test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Dragon PvE/PvP] Progression-Driven, Castle Never runs, Adults (21+), Social

grrrforumsgrrrforums Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 128 Bounty Hunter
[ Are we the guild for you? ]
Ask yourself:
- Do you prefer to game with mature, talented players?
- Do you have a calm, positive attitude?
- Do you view a guild, first and foremost, as a social entity of close friends?
- Have you thoroughly researched the most effective builds and playstyles for your class?
- Do you prioritize the performance of the group within an encounter over your own personal best DPS?
- Can you maintain a high degree of maturity and sophistication in everything you do?
- Do you have an excellent grasp of the English language, and can you type like you have more than three fingers?
- Are you willing to communicate effectively both on voice chat, in guild chat and on the forums?

If you answered yes to all the above, then you've found the right guild. We're an extremely laid back group of people, but we hold ourselves to very high standards. We accomplish more with less. We are not the type of large, multi-gaming social entity with 500+ members who barely know each other. Instead, our members log in and are able to complete T2 heroics, PvP, structured GG and Foundry, while having a great time, with other dedicated, quality gamers of like mind. That is what we offer.

[ Our goal... ]
We recruit members dedicated to the same goal: creating and maintaining a friendly, mature and skilled environment in which to grow and have fun. Having a positive attitude is just as important as being a talented gamer in our eyes. We are a heavily oriented all adult guild; the average age within the guild is late twenties to mid thirties. Our current roster numbers around ~80 members, with a highly focused officer core specializing in every aspect of the game. We're real life friends, married couples, and older gamers with jobs, families, and real life priorities, who enjoy conquering top tier content.

[ On scheduling... ]
Our members run T2 progression content every day of the week; our runs are informal, as a game built around 5-man content does not lend itself well to a raid-style schedule. Should additional content be added in the future utilizing larger groupings, a more formal schedule will be implemented. Update: We will be running scheduled Gauntlgrym groups; our members game at all times, but GG scheduling will likely be most friendly to those in the CST/EST zones.

[ To contact... ]
See our mainpage, linked below, for a list of full recruitment officers.

[ To apply... ]
Go to our website, and fill out the application under the Recruitment tab. Level 60 highly recommended on the character in which you are applying, but exceptions have and will be been made for exceptional applicants with stellar backgrounds; potential applicants must have at least ONE level 60 character in order to apply. Being fully BiS geared is a plus, but not required. If you have the talent, we are willing and happy to teach encounters.

UPDATE: Spots for DCs are severely limited; if you are applying with a DC main, please note only 4/4 CN/module one-ready applicants with phenomenal applications will be considered. Spots for all other classes remain as per normal.
---"Old age and deviousness will always overcome youth and enthusiasm."
DZJuyUT.png
Visit Eminence Gaming | Dragon's All Adult, "Casually Hardcore" PvE/PvP Guild | Now Recruiting Exceptional Applicants
Post edited by grrrforums on

Comments

• Options
    grrrforumsgrrrforums Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 128 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Daily epic CN runs.
    DZJuyUT.png
    Visit Eminence Gaming | Dragon's All Adult, "Casually Hardcore" PvE/PvP Guild | Now Recruiting Exceptional Applicants
  • Options
    killz2manykillz2many Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 146 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    How large is your guild? I'd like to do CN runs, but this game is built more for social aspects like Foundry, PvP, helping guildies. I feel like the game would get boring fast if all I did is dungeon runs.

Otherwise one of the best 10k GWF's around. I also have a rogue and cleric that are on their way to 60.
    Killz2Many ~ Greatest Weapon Fighter ~ Dragon Shard
    game-of-thrones-dani-burn-deal-with-it.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    The guild is currently transitioning from a smaller hardcore roster to a more open social group. We have 35-ish 60s at the moment, recruiting more every day. The ultimate goal is to have around 100 members. We screen potential members through a fairly simple recruitment application, to test basic game experience and skill level, but otherwise, it's a social group.
    DZJuyUT.png
  • Options
    leftsideoftheyarleftsideoftheyar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    How many players do you have that are active in the early (5 or 6pm ish) to late Pacific TZ (12 or 1am PST)? Do you have other groups that can do content that late given your main group runs 7pm EST (4pm PST and so about an hour before some of us get off work on the West Coast)?

Level 60 DC here with 60 cw alt.
    u13fd8a.png
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Most of us are east coast or in central time. That said, we're also early birds. I'm recruiting heavily for all US time zones, so that someone will always be online. Our groups aren't set, so members rotate through different time slots. Our runs are also fairly informal, so there isn't just ONE group going at 7pm EST, if that helps.
    DZJuyUT.png
  • Options
    draemorindraemorin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 80
    edited June 2013
    I have four of us who are Pacific Standard Time/PST players and all of us are adults with demanding careers and/or family. We're looking around for a mature guild who realizes that playing is entertainment and NOT always serious business.

We all hail from previous MMO's (EQ, PS, WoW, LotRO, WWIIol, Darkfall, GW2, so on and so forth) and currently play on the Dragon shard/server.

With that said... is there a decent PST population within your guild? We generally play from 8PM PST through 'til 3AM PST on Sunday through Tuesday nights and sporadically all other days/times.
  • Options
    smurph115smurph115 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    draemorin wrote: »
    I have four of us who are Pacific Standard Time/PST players and all of us are adults with demanding careers and/or family. We're looking around for a mature guild who realizes that playing is entertainment and NOT always serious business.

We all hail from previous MMO's (EQ, PS, WoW, LotRO, WWIIol, Darkfall, GW2, so on and so forth) and currently play on the Dragon shard/server.

With that said... is there a decent PST population within your guild? We generally play from 8PM PST through 'til 3AM PST on Sunday through Tuesday nights and sporadically all other days/times.

Originally there was not but we have been doing some heavy recruiting around that time. Can I give you a specific number of people that are online that time slot? No. I'm not completely sure as we have alot of new face, which in turn means alot of unsure thoughts on my side about when people will be on. Your best bet is to try us out for a few days, then have your friend come over. We already have multiple individuals doing just that. Thanks for your time! Now go pound out some CN runs :p
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    There are several of us who can be on at any time, myself included. We're definitely an all adult guild; most of us are former hardcore raiders who have gotten older, started families, careers, etc., and simply don't have the time to commit to that type of playstyle anymore. So we're veteran gamers with real life priorities.

My goal for the guild has always been for a person to be able to log on at any time and get together a dungeon run or a PvP match or a few friends to level alts with, etc., while knowing the atmosphere will be friendly and fun-spirited. We're always recruiting, so our roster is constantly expanding to include gamers from all time zones.
    DZJuyUT.png
  • Options
    chixu5chixu5 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Do you guys have much going on during EU times? Between 10AM and 10PM GMT.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    We're currently recruiting for all hours. Playtime varies from day to day, but the overall answer to your question is yes, we do.
    DZJuyUT.png
  • Options
    brightnessmanbrightnessman Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I joined Eminence, and can safely say they have what it takes to become one (if not The One) of the best hardcore, yet mature and relaxed guild out there.
    The recruitment process insures only quality people get in (I have yet to see any new or old member derogate from this rule) and the structure will make sure we have the discipline to succeed in 20-man raids.

PLUS THE LEADER IS A CHICK WITH A SEXY VOICES !

*Wait, no Nadir, please, i didn't mean to, no please, don't kick me, Nadir, i was joking ! What ? no ofc i was not lying about your voice ! what ? nooooooo*

Signed : soon to be kicked eminence member - Brightness man

PS : Humor welcomed in the guild, but not lack of respect ;-)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    We do have quite a few awesome accents in the guild. Always a plus! Though I know nothing of this sexy voice chick.
    DZJuyUT.png
  • Options
    jim2108jim2108 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Me and a couple of others are interested in your guild and might join depending on whether or not our so called "waiting for the patch" members will show up tomorrow. Any chance we can talk in game?
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Sure. Message me in game. Fire@smurph115
  • Options
    grimtiding12grimtiding12 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Are you guys recruiting new to game players or only those ready for instances?
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Those ready for instances really. Post a good enough app though and most have a chance to get in,
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    We're happy to train encounters, though it's highly recommended you have at least a T1 set. At worst you can farm the PvP (T1-equiv) set; takes roughly two days.
    DZJuyUT.png
  • Options
    grimtiding12grimtiding12 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Ahh ok thanks though, I have just starting playing and am quite a ways away from T1's.
  • Options
    draemorindraemorin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 80
    edited June 2013
    First off, thank you for responding to my post earlier in this thread. I apologize for the belated response. I've been away from game for two or so weeks now due to work/real life.

I will be online this upcoming Tuesday (July 2nd) and I will attempt to contact one of you in-game then (if that is possible). To date, we have four of us playing weekly and 2 more leveling slowing but surely. All of us have demanding careers and/or family so our playing schedule is best reserved for Sunday/Monday/Tuesday nights Pacific Standard Time and usually during evening to late into the night gaming sessions.

I look forward to playing alongside you folks.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    We love groups. Everyone has to pass a baseline quality check application, but it sounds like you chaps will do just fine. Go here for a full list of officers available for contact in-game.

I look forward to chatting with you.
    DZJuyUT.png
  • Options
    devixolapickagoldevixolapickagol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    is TS mandatory?
  • Options
    realborealbo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    is TS mandatory?

Yes, it is.

Moderator Notice:
    Bumping is not allowed. Please read the Rules of Conduct and the Sticky in this subforum. Thanks!
    Thanks,
    ~Zeb
    Admiralsig.png
  • Options
    aggerethaggereth Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Still Recruiting players to Join our ranks !
    Visit our website and apply!
    http://eminencenwo.enjin.com/
    I don't suffer from insanity ! ..I enjoy every minute of it ![SIGPIC][/SIGPIc]
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Teamspeak is required, yes. We feel it drastically improves in-game communication, as well as provides a great medium for our members to better get to know one another.
    DZJuyUT.png
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    We're currently also recruiting for daily PvP premades. See our website for details.
    DZJuyUT.png
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Recruitment currently open to level 60s ONLY with required gear scores.
    Admiralsig.png
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    At this point, please have at least one level 60 character. If you're swapping to a different main, and are currently in the leveling process, we will make a case by case decision.
    DZJuyUT.png
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Still recruiting! Currently in high demand for competent TRs preferably ready for CN!
    Admiralsig.png
  • Options
    aggerethaggereth Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Eminence is still in the search for some more skilled and talented players to add within our ranks !
    I don't suffer from insanity ! ..I enjoy every minute of it ![SIGPIC][/SIGPIc]
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Updated rules and guild policies for potential applicants.
    DZJuyUT.png