test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Reviewing quests with romance options in them!

124»

Comments

• runis12runis12 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Thx owl ^^ I'm looking forward to yours-!
  • delthanindelthanin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 188 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Oh hey, you guys finished 'em. At least I know what Foundry quests I have lined up to play now instead of picking randomly. :p

Looking forward to this.
  • owlhatowlhat Member Posts: 34
    edited June 2013
    Just finished reviewing runis12's quest, and if anyone is thinking about playing a quest with good story, plot characters and the chance to romance them, defiantly play this quest it is brilliant, and a very good showing of how really good (and lovable!) characters can make a quest very memorable. You can find the forum posting for the quest here.

Is there anyone else out there who has a really good quest with romance subplots, or know of one? Or even just a good adventures with really good characters and plot, I love to play them!
  • mirimeromirimero Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Phew. Just updated the first post with more quests, as well as my short comments on the ones I've played through.

I have a few more to go, though. Sorry for being slow! I'm all excited though. Keep them coming!
  • xhritxhrit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I just published Everdark, my first quest with a fully romancable npc.

Unlike my other quest, the romance here is actually a central part of the storyline, not a side quest.

And the npc is fully romancable, just just partially.
  • elffanelffan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    That is kind of brilliant. Gonna have to keep that in mind. :D
    Member of Tangent Artists - check out our free full-color web comic, CRIT!, for some fantasy fun! Updates weekly at www.tangentartists.com.
  • fazemladaiyafazemladaiya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013