test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Plan to kill the 2 DC party has failed

2»

Comments

• grimahgrimah Member Posts: 1,658 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i dont see how having 2DC in a party shouldnt be possible, what if i want 2 of my DC friends to make a group? atleast now we have diversity in our compositions. (more so, though before you didnt "have" to have 2 DC, but doing so gave a distinct advantage, now that advantage is lessened to allow other types. So what is so bad eh? if you dont want 2DC dont run it.
    Creator of the featured survival horror foundry: "The Silence of Haydenwick" Video Review
    and also the featured satirical comedic adventure "A Call for Heroes".
  • leotheraskleotherask Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    grimah wrote: »
    i dont see how having 2DC in a party shouldnt be possible, what if i want 2 of my DC friends to make a group? atleast now we have diversity in our compositions. (more so, though before you didnt "have" to have 2 DC, but doing so gave a distinct advantage, now that advantage is lessened to allow other types. So what is so bad eh? if you dont want 2DC dont run it.

the thing was that before... not doing so was just dumb... right now is preference ( still to be seen). You used to have to run with 2 DC because the damage reduction was just too good to ignore it.
    As you say... you should be able to run with whatever team you want, right now you got exactly that same posibility without making it a must (or a meta if you want to call it like that)
  • edge1986edge1986 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 647 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Yup still see groups wanting and or that already have 2 DC's and want nothing to do with GWF's. Lol.
  • diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    PvE is still easy, but now all other classes have to deal with aggro, and most players are clueless about that. Not a good time to pug, all my 4 attempts have been a huge fail because people don't dodge red <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. My pug team even failed at the skirmish, which is pathetic, considering i've been solo healing successfully some of the funniest instances, including the supposedly hard castle never. In PvP, it's a disaster, now the cleric has the most fragile character and will be down right when AS ends... Awesome. But who cares about pvp?
  • kirkhodgeskirkhodges Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Woh, rough stuff
  • akmadjdakmadjd Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    diogene0 wrote: »
    PvE is still easy, but now all other classes have to deal with aggro, and most players are clueless about that. Not a good time to pug, all my 4 attempts have been a huge fail because people don't dodge red <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. My pug team even failed at the skirmish, which is pathetic, considering i've been solo healing successfully some of the funniest instances, including the supposedly hard castle never. In PvP, it's a disaster, now the cleric has the most fragile character and will be down right when AS ends... Awesome. But who cares about pvp?

Clerics really did get rolled in PvP. No more "assists" unless you do damage.
  • warchildrzwarchildrz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    johnfell wrote: »
    Best. Reply. Ever; If someone ever dare raise a concern or criticism (legit or not) regarding the game you like, instantly attack them for having no skill and tell them to not play the game and/or design their own, while making assumptions about their age and playstyle.

Brilliant, truly brilliant.

Kind of rude, sure. But its not like the OP posted a thought out argument and suggestions for a better way to do things. Its a rant post, and rant posts get rude replies. I don't see how this would deserve anything more than that.
  • johnfelljohnfell Banned Users Posts: 408 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    warchildrz wrote: »
    Kind of rude, sure. But its not like the OP posted a thought out argument and suggestions for a better way to do things. Its a rant post, and rant posts get rude replies. I don't see how this would deserve anything more than that.

Not taking sides here, really - I just thought it was hilarious. Someone claiming the higher ground, bashing downwards to someone they deem inferior in some way, then doing the same thing, or worse, themselves.
    Also, especially anything close to "well he started it, so it's ok for me to stoop to such a dumb *** level! :D" is a rather adorable defense or justification. Just... adorable. :P
  • mhblis1mhblis1 Member Posts: 167 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    The biggest problem I still find is that the people still expect to just faceroll through because of the healer. The game was never designed that way and dodging circles and drinking pots is going to be manditory for all classes now. Hell there is even a loading screen tip that tells you pots are the best way to heal.

Learning curve is now much higher in dungeons and if your CW, GWF or GF isn't half decent your group is going to suffer. Until people catch up it's oging to get ugly out there for the DC even though you are blamed for something your not designed to do.