test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lashing blade 1 hit KO my 13k GS gwf. lol

2»

Comments

• Options
    damianessdamianess Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 283 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    tenkuro wrote: »
    So you want to be able to tank every class? You're a healer. Why don't you tell your teammates to cover your back? GWF can kill you just as quick now.

He's just a baddie since he ragequit after he talked smack early in the pvp match because I died at mid. His team had 2 clerics (him and another one) and 2 GWFs stacked in tenebrous camping mid. So I go at mid to distract while my teammate caps their base to split them up.

My team focused on him because of his "Poor" comment. We then started to outplay them and the baddie ragequits and comes on the forums to cry about it.
  • Options
    aimbakaloraimbakalor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Whats the point of spending so much time and effort in gearing up all other classes but to get 1 or 2 shotted by tr easily. Regretted not playing a tr as main or sub. Sigh..
  • Options
    chinohatechinohate Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So you want to be able to tank every class? You're a healer. Why don't you tell your teammates to cover your back? GWF can kill you just as quick now.

So having a cleric in the team costs 1 more member just to stand a TR spamming at-will with stacked tenebros in stealth ? It's like already 3vs4...even worse than I thought. =(
  • Options
    chinohatechinohate Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    damianess wrote: »
    He's just a baddie since he ragequit after he talked smack early in the pvp match because I died at mid. His team had 2 clerics (him and another one) and 2 GWFs stacked in tenebrous camping mid. So I go at mid to distract while my teammate caps their base to split them up.

My team focused on him because of his "Poor" comment. We then started to outplay them and the baddie ragequits and comes on the forums to cry about it.
    Yes I was that Cleric, one of 3 remained in the game to the end. They were TR and CW. I didn't even noticed that we were 2 clerics, TR, CW and 2 GWF. I lost badly even 6v5 game ? Imma kinda ragequit this game now =P
  • Options
    maiku217maiku217 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You playing the wrong build for that class mate. HP + Tenebrous + lifesteal is ftw.
    ElfenLiedSig.gif
  • Options
    bozar3000bozar3000 Member Posts: 74
    edited June 2013
    Yeah... you're pretty terrible if you die from Lurker's + Deft Strike + Lashing. That's all I have to say.

Actually, most of you in this thread are still fresh 60 or haven't even started pvping against hardcore players with end game enchants yet.

When you come across a GWF/GF that kills you in under 5 seconds, remember this:

Greater Tenebrous. Lots and lots of it.

Really? I have reached level 60 four months ago and started PVPing non-stop as soon as I reached it. What are you trying to cook? Egg salad? -_
  • Options
    karsuskkarsusk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    LOL. L2P if your GF cant hang in pvp, you guys are freaking god tier now a days. Without shocking execute, at top tiers of performance, GF is by far the most survivable and hits wayyy too hard. all while stunning. Its like the leprechaun trying to beat shaq at basketball. Every now and then, Shaq could get careless and let the midget hit a shot, but he let it happen. The midget had nothing to do with it. L2P
  • Options
    daethxdaethx Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Damage in general needs to be toned way down. On all 3 of my 60s I can kill anyone else in 3-4 seconds tops. If a daily is up its an insta-gib.
  • Options
    abombination247abombination247 Member Posts: 1,279 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I have a idea. Only 1 Tene aloud Per character. /fixed. Tene enchants ruin pvp and take any strat out of it. If you are bad stack Tene's and win kinda simple strat atm.
  • Options
    ayrouxayroux Member Posts: 4,271 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    aimbakalor wrote: »
    25k hp, 2k def. 13k gearscore.

I see your problem right there! 25k HP is LOW, 2k Def is SUPER LOW, and 13k gearscore? whats a gearscore...
  • Options
    norobladnoroblad Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Not a pvp player much but I have had a lot more success pushing deflect way up on my gwf. There are a couple of feats that help, as does dex (which feeds crit too..!) and when it is all said and done a very high chance to deflect a lot of damage is possible. You can get a respectable deflect ( 20%, maybe even 25 with some high dex characters) without a single piece of gear to support it.
  • Options
    veleriawhitewolfveleriawhitewolf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 68
    edited June 2013
    I play a GWF in Sentinel Spec with similar gear to you. when I want to focus on damage at the expense of defenses. I also however have a full set of Vigilant Warlord and Titan that I will wear when I am expecting more incoming damage. Last night I fought 2 TR and another GWF who was running the stunlock build and held all 3 off for about 40 seconds till my group cleric came to back me up. we ended up killing them 2 v 3. GWF are no squishy if you pay attention to defensive stats. I was around 44% damage resist and 52% deflection chance with just over 26000 hp. They had a hell of a time taking me out. I went 11-0. not many kills because I was solo defending the rear tower. I am not a great PVP player by any means but I can hold my own because I pay attention to the defensive strengths of my class. If you are focused on Avatar with Slavemaster rings and Fugitives neck running penetration/crit you will kill things faster than I do. You can also expect them to kill you faster. Rogues are my plaything in PVP, I am more concerned about a well played CW to be honest.