test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter is LIVE!

2»

Comments

• graceofearthgraceofearth Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Will there be a new class soon or a new race? maybe the 'Drow' (as archer) hehe... Maybe add more PvP maps... maybe add something else than capture the point; siege ennemi base, or kill the ennemi's commander... i have a lot of idea for future upgrades... :) NW is awesome btw...
  • ordensmarschallordensmarschall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,060 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Read the Feywild Dev blog.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • synsandsynsand Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Mmm still looking for my founders Diamonds any know where or when?
  • praska24601praska24601 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    OMG give it a rest it JUST went LIVE 7/3/13...it will take AT least a year to work out many of the bugs ...and expect waaaaay more than just 3 lousy shards as it gains in popularitry..."A tree does not grow overnight...."
  • bluedarkybluedarky Member Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    OMG give it a rest it JUST went LIVE 7/3/13...it will take AT least a year to work out many of the bugs ...and expect waaaaay more than just 3 lousy shards as it gains in popularitry..."A tree does not grow overnight...."

You do realise that they're planning to go to one megaserver anyway right? The 3 shard setup (it's still technically one server even now) was to alleviate launch load issues.
  • daravisethdaraviseth Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    oh there logging was cancel by times out, did anything was wrong on game? i can't logging, anyone can tell pls?
  • drugs24drugs24 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Game is good, at the start but i found so many bugs and glitches which just screwed up my moment in never winter honestly, i cracked when the useing system failed on me 10 times for the delzon crypts with a FULL PARTY that happend to me for about 30 mins every time just really annoying...could you try to fix it?
  • thardigthardig Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    still waiting for that shard merger we were promised to take place shortly after launch.
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    thardig wrote: »
    still waiting for that shard merger we were promised to take place shortly after launch.

today is about two and a half months since launch, man. it's coming.
  • magnusvanguardmagnusvanguard Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    Neverwinter is officially live, along with Gauntlgrym, Alchemy, and more! http://nw.perfectworld.com/news/?p=922181

Congratulations and many many thanks for getting this great game up and running live! I know hundreds of us appreciate all the hard work and long hours that must have gone into this project.
    May this game stand as the benchmark for all MMO's to come. again Congratulations!