test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Europe] Dedicated Rejects - PvP & PvE Clan

Comments

• Options
    kingbullgodkingbullgod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 254 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    kkkell wrote: »
    Hi. Im currently in Beholder shard with Level 32 Control Wizard. I'm a casual player due to work and home commitments. I'm looking for a social guilld that's good with noobs like me, lol. It's my first time playing mmo's so I really don't know all the in's and out's of this kind of stuff, but I'm willing the learn and help in any way. I know they will be merging the shards in to one, so is it still OK if I apply to join the guild? If so, could you give me the details on how and where to join please? Thank you :)

Hey kkkell,

Yes you can join at any time you wish. We do not have any requirements as to what level, class or Gear Score you need to have in order to join. All we require our members to be aged 18 or over.

Although its not a requirement, it helps us with our administrative duties if you can register our forums. Click here to do so.

Either way, join our Teamspeak 3 server to meet and play with the rest of the team. The server address is: ts.dr-clan.net
    When you connect, simply jump down to one of the NW channels and one of our admins will help you out :)

FYI, most of us are at level 60 but we do have a few at lower levels as well.

Looking forward to meeting you soon!
    Regards.
    /KBG
    JOIN OUR TEAMSPEAK -> [URL="ts3server://ts.dr-clan.net"]CLICK HERE[/URL]
    Te644VF.png
  • Options
    kkkellkkkell Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hi kingbullgod

I have registered on the forums and applied at the website. I'm waaaay over the minimum age requirement, lol. I'll try and jump on Teamspeak when I can. Thanks for the info, talk soon.

BTW...its just Kell. Somebody had taken that name already, so I just put a couple more 'ks' in front :)
  • Options
    kingbullgodkingbullgod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 254 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Sounds Good!

BTW I found a bug on the application, but I have now fixed it and tested it - it works.
    If its not a hassle, please re-apply. If you missed the link, here it is again: http://www.dedicatedrejects.com/smf123/index.php?page=nwappform

Thanks!
    Te644VF.png
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Sounds Good!

BTW I found a bug on the application, but I have now fixed it and tested it - it works.
    If its not a hassle, please re-apply. If you missed the link, here it is again: http://www.dedicatedrejects.com/smf123/index.php?page=nwappform

Thanks!

Hi..I've filled in the app again, but it goes to a site that says http://www.dr-clan.net/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi?page=appsuccess. Not sure if this is another bug??
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Its ok..its now sorted itself..wierd.

Note From Ambisinisterr: Try to keep your bumps more productive.

Please refer to this sections rules:

zebular wrote: »
    What this place is not for:
    It is not a place to bump up your guild threads. Only reply to your own Guild's Thread if it contains pertinent information or updates to the Guild and/or Community.
    • Continually bumping your Guild Thread will not only incur infractions upon oneself but may also lead to getting your Guild's Thread locked or removed.
      • If a Guild Thread is locked or removed, the only way to be allowed to post such again would be to appeal the decision with the Moderators.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Helping a member registering is apparently bumping a topic. Funny :)
    Te644VF.png
  • Options
    wildswannwildswann Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Helping a member registering is apparently bumping a topic. Funny :)

Even funnier when you look at the top thread in this forum.. one guy bumping almost daily... todays offering was

"Mondays......gross " ^-^

I'm not member of your guild btw... just looking around and the irony of the bumping comment kinda got me :D
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    wildswann wrote: »
    Even funnier when you look at the top thread in this forum.. one guy bumping almost daily... todays offering was

"Mondays......gross " ^-^

I'm not member of your guild btw... just looking around and the irony of the bumping comment kinda got me :D

This is EVEN funnier:
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?318221-Haste-PVE-endgame-guild-on-Dragon-shard/page3

I got a warning for helping a member register, but this guy doesn't.
    Seems legit brah.
    Te644VF.png
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Check out this cool pic we took the other day!

wPARuDJ.jpg
    Te644VF.png
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Update: Today's daily PvP will be postponed from 6pm until 9pm (or so) GMT
    Te644VF.png
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Our teamspeak address has changed: its now voice.dedicatedrejects.com
    Te644VF.png
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    There is no password for our teamspeak. Just leave the password field blank and click "Connect".
    Te644VF.png
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    We are now recruiting again!
    Te644VF.png
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Join us!!!!!!
    Te644VF.png
  • Options
    sparky2422sparky2422 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 90
    edited June 2013
    So a update i back from hols and m,issed the game but seen that NW ****ed up on a few things that made some people unhappy but still a great game hope they fix it soon.

Anyway im back and we are still looking for new recruits feel free to join us on teamspeak and chat to me./
  • Options
    sparky2422sparky2422 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 90
    edited June 2013
    Looking for lvl 60 for pvp any class join us on teamspeak
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Still looking for new players
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Welcome back sparks!
    Te644VF.png
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    We have a new website up! Whooo...
    Te644VF.png
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Join us today!
    Te644VF.png
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Join today for free ice cream.

Ice Cream not included
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Join us today!
    Te644VF.png
  • Options
    superborgsuperborg Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    We have a new website up! Whooo...
    And it looks amazing!

For having fun and playing this game beaucoup dinky dau with awesome players, join Dedicated Rejects! Rawrrrr :cool:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Superborg, Borginda,Roboborg, He-Borg, Borgstein
    Borgatrix, Borg Skysni, Borginator, Borgatus, Borgita, Borgstarr, Borgasha
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Morning people pvp anyone?
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Yes, join us today!
    Te644VF.png
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    looking for more people for pvp
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Application form is now up! Apply today!
    Te644VF.png
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Welcome to our newest member: JustDark from Romania!
    Te644VF.png
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Join today for pvp and more friendly group willing to help and have fun
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Welcome to our newest recruits!
    Te644VF.png