test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes: NW.3.20130529z.17

Comments

• Options
    azahronazahron Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    phistagon wrote: »
    We can't do Gauntlgrym unless we're in a guild? :( Don't get me wrong, I'm very thankful for all the hard work and I really enjoy this game but that makes me a little sad heh

Strong-arming people into joining a guild or missing out on the endgame content...
    That's some serious ******bag move on Cryptic's part, and I think an actual first for any MMO as I can't recall a single other one out there that forces you to join a guild or miss out on "raiding".
    Artificer.jpg
  • Options
    herecomesmamaherecomesmama Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    azahron wrote: »
    Strong-arming people into joining a guild or missing out on the endgame content...
    That's some serious ******bag move on Cryptic's part, and I think an actual first for any MMO as I can't recall a single other one out there that forces you to join a guild or miss out on "raiding".

I agree!!!!! Don't like the fact that you are required to join a guild > nasty!!!!
  • Options
    sirstoukassirstoukas Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Oh my god grow up. Its like wanting to play in a basketball tournament and not wanting to join a team!
  • Options
    gaatorgaator Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 104
    edited June 2013
    billywest wrote: »
    Ok still no fix for GF bugged Armor sets? Or at least some info?

Dude i don't know if serious or trolling.. How can they release new content without at least fixing the major/gamebreaking bugs?
    And we are talking about bugs that exist a long time

Just take a look at this, just an example i'm sure there are a lot more and important bugs but this is from the class i play and i'm experiencing every dang day;

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?358041-Valiant-Warrior-s-set-for-GF-4set-bonus-dont-works
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?358721-T1-Sets-prepatch-and-post-patch-not-getting-set-bonus
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?357851-Broken-Set-Bonuses
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?351991-Stalwart-Bulwark-Set-Bonus-broken-%28pre-patch-post-patch-pieces%29
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?350211-Stalwart-Set-not-giving-4p-Set-Bonus-is-this-a-known-Issue
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?352092-Stalwart-set-broken
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?348632-Knight-Captain-set-borked

Just a "few" threads of this and i'm sure there are as many for knight's valor bug

I don't know about you having a blast and being all exited for this patch but i'm running around in a broken armor set for a week now
    And i invested god knows how many days and hours to get it, not to mention Gold and Diamonds, and how many others are in my place..

New patch/content = New bugs. If they don't fix the existing one's they just going to stack up

You must be incredibly stupid, those bugs for GF were already fixed scrub
  • Options
    bellaralodunbellaralodun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Less mage companions. More proper d0rf companions. :(

I want a dwarf...
  • Options
    elfranco66elfranco66 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    phistagon wrote: »
    We can't do Gauntlgrym unless we're in a guild? :( Don't get me wrong, I'm very thankful for all the hard work and I really enjoy this game but that makes me a little sad heh

Thats not all .. all 5 Founder have to buy stuff with Zen first to create a Guild .....!!

All about the money !!

You still not work on open issues again ??
    Release Companion still not work since Beta3 but add again a neu one??
    Acolythe still unless but add a new Companion again ??

This sucks more and more and more ...
    Fix the old stuf first
  • Options
    hkiewahkiewa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 379 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    sirstoukas wrote: »
    Oh my god grow up. Its like wanting to play in a basketball tournament and not wanting to join a team!

That is an absurdly poor analogy. No player is required to group or join a guild until this end game point. Simpleton

It is a poorly implemented mechanic
  • Options
    randallskiirandallskii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    still no TR stealth-bug, feat Dazzling Blades and Master Duelist 4th piece set bonus fix..but yay just release more and more zen items and other stuff
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    hkiewa wrote: »
    That is an absurdly poor analogy. No player is required to group or join a guild until this end game point. Simpleton

It is a poorly implemented mechanic

Ok dont join a guild and roam around nagging about poor mechanics mr IdontLikeTheFreeGameIAmPlaying
  • Options
    elfranco66elfranco66 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    iceblayd wrote: »
    Thank you for replying to that idiot, people need to stop crying, ask for some help, join a **** friendly guild and clear some content.

The both of you have got to be the biggest pair of whiney dumbasses I've ever seen on a forum. On every shard/server there are several **** friendly & mass recruiting guilds that though they aren't the best they are more successful at clearing content than you going solo queue all day long and getting yelled at because you suck and are borderline <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.

Fact is they can't release content based on a handful of idiots that play casually and don't socialize in a guild in an MMO which is CREATED TO BE A SOCIAL GAME!!!! MMOs are SOCIAL RPGs if you don't want to socialize, group up or guild with others then you need to go play a SINGLE PLAYER RPG then tada the game is balanced around you playing with yourself - pun intended as I think you're both probably lonely 40 year old virgins.

So when you're both done crying go into zone chat OR press O go to "Find Guild" then you can CHOOSE your Language, Play Style, Social Group, Gender(if you want all dudes or w/e) your Time Zone(or whenever you're online to group with ppl). So literally there is 0 reason to not be in a guild, there are FAR MORE social & casual guilds than hardcore guilds in the game, in fact, there are almost no hardcore guilds and only a fair amount of "serious" guilds with "high" demands.

grow up and learn about social.
    dumbest text i ever read in a forum
  • Options
    azahronazahron Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Ok dont join a guild and roam around nagging about poor mechanics mr IdontLikeTheFreeGameIAmPlaying

Actually, see his Guardian tag?
    It means he probably spent more on the game than you ever will, my brown nosing trollish friend. ;)
    Other games got it right, with raidfinders and groupfinders - there is no reason they couldn't do the same here.
    As for your basketball analogy, what they are doing here is more along the lines of "You can't join that basketball game that those kids are having there on the courtyard because you don't go to the same school as they do!".
    Artificer.jpg
  • Options
    hkiewahkiewa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 379 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013

Any time a F2P game alienates paying customers, that's a bad move. Clearly you can't note the obvious.

Who says I'm not in a guild? Dim
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    hkiewa wrote: »
    Any time a F2P game alienates paying customers, that's a bad move. Clearly you can't note the obvious.

Who says I'm not in a guild? Dim

So you are in a guild and just defend those that don't want to join one even if that means that they wont be able to have access to end game stuff? Ok you are wasting my time. MuTeD
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    So you are in a guild and just defend those that don't want to join one even if that means that they wont be able to have access to end game stuff? Ok you are wasting my time. MuTeD

Irony. You do understand that the forums are not just about educating your dim vision? In the world, adults have opinions regarding things that they themselves may not be affected by. I can't be muted because I'm not speaking. Like I said, dimwitted princess
  • Options
    rubenspelosorubenspeloso Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Please create a class named ghost so we can move walls ... I hope .... already managed to do that!!! full set of gross failure
  • Options
    kyrotepkyrotep Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 31
    edited June 2013
    Seems like this "release" is just another patch and a crappy one at that.
  • Options
    rodostorodosto Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Fix ******* bugs instead making <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> costumes and other stupid items.

Make tier set and tier 2 dungeon drops BoP so they will not reach endgame easily. I dont want 11k GS idiot that dont know anything about dungeons even Cloak Tower.
  • Options
    bedwyerbedwyer Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    *fingers crossed hoping for Ranger to be released*

I understand that CW bugs aren't the only issues everyone is worried about. I'm a CW so I am. Any relief in sight for the near future? Going to be fun in GG thanks for the new stuff. How about a patch on that window in CN? Can't even get in a full dungeon group anymore, everyone wants to run to the boss...no fun...no gear...and a lot of pouting...would it be possible to LOWER the price of coal wardz? 10$ a pop kinda expensive...now, 12 second cool down on shield? really? it's bugged too btw... shield is already too squishy. Add a "Stone Skin" spell to our choices or something, the new aggro is aggrovation...love the game.
    Silverhand
  • Options
    skig201skig201 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Kinda disappointed with the Gauntlgrym requirements. To me, the way it's worded makes it seem like it was made for a game where you could play opposing sides in the conflict which is clearly not the case with this game.

Alchemy is something that really should have been implemented from the start instead of Leadership.

Class and power bugs that existed in Closed Beta should really have been fixed before it went into Open Beta, or at least fixed during OB, and is extremely poor development for it to be otherwise. I understand that PWE wants this game out asap to make money, but they really need to make it right first.

Basically, all par for the course from PWE.
  • Options
    merkyahmerkyah Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    eagles9595 wrote: »
    Great.. sorry I'll pass this new thing.

Why ? because it's already hard to do any T2 dungeon, they're unbalanced at best , without talking about how elitist they are... people leaving after 1 wipe, people asking for +12k gs etc..
    Injury kit are way too expensive, which lead to people being lass tolerant and patient and asking for overgeared guy.
    I think that more and more people are going to give up the T2 completly.

Hey PW, T2 are suppose to be done by people having T1 gs... and it's not the case !

Now what about this new thing.. pvp ?? so I'm only T1 and I'm suppose to fight against people who will make sure to group between T2 ? so the result is that I'll be able to do the new T1... but I'm already full T1.

It's nice to release new things..but at least make sure to that people can do existing high end dungeon T2 (which is not the case) and fixe some major class issue(like CW feats)

So hilarious... I was doing ( along with 4 other of the same gear level) tier2 dungeons pretty much the day I had hit 60 on my first character. I was in 2 MAYBE 3 pieces of PvP gear, and besides that i was in mostly greens, except for a few blues (none level 60). We were able to complete every T2 dungeon, except for Karrundax and Spellplague. Took us a couple days to get the strats down for those instances and some better gear, then they were done. Sounds like you might just have... well... I'll call it a "skill" problem.
  • Options
    pednickpednick Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Wow these Devs clearing only think about their marketing and not fixing game mechanics.

P.S.: The feats you idiots, fix the broken feats!
    Be a Leet D00D, can't think of something smart? Always blame the economy.
  • Options
    shineropshinerop Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    hope they fix the savage enchantments because they are bugged and dont work correctly. anyone else having this issue?
  • Options
    redheadedwitchredheadedwitch Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    azahron wrote: »

I agree. I'm not usually a guild sort of person, I like to solo games or play with friends.

Games which attempt to force you into a different style of game-play often change their minds as people end up votoing with their feet.

Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying Neverwinter immensely, but I do NOT approve of this move. I was looking forward to Gauntlgrym too...
  • Options
    dank65dank65 Member Posts: 44
    edited June 2013
    f3ral0ne wrote: »
    Hey who needs to act like a adult when you can act like a petulant child. Because ya know not like they have multiple sections of people working on different designs.

Though thats what you would expect but I come from STO and I can say without a doubt what he said is more true than what you said
    there are still game mechanic bugs that have been in STO since launch 3 years ago that havnt been fixed but they kep cranking out
    more and more cash shop <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> that just unbalance's the game more and more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banshee
    Bloodthristy
    Guild - <Lords of The Dead>
    LvL 60 CW-Dragon Server
  • Options
    avidlurkeravidlurker Member Posts: 43
    edited June 2013
    No new class being announced is odd.

I'd have thought going officially live would have been a great PR opportunity to release a new class and supposedly one more was almost done" but didn't quite make the cut for OB.

If this will indeed be the "going live" patch I feel a great marketing opportunity was lost.
    Eh well, I'm not done yet with my 3 guys so far anyway^^ just strikes me as odd, is all.
  • Options
    ragdoll25ragdoll25 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0
    edited June 2013
    Yeah, ppl who like to play solo are getting screwed in every game released in the last year or so. With instances and parties, and now guilds required to access content, it's not going in a direction that benefits the solo play style.

Best get used to it, there's no end in sight.
  • Options
    ragdoll25ragdoll25 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0
    edited June 2013
    shinerop wrote: »
    hope they fix the savage enchantments because they are bugged and dont work correctly. anyone else having this issue?

Everyone is.
  • Options
    bellaralodunbellaralodun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am so excited about this *waits for servers to come back up*
  • Options
    crowbarsrcrowbarsr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    buxna89 wrote: »
    from seeing what people write i conclude they are noobs or either <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>(not everyone just most of). So i say, if you cant write something normal without bashing some1 i am sure you deserve to play wow, so go there and get lost from here. In my case most of people i met in server that told me the game was pay to win, were total noobs i owned them with 7600 gear score and they told me i bought all items... pfff i bet most of people that bash on designer are total noobs and <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, no lifers and probably lame and complexed people. I dont get it why do you play a game that is freetoplay and yet bash on it like it is meant to be your game, made for only you and your pathetic lifes so you can feel better.....nah maybe i am wrong maybe i am <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> for writing it all... Similar stuff was going on with Heroes of Neverth game...After i checked profiles of those that write **** about game, it was all clear in my head. The guys that asked for balance changes had between 0.4 -0.6 kd ratio(thats like a succes being so bad). Maybe i am wrong, maybe in this game only pros and good players have objections on game...SO THIS IS FREE TO PLAY GAME. DONT PLAY IT IF U DONT LIKE IT OR ATLEAST BE POLITE if u need to say something.

ahahhahahahhahahhaa
  • Options
    rodostorodosto Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'll go through textures... make a new class called spectre that has "teleport party to boss room" so we dont need to jump and go through walls and mountains lol.

Also dont bother fixing TOO MANY bugs...

1 week/endgame... WTF lol.
This discussion has been closed.