test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Please put in a leaver penalty for dungeons.

123457»

Comments

• Options
    feiergiantfeiergiant Member Posts: 112 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    ovaltine74 wrote: »
    2. He missed an opportunity to revel in victory at your side, an experience I hear is one to cherish forever.

Word. u sir made my day :D
  • Options
    agentdarkagentdark Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    15 minute coward debuff for pvp and a 1 hour coward debuff for leaving an instance you can not queue anything else this debuff is voted apon by the remaining party members when a member hits the leave party button
  • Options
    krumple01krumple01 Member Posts: 755 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ranncore wrote: »
    Please put in a leaver penalty for dungeons.

Horrible idea.

Why punish a person for staying? What if you join a group who is incompetent and leaving is the only option because you know how it's going to end? Why get punished for that.

A FAR better solution is to allow you to replace members who leave even if it's mid-way into the dungeon. Someone leaves, no problem just allow invites or make it so the que will pop in a replacement. If someone doesn't want to complete the dungeon half way in because someone left and they took their place, that's fine, let them leave until you find someone willing to stay and finish the job.

You don't need to punish people with leaving because you ultimately just create the same problem but reversed order.
  • Options
    stercogburnstercogburn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 214 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I agree fully with the thread title. Anyone pulling leavers in dungeons should be punished.

Break out the damp lettuce and scented bootlaces!
    Roo. Cleric. Mad as a bag of badgers, will heal for beer.

Ancient Shadows: Mature. Sensible. Custard.
    Recruitment info at: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?462591-Ancient-Shadows-Become-a-Lion-Tamer-without-learning-Chartered-Accountancy-first!&highlight=ancient+shadows