, bad job PWE, :((((((((((
  • masterjewstarmasterjewstar Member Posts: 563
    edited June 2013
    I thought it was pretty cool 20 v 20 pvp plus a dungeon and reg adventure that increased odds of winning all rolled up into one by adding creatures into the mix was pretty fun I think its progressive and the game is progressing nicely though my roomate wouldnt agree because its not EQ but beside the point all in all real decent of you guys
  • rivitheadrivithead Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Personally, I am really freaking peeved. I was expecting a whole lot more when LIVE came. I really thought there should have been a whole lot of "updated" things... Instead, we learn that ... Indeed, their "Beta" was nothing more than a "Soft release" With nothing really new added on LIVE date. Truly pathetic. I have played alot of betas and by far, this was the lamest "live" that I have played. Did not even fix the skill tree's and such. I don't get it.
  • xouk87xouk87 Member Posts: 32
    edited June 2013
    Well actually going live was disappointing, i was Expecting to be astonished, and it was merely lie. oh there is some new content, i guess a patch occur.... ah right its Live now yay.
  • troodeetroodee Member Posts: 38
    edited June 2013
    That live launch felt a bit like New Year's eve when someone has bought a massive $100 rocket and all it does is make a little fizz.

Where's the new content?
    We are not designed to outheal stupidity!
  • theliightbringertheliightbringer Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Really excited about this game, but any chance of a Mac version anytime soon? My friends all have Macs and I'd like to be able to play together.
  • fantasycharacterfantasycharacter Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 675 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    rivithead wrote: »
    Personally, I am really freaking peeved. I was expecting a whole lot more when LIVE came. I really thought there should have been a whole lot of "updated" things... Instead, we learn that ... Indeed, their "Beta" was nothing more than a "Soft release" With nothing really new added on LIVE date. Truly pathetic. I have played alot of betas and by far, this was the lamest "live" that I have played. Did not even fix the skill tree's and such. I don't get it.

Don't "expect" with cryptic, you will be much happier.
  • pastajetotolikopastajetotoliko Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am trilled to see Neverwinter live. Congratulations to Neverwinter develop team, you did good job.
    So happy to see this game progressing very well.
  • honoringhonoring Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Will this game ever have a client for mac? If so please tell me I'd really love to start playing! :D
  • kalverikalveri Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Why is it impossible for the update patcher to connect now?
  • barkon32barkon32 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Why aren't people bi+chin about how the new content going down as soon as it went up and still isn't back up? I can't level my alchemy I cant do anything with live content, let alone the gaunt, or whatever the dumb name is. Who is actually playing this game? Cause obviously I don't see a single thing about this, is it just me? But its an awesome game but when are they really going live?
  • wildeye13wildeye13 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    How about new character classes Sorcerer, Paladin, Ranger, Monk, Bard, Necromancer. And the ability to attack from mounts (add new weapons spear/ lance to be used in addition to normal weapons).
  • w3est0fn0w3r3w3est0fn0w3r3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    how about fixing existing bugs in classes and content before introducing more bugged classes and content ?
  • ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    how about fixing existing bugs in classes and content before introducing more bugged classes and content ?

huehuehuehue
  • darklordsgoddarklordsgod Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Still waiting for drow
  • ordensmarschallordensmarschall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,060 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    You will be waiting for another 52 days. Drow were to be released 60 days from launch, this is day 8 from launch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mrsmonmrsmon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    day 8? OL_O feels like we're still in the middle of beta
  • thenoddy182thenoddy182 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Still waiting for the ranger class, when is it coming out?
  • ordensmarschallordensmarschall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,060 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Possibly with Module 1, depending on how much you want to read into the Dev blog about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • redridingwolfredridingwolf Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Is there any maintenance today as i can log in but i cant load any of my chars or get into the game
  • redridingwolfredridingwolf Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Grrr Got in but as soon as i spawned i was in a major hole in the map. Couldnt tele out and coiuldnt log or change char. How long will maintenance take?
    edited June 2013
    There was no maintenance being performed today(Sunday 30 June). The launcher will tell you if maintenance is being performed, either with a red dot in upper left corner or with a message.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mumnochmumnoch Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 51
    edited July 2013
    wrote:
    Today's official launch also marks the live release of Gauntlgrym, Neverwinter's new twist on level 60 PvP and PvE content, and the new Alchemy profession. It introduces a number of permanent price drops to the Neverwinter Zen Market as well, and comes on the heels of a big balance and gameplay update,which included hundreds of fixes and improvements that were a direct result of Open Beta community feedback and support.

I thought it was illegal for a company to lie? Or is it ok as long as they include some truth in their statement?