What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Order of the Silver Dragons - Multi-Game Mature guild

Comments

• Options
    badiffsbadiffs Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am currently looking for a guild, cause my previous guild leader went bonkers and kicked/demoted every single officer from the guild. My previous guild was pretty large, so I wouldn't want to send my application to a guild where's around 10 players inside... :) Thanks for an info tho, I am looking forward into some more insight. :)
  • Options
    eyrateeyrate Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Guild drama. Gotta love it. As many MMOs I have played over the years, and as many guilds as I have been in, I can happily say that during the 2 years I have been with OSD in various games, this is the most drama free guild I have ever been in. But, if you are looking for one of those guilds with 30 players on at a time, I don't think that is our goal.
    Sampia--level 60 CW
    Helga--level 60 GF
  • Options
    sisynsisyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Now that my cleric is past 40
    I'm finding it harder to solo some quests
    So glad my guild is now growing
    I'm running with Dragons - the BEST!!

OOC: Come look us up!
  • Options
    dredgedredge Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Just wanted to say Hi and Welcome to the Guild, hope i get meet up with all the new people and do some dungeons or foundry together, again Welcome to all!
    Dredge
    D.G. you know me, right?
  • Options
    badiffsbadiffs Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Just been accepted to the guild. :) I am on a right track on hitting 60lvl today with my GF, looking forward into some PVP and dungeons with all those lovely ppl I've met :) I hope some new ppl will join also ! :)
  • Options
    eyrateeyrate Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Welcome to OSD! It is great to have a new level 60 GF. Let me know if you would like a CW to do any of the dungeons with. I am Sampia in game
    Sampia--level 60 CW
    Helga--level 60 GF
  • Options
    kantazo1kantazo1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Awesome guild and awesome guys, hopefully be able to join you all soon.
    Seek and ye shall find. Yeshua
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    We are still accepting players of all levels and classes.
    Sampia--level 60 CW
    Helga--level 60 GF
  • Options
    agooonyagooony Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    meet me there, going PVP nowadays for the raids
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I know that some of the guildies are doing PVP. I haven't tried it yet. I suppose I need to gather my courage and head off into battle.
    Sampia--level 60 CW
    Helga--level 60 GF
  • Options
    hmusicahmusica Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Had a bunch of fun doing dungeons tonight, very fast clears. :)
  • Options
    agooonyagooony Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    last night 2 winnings on a row and a +2K glory, was challenging but lots of fun, I did well controlling that Rouge, he hides and stab me and I couldn't tell who was better, was a quiet great experience for me for both soloing & group fight :)
    I was freaked out that my CW couldn't stand against Tanks but I was wrong.. did some tweaks and I'm game now >;)
  • Options
    bblondiabblondia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 31
    edited June 2013
    I haven't tried pvp much yet.. Not much of a pvp'er but love PVE... I'm a bit worried about getting schooled and letting my team down once the new release comes out and PVP is mandatory for the dungeon.. Almost have my CW to 60 so I'll be looking forward to some organized guild activities. I saw the thread on the OSD website. Should be a great time! Giddyup.
  • Options
    seldoniapseldoniap Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 31
    edited June 2013
    eyrate wrote: »
    I know that some of the guildies are doing PVP. I haven't tried it yet. I suppose I need to gather my courage and head off into battle.

Dooooo eeeet!

Come to the darkside.. Feel it flowing through you. Oh wait, wrong genre.

Come to the spell plague.. feel it, Ahhh forget it the mood is ruined.
  • Options
    ctowersctowers Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 73
    edited June 2013
    Great Turn out this Monday for our Epic Dungeon Night! I Got to do 2 T1's and 1 T2. Would have run another T2 if it wasn't so late. Also had some fun in some guild PvP groups of 4-5 to Prepare for PvP portion of Raid. Undefeated in our 2 go's with 1,400+ Glory for each of our wins during bonus time. Having a Guild Vent worked great for all of this.

We Really Need another 60 Healer though. Will give us more options running T2s and to help with some farming T1 groups for people that are not quite geared at 8300 yet.

So if you are a Healer and looking for Home, Look us up...lol.
  • Options
    seldoniapseldoniap Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 31
    edited June 2013
    Missed everyone last night, RL does have its way of making my fun disappear lately. Either way I'll be back tonight to finish that run to 60 Cleric style.
  • Options
    xtorinxtorin Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Heeeeeeey DRAGONS!

Looking forward to get in game! Been super busy - looking forward to cranking up again!

- Tharashk/Xtorin
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    xtorin wrote: »
    Heeeeeeey DRAGONS!

Looking forward to get in game! Been super busy - looking forward to cranking up again!

- Tharashk/Xtorin

I thought you were swallowed by a Dragon or something!

As to the state of my Cleric, Hit 60 last night! Finally, I know. Thanks to a few guildies the last two levels flew by in a matter of an hour or so. Spent the rest of the night on the AH upgrading gear. Ended up with 7800+ GS by the end of the night so I am happy with that at least. Can't wait to try out a new spec after the patch today!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Seld, you know we will all be keeping you busy!
    Sampia--level 60 CW
    Helga--level 60 GF
  • Options
    ctowersctowers Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 73
    edited June 2013
    A lot of new 60's on lately, it certainly is making it easier to group for Epic Dungeon Runs and gear up.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Open Recruiting for Characters of All Levels.

Checkout:

http://silverdragons-lair.net/

For more Info!
  • Options
    balerathonbalerathon Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Recently joined, and the whole process has been smooth, inviting, and professional. Great friendly people :) click the link above and check it out!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    We've been experiencing some great growth with all the new quality members. Great having you with us Balerathon!

Currently we are using Sundays and Mondays as our more "official" Epic Dungeon Nights for the 60's we have on due to people's schedules and timezones, although we run stuff all the time. We are helping others gear up as well as tackling the advanced content.

We are also Hoping to figure out a Raiding Schedule for Gauntlgrym once that opens up since that seems to be valid way for gearing up as well with its T2.5 (Castle Never Equivalent) gear and token drops.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    In the meantime, some of us are busy collecting bones!
    Sampia--level 60 CW
    Helga--level 60 GF
  • Options
    healhappyhealhappy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 92
    edited June 2013
    eyrate wrote: »
    In the meantime, some of us are busy collecting bones!

Saw one of you earlier! Too bad for me that this guild already has lots of cleric application (according to your forum).

Here's a bump! (
  • Options
    kantazo1kantazo1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Awesome guild and awesome members so that want to join this is the spot.
    Seek and ye shall find. Yeshua
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Actually, We are ALWAYS looking for more Clerics. We have people from many timezones (US, Australia, and the EU - being our big three) and having more 60 Clerics always gives more options - from Epic Dungeons, Raiding, to PvP Options.

We probably have the least amount of Clerics in comparison to our level 60 DPS classes. So if you are a Cleric, Looking for Work! Check us out.

We're not all about endgame though, I would also like to invite people of all levels to check us out, especially if you are looking for a fun community to hang with and have fun.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Morning Dragons!

And what a beautiful morning too! The birds are singing the sun is shining the blue puppy is resting on his bed..wait wut? Yep, new Blue puppy as of last night. Little Marrow shall be fed regularly in hopes he can grow back some skin or at least grow large enough to be something more than a one liner around Halloween. We shall see.

For those reading through and looking for a guild. Head back to the first post and click that link! You will not regret it. Great people, active forums, active in game, friendly, open to all levels and classes, play your style with no pressure to change it to suit someone else. Everything you've ever wanted in a guild in one awesome package! Click the link today!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    We just aligned ourselves with the Delzoun Explorers.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Had our First Gauntlgrym run this morning. Certainly not a TRADITIONAL RAID but was different and needed coordination. And will be a nice addition to the game.

Here are some hints that might be helpful to potentials.

For the Explorer's it was kinda like this:

- So be Level 60, no gear score requirement
    - Be in a guild that the GM has picked a faction
    - Go to the correct area on your map before the EVENT starts

- Look at your MAP and the KEY on the RIGHT SIDE. Your QUEST log tells you what you need to do. TURN in spots are important to learn and you will want to drop your collected stuff in there before the end of that match.

Phase 1:
    Water Pipes - 6 o'clock
    Stables - 8 o'clock (near the NPC)
    Forge - 12 o'clock

Phase 2:
    (See Kavrlet's Guide MAP)
    - Collect WOOD that's laying around and build Catapults and put AMMO near them
    - Collect Armory (put in CHEST near the GIANT in the mid)
    - Collect FOOD (put on GRILL below GIANT)
    - Collect 5 EARTH put on MINE CARTS

= Cue for PVP if you wish

When you return to your waiting area - you can access quick dungeons there if you meet the requirements.

TIPS:
    - Stay in Groups of 3-5 and work on the same objective for Phases 1-2.