test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lashing blade 1 hit KO my 13k GS gwf. lol

aimbakaloraimbakalor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
edited June 2013 in PvE Discussion
Im wearing full T2 2x avatar of war and 2x vigilant warlord and full bis necklace and rings with a blue berseker belt. All enchants at 7 - 8. 25k hp, 2k def. 13k gearscore.
at the start of the pvp match, i mounted onto my horse and proceeded to the middle poc and before i even reach, i was being 1 hit from 100% to 0% hp. Wtf?
i scrolled through the combat logs and it shows 22k critical lashing blade and 7x 580 necrotic damage. 1 hit ko a fully geared warrior? thats bs.
Post edited by aimbakalor on

Comments

• Options
    laudon1laudon1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    man u squishy for a gwf
    Lemonade Stand.
    Dragon Guild
  • Options
    argonacargonac Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Every enchant known to man, and belonging to his ancestors procced on that one.
  • Options
    aimbakaloraimbakalor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I dont even have the chance to use my unstoppable. Its a 1 hit. My stats are 4k power 3.5k crit 2.2k arp 1.8k recovery 2k def. Tell me what am i doing wrong?
  • Options
    cryptkeep3rcryptkeep3r Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    u play the wrong class. switch to tr or cw and hit first dude!

"pvp in this game is only for dd's with endgame enchants, u need no gf,gwf or cleric. do it right, play dd!"
  • Options
    uncag3duncag3d Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013

"pvp in this game is only for dd's with endgame enchants, u need no gf,gwf or cleric. do it right, play dd!"

lol...no.

maybe it is cause you are glasscannon..
    gwf get alot of hp.. try working on that our gwf has 38.5k hp 3k def
    FearITsSelf #1 GF
    From #1 Guild Pve/Pvp [ Lemonade Stand ]
  • Options
    cryptkeep3rcryptkeep3r Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    uncag3d wrote: »
    lol...no.

so that's a two hit then...
  • Options
    uncag3duncag3d Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    so that's a two hit then...

well if you take alook at ur skills... its more like survive forever..
    FearITsSelf #1 GF
    From #1 Guild Pve/Pvp [ Lemonade Stand ]
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    uncag3d wrote: »
    lol...no.

Hmm..he must be a sentinel build gwf. Is he able to kill? Or just a super tanker that last longer in battle without dealing much damage?
  • Options
    squid2dsquid2d Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    aimbakalor wrote: »
    Hmm..he must be a sentinel build gwf. Is he able to kill? Or just a super tanker that last longer in battle without dealing much damage?

38k health translates into an obscene amount of damage with teneborous enchants

fotm gwf gg :D

about time
  • Options
    venomous10venomous10 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    aimbakalor wrote: »

Sentinel is the only viable pvp build atm. Stack HP/Con and get Tenebrous. Also the 2 set imposing scrapper/2 set titan bonuses is a great start and for cheap! GL! Have fun owning!

/end thread

-Lord Steroidz
  • Options
    tenkurotenkuro Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This is why this game is going down the drain. All the scrubs that don't even know what their best endgame build is capable of crying about other classes because they don't know how to play the game. Too bad the devs gives in and nerfs the **** out of TR and CW. BEFORE the patch, GWF were capable of being best DPS with HP/Con stack + Greater Tenebrous stacks + Life Steal. Now, it's no contest. GWF definitely flavor of the month.
  • Options
    swdanyswdany Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    im gwf @ 32k hp wearing t1+. getting 2 shotted. pvp here is a joke
  • Options
    agbadehanagbadehan Member Posts: 74
    edited June 2013
    and so it begins
  • Options
    eros1986eros1986 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    nerf rogue!
  • Options
    anothersorrowanothersorrow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 171 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    i cant believe a gwf CRYS on forum about tr when every player with 1spoon of brain knows that gwf is the most powerfull class right now and requires the least skill to play.
  • Options
    zingarbagezingarbage Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    tenkuro wrote: »
    This is why this game is going down the drain. All the scrubs that don't even know what their best endgame build is capable of crying about other classes because they don't know how to play the game. Too bad the devs gives in and nerfs the **** out of TR and CW. BEFORE the patch, GWF were capable of being best DPS with HP/Con stack + Greater Tenebrous stacks + Life Steal. Now, it's no contest. GWF definitely flavor of the month.

Not really. The game is going down the drain because people are killing and being killed in an obscenely quick timeframe. They are further forced into narrowly defined builds or face being frustrated. The builds are fine if they offered duel specs, but they don't and it costs too much to respec every time you want to pvp.

Furthermore, the game is split down the middle between those who exploited and those who did not. I've never seen a game with such rampant use of exploits without any real punishment.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    harshalnharshaln Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    the whole pvp is <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> there no balance in pvp and gwf class is worst...........no 1 want to improve this class (flourish and dailyes still give full animation on foe and gives zero dmg many times ......gf can block daily....tr ....rolls out of daily .....others jus use some sort of spell and run out of daily and encounter wtf ) ......he has already t2 and what 1 shot he get ........all the amount of time he played for gear and after getting it he get one shot .............f()k with this game........and yes i use steel defense wich gives me 5s of immune to dmg after activating daily bt my gfw dia in between animation of daily and wht my dialy is also gone ....and dmg is zero many times ...........jus coz of they wont fix it............sry for my eng......
  • Options
    selonwselonw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 258
    edited June 2013
    Scrubs always make it sound like TRs hit one traget for 25k, then moves to next, hit for 25k, then to next, 25k :D

So you want to be able to survive all TR dmg, pop invinsible, heal to max and destroy the TR every time
  • Options
    nightfer01nightfer01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 133 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    selonw wrote: »
    Scrubs always make it sound like TRs hit one traget for 25k, then moves to next, hit for 25k, then to next, 25k :D

So you want to be able to survive all TR dmg, pop invinsible, heal to max and destroy the TR every time
    I was once on full HP /22k/ and got hit for 16k crit from a rogue and died instantly without a chance to get ressurected.
    When I see <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> like that again, I will take some SS from ingame to see how many times I get hit for 20k+ from a rogue.
  • Options
    warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    gf and gwf need hp bigger hp ,if u dont build them whit max con they have almost low hp as tr or cw
  • Options
    furion192furion192 Member Posts: 187 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Wow... Ur def is pretty low for a GWF even I with a 10k GS can make ur Hp 1/2 after lashing blade or mybe 1 hit with lurker's assault :P My TR has 2.8k def protection and a 22k hp thats y im saying ur squishy for a GWF :D
    SIGNATURE
  • Options
    stalesmokestalesmoke Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 126 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    you mean a high damage class can go in stealth, use a daily for lashing and one shot you? did you want him to give you a chance to use your heal myself to full immune knockback lockdown ability so you can ez button over his ez button?
  • Options
    assassin83assassin83 Member, Banned Users Posts: 276 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    that's what happens when you stack life steal, recovery, deflection and movement to get your 13k GS
  • Options
    bozar3000bozar3000 Member Posts: 74
    edited June 2013

GWF wrong class? Really? If a GWF got one hit KOed by a Lashing Blade, how much more with a lower HP and defense TR or CW? A TR perhaps a chance to survive with invulnerability and deflection, but a CW? Please tell me you're joking.
  • Options
    pinkfontpinkfont Member Posts: 563 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    bozar3000 wrote: »
    GWF wrong class? Really? If a GWF got one hit KOed by a Lashing Blade, how much more with a lower HP and defense TR or CW? A TR perhaps a chance to survive with invulnerability and deflection, but a CW? Please tell me you're joking.

If the CW is dumb enough to be in melee range or gets snuck up on, and the Rogue is using stealth + lashing blade + lurker's assault, then sure; I can see that happening.
    A rich rogue nowadays is fit company for any gentleman; and the world, my dear, hath not such a contempt for roguery as you imagine. - John HAMSTER
  • Options
    chinohatechinohate Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Sry for offtopic. I am cleric with 33% damage resistance, 13% deflection chance, around 1100 regeneration and 27k HP. I often see knives from nowhere and die in max 20 seconds even with using AS+Healing Word+Sun Burst+pot nowadays so I started to flame everytime a TR dies who does that level of DPS to make threat in real, bait and kite them for the team.

Does it worth playing PvP as cleric ? It's really hurting when those TR blame my words and put me on ignore. =(
  • Options
    cubansyruscubansyrus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 17
    edited June 2013
    30k hp, 6k def, 14k GS GF i have been crit 33k hp with execute or what ever the big knife is .....
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    chinohate wrote: »
    Sry for offtopic. I am cleric with 33% damage resistance, 13% deflection chance, around 1100 regeneration and 27k HP. I often see knives from nowhere and die in max 20 seconds even with using AS+Healing Word+Sun Burst+pot nowadays so I started to flame everytime a TR dies who does that level of DPS to make threat in real, bait and kite them for the team.

Does it worth playing PvP as cleric ? It's really hurting when those TR blame my words and put me on ignore. =(

So you want to be able to tank every class? You're a healer. Why don't you tell your teammates to cover your back? GWF can kill you just as quick now.
  • Options
    bozar3000bozar3000 Member Posts: 74
    edited June 2013
    pinkfont wrote: »
    If the CW is dumb enough to be in melee range or gets snuck up on, and the Rogue is using stealth + lashing blade + lurker's assault, then sure; I can see that happening.

Lurker's + Deft Strike (which can reach a CW from a decent range) + Lashing = Could also get the job easily done
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    bozar3000 wrote: »
    Lurker's + Deft Strike (which can reach a CW from a decent range) + Lashing = Could also get the job easily done

Yeah... you're pretty terrible if you die from Lurker's + Deft Strike + Lashing. That's all I have to say.

Actually, most of you in this thread are still fresh 60 or haven't even started pvping against hardcore players with end game enchants yet.

When you come across a GWF/GF that kills you in under 5 seconds, remember this:

Greater Tenebrous. Lots and lots of it.