test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dubble Trouble - 2 Reviewers.

lolsorhandlolsorhand Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 981 Bounty Hunter
edited June 2013 in The Foundry
First off, what you will get is two reviews, we will require no reviews in turn that is up to you. Though if you intend to play my signature ones, I'd enjoy a written review because the hidden ratings, I don't care about. They don't help me to improve the maps, much like a one liner saying, It's good. It raises more questions than it answers. <- Personal preference.

We will write what we think via the ingame reviews, and don't take anything personal if we are harsch. We just rate the experience we've had running through your foundry. - If you know a good one that really needs to be seen, but haven't? Post it below. - No need to promote foundries with 100+ plays, they will keep on growing. I want to find the hidden gems.

- Me and my friend is done for the day, think I burnt him out :)
I like turtles.

Brethren of the Five, Campaign. - Story focused
The Dwarven Tale - Hack 'N Slash
Post edited by lolsorhand on

Comments

• Options
    neomys99neomys99 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Two reviews'd get me out of "For Review" Limbo. Short code's in signature.
    Legacy of the Knight-Captain
    NW-DC4WODWS9
  • Options
    lolsorhandlolsorhand Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 981 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    neomys99 wrote: »
    Two reviews'd get me out of "For Review" Limbo. Short code's in signature.

Searching, can't find it atm. (Doesn't pop up.) I'll keep on trying though.
    I like turtles.

• Options
    edited June 2013
    Hrm, shows up fine for me. That's an "O" like in "Orange", not a zero.
    NW-DC4WODWS9
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Hrm, shows up fine for me. That's an "O" like in "Orange", not a zero.

Searched via both name and code, and i copypaste to make sure :3.. But I'll keep one trying lol
    I like turtles.

• Options
    edited June 2013
    Quests still under review can't be searched by name, only code. And even then, only from the "Best" tab, not the "New" one.
    NW-DC4WODWS9
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Tried from every tab, but we'll try again. Just had to reboot the game. (So annoying this whole foundry issue. Both search and unable to edit >.>)
    I like turtles.

• Options
    orodalforodalf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    NW-DNHUS45KC, please!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    NW-DC4WODWS9

Though my friend said I skipped parts, It was parts that I read and then explained to him. (He is dyslectic.) My fps was wrecked by your maps, not really sure how or why because I can play most, as in 90% of the foundries and have no fps drops. - Certain ones give me drops but not like this.

And the interactables were quite interesting as the story. ( A big NW 2 fan here.) But I mean, interacting with a full table of food and such, that can be done by one interactable with a dialogue window or a longer description.

Details where really well done, but as I said, the fps drops kind of hindered the enjoyment out of it.
    I like turtles.

• Options
    edited June 2013
    orodalf wrote: »
    NW-DNHUS45KC, please!

Madness of the Far Realm

This was a fun adventure. Enjoyed it alot, though I would try and figure out a better way in describing certain things. - It feels abit too twinkly in the first room. - Enjoyed the dialogue, and reading about the Mind Flayers. Great Fun :)

Though in it is abit weak in the ending. ( No spoilers here. )
    I like turtles.

• Options
    edited June 2013
    Huh. Was it both the swamp and the cave with the performance hits? Did anywhere in particular bog down more?
    NW-DC4WODWS9
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Huh. Was it both the swamp and the cave with the performance hits? Did anywhere in particular bog down more?

The swamp was massive, easily the worst. ( But i loved the details, I really did. As same as the interactables there.) The dungeon was better, easier on the drops but still there. ( Might be some fx playing about, but my PC isn't that bad. )
    I like turtles.

• Options
    kamaliiciouskamaliicious Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Your welcome to play any of mine, they should show up if you search for my name.

I'm aware of a typo in an npc name in the last one, but can't fix it until the Foundry is back up.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Your welcome to play any of mine, they should show up if you search for my name.

I'm aware of a typo in an npc name in the last one, but can't fix it until the Foundry is back up.

I don't care about typos that much, what I look about is what kind of map I am playing, and the story with it. - And then details/sounds. Typos are just a easy mistake but when it comes to interactables etc. Or mob names with "Zombie 1" or such, then it breaks my immersion atleast. :)
    I like turtles.

• Options
    pris23pris23 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 204 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Hi,

I would love to trade reviews. My quest info is in my signature. While I did publish Part 2 it was for my testing purposes only and is broken. I cannot fix part 2 until the foundry is up again so please only play Part 1. Thank you! :) You can leave comments on my thread here http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?330921-Will-trade-for-reviews-on-The-Secret-to-Paradise-Part-1-Paradise-Lost!. Thanks! :)
    The Secret to Paradise: NWS-DCV313OOC FOUNDRY DAILY
    Part 1 - Paradise Lost? NW-DDMMIKYTB
    Part 2 - Into the Mist NW-DIJXRI4NT
    Part 3 - Wind of The North NW-DFB9K8KWH

Leave feedback for The Secret to Paradise
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    pris23 wrote: »
    Hi,

I would love to trade reviews. My quest info is in my signature. While I did publish Part 2 it was for my testing purposes only and is broken. I cannot fix part 2 until the foundry is up again so please only play Part 1. Thank you! :) You can leave comments on my thread here http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?330921-Will-trade-for-reviews-on-The-Secret-to-Paradise-Part-1-Paradise-Lost!. Thanks! :)

Will do! Me and my friend are only taking a short food break, then we will do yours after Kama's. ( AND I KNOW YOUR FRUSTRATION WITH NOT BEING ABLE TO EDIT lol, I have a massive list to undertake on my two maps before I feel I can move on to truly dedicate time to my third part. )

To kamaliicious - We will try the first part of the second campaign, seeing that needs more reviews than the first campaign :) Then we might continue today or another day, but no promises. - For now Part 1 of the latter. ( With your warnings heeded, I know too well of the foundry and the bugs. I have a patrol that just doesn't enjoy a certain platform in live, so they just stand there. While in test, they work properly.)
    I like turtles.

• Options
    edited June 2013
    lolsorhand wrote: »
    Will do! Me and my friend are only taking a short food break, then we will do yours after Kama's. ( AND I KNOW YOUR FRUSTRATION WITH NOT BEING ABLE TO EDIT lol, I have a massive list to undertake on my two maps before I feel I can move on to truly dedicate time to my third part. )

To kamaliicious - We will try the first part of the second campaign, seeing that needs more reviews than the first campaign :) Then we might continue today or another day, but no promises. - For now Part 1 of the latter. ( With your warnings heeded, I know too well of the foundry and the bugs. I have a patrol that just doesn't enjoy a certain platform in live, so they just stand there. While in test, they work properly.)
    Campaign two continues based on you choosing to work with someone you met at the end of campaign one. I think I said that in the campaign description. Other than that, it's not really necessary to have played the first campaign. It does assume you are neutral or evil, but that should be stated as well.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Campaign two continues based on you choosing to work with someone you met at the end of campaign one. I think I said that in the campaign description. Other than that, it's not really necessary to have played the first campaign. It does assume you are neutral or evil, but that should be stated as well.

Evil does sound enticing to my drow :3 ( Whom I do not Rp with though, but still enjoy some immersion questwise with. )
    I like turtles.

• Options
    edited June 2013

Story seems interesting, might play the rest of the campaign that happened before this?
    Interesting encounter with the healer
    The healers would make soloing difficulty perhaps.
    Abit too silent before ruins (No boss music, bug?)
    Change names on tombs, they have numbers in them. (Also perhaps remove one zombie from the tombs, they are hard, but more tedious. Mind this is just a nitpick.)
    I like turtles.

• Options
    jawarisinjawarisin Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Jumping map here, if Interested. I still need to work on the "decor", the fx and everything, but sadly foundry is down :/ So if you don't mind reviewing a jumping map without much fx yet, I would really appreciate.

NW-DKK9FFFON

Thanks
    CW Renegade comprehensive build+guide PvP:
    Here for the build+guide
  • Options
    oldrperoldrper Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    NW-DC4WODWS9

Stuck.jpg

Move your spawn point to solid ground. While players will tend not to get stuck on their first trip into a zone, the engine does a bad job of placing the character on return visits if they exit/reenter.

Note: I'm totally stuck here... can't move.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Story seems interesting, might play the rest of the campaign that happened before this?
    Interesting encounter with the healer
    The healers would make soloing difficulty perhaps.
    Abit too silent before ruins (No boss music, bug?)
    Change names on tombs, they have numbers in them. (Also perhaps remove one zombie from the tombs, they are hard, but more tedious. Mind this is just a nitpick.)
    Hmm... I had changed the tomb numbers. Wonder if the Foundry issues messed that up? As far as sound I'd have to check, I thought I had some there, but until Foundry is back up I can't check.

The first campaign was made during Foundry beta, and was more about providing a framework for trying out different environments during beta, though it slowly builds to the second campaign.
  • Options
    crok2crok2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Kama I sent you a PM after we played your great swamp map in case you don't check your pm's :)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    crok2 wrote: »
    Kama I sent you a PM after we played your great swamp map in case you don't check your pm's :)
    I have PM? The system should tell me, there was no indication. Replied.
  • Options
    annadruvezannadruvez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Whenever ya'll get back to it, you're welcome to crit mine. I've had people solo it, but - to my knowledge - only one group of two or more. I'd love to know how it runs that way.... I can understand being played out, though.

BTW, I know I need to go change names on objects. Can't do it for obvious reasons atm.
    Pool of the Dead - NW-DLTS5X6TO - Duration: ~20 minutes - Daily Qualified

Fountain of Dread - NW-DACS7JITE - Duration: ~15minutes - BRAND NEW!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Hmm... I had changed the tomb numbers. Wonder if the Foundry issues messed that up? As far as sound I'd have to check, I thought I had some there, but until Foundry is back up I can't check.

The first campaign was made during Foundry beta, and was more about providing a framework for trying out different environments during beta, though it slowly builds to the second campaign.

We enjoyed the map though, Just nitpicks.. And i know the feeling with the foundry >.< No worries!

Edit: Currently not reviewing, playtesting my own foundries to find nitpicks to fix and improve, just wished people gave some insight in a quest when they review it, or reply after questions. ( Reviewing is for improving a quest after all, no? ^^ )

Funny thing, me and a friend did duo the horde with a few deaths. ( They don't spawn unless you poke your nose back into the fire. Which is up to the player. Even after the warnings i give. Soloed it twice today, then duo'd it another. Even at the extreme difficulty, though this with our level 30 toons. And noticed that the music/sounds indeed does glitch and does not activate all of the time. )

annadruvez - I will add this and attempt to solo it. I myself, love challenging quests that require me to put some thought into the fight. And would love to play through it.
    I like turtles.

• Options
    annadruvezannadruvez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    annadruvez - I will add this and attempt to solo it. I myself, love challenging quests that require me to put some thought into the fight. And would love to play through it.

Ouch. Now I'm cringing in anticipation. I haven't played it myself since about level 30-some and I found it pretty average for combat at that point. I *just* dinged 60 about twenty minutes ago.... FYI, when this weekend started, I was what? A 40? So, haven't really had a chance to playtest/revise for the higher levels. (Yes, I know difficulty ramps up as player level increases.) Still, two that "enjoy a challenge" in their quests?.....

*ducks and covers, voice trembles* Ok... prepared for particularly scathing.
    Pool of the Dead - NW-DLTS5X6TO - Duration: ~20 minutes - Daily Qualified

Fountain of Dread - NW-DACS7JITE - Duration: ~15minutes - BRAND NEW!
  • Options
    harbingerdrumharbingerdrum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Well I listed the 6 for review above. I already made an alt just for foundry and it is level 18 from doing random ones in Review Limbo. I just logged and will cycle down thru the list tonight and post results here later for each.

Might be a better way anyhow. Very limited response area for review.

Sadly, of the 30 or more I random chose from review limbo, only one was even worth a rating, and it hung at what was apparently the near end with a kill 4 mob objective and only 3 appeared. (darkwater something, lost it in the endless review lag)

Most in Review Limbo seem to be stupid. (50 mobs in a small area)
    Or exploit looking. (a room with an end chest)

Anyway. Give me several hours and I will return with some comments. Here the list I will delve.
    NW-DLEWTKWKD
    NW-DNHUS45KC
    NW-DC4WODWS9
    NW-DDMMIKYTB
    NW-DKK9FFFON
    NW-DLTS5X6T0

Makes more sense giving a review to someone who needs/deserves it than someone who spent 20 minutes making a Foundry joke.
    the Book Binding series by @HarbingerDrum ----> Help Defeat Lolth's Minions
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

1- 20, 2- 35, 3- 18, 4- 20 min
    Comments to ->
    the Book Binding
  • Options
    vuelheringvuelhering Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'd actually like a critical review of my foundry, in sig.

I've gotten some great feedback, and will eventually implement it, assuming we get the foundry back!
    Knights who say Ni!
    Foundry name: Vuelherring (with an extra 'R', matey)

"Bring out yer Dead" NW-DAI945C2G #humor #story #solo
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Pool of the Dead
    Would like to see numbers removed on interactabled, but enjoy the humour. Perhaps I do enjoy looking through a pile of trash for holy water? :P
    Notice a patrol that moved a bit too fast.
    Ingame review:
    Keep on building on this, and it might/will become something really fun. Liked the humour, and the obvious fact that it's a hack n' slash. Nitpicks here and there but the foundation is solid. (Wouldn't mind more details :) )
    I like turtles.

• Options
    edited June 2013
    vuelhering wrote: »
    I'd actually like a critical review of my foundry, in sig.

I've gotten some great feedback, and will eventually implement it, assuming we get the foundry back!

I'll run it now, and agreed. - Can't improve/fix many things i know needs work. Nope, cannot do. But to above, you better run when the quest tells you to. (Or you are going to have a bad time lol, unless you outsmart the horde, which is completely possible. The patrol pathing in the foundry is glitched behyond belief, which leads me to perhaps even remove the horde completely. Mind save the curious people some frustration.)
    I like turtles.