test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bug exploit castle never please fix ! ! ! !

ngeongeo Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Ok like every dungeon in this game has exploits, the castle Never has 2 rediculous exploits where you can to to the last boss from the beginning or just before the 2nd boss.
The bug has to do with the windows. After you enter the instance and clear the 1st bridge on the RIGHT on the SECOND window if you just keep running on it you pass through it and you fall out of the map (you dont die) then you can move around and when you get to the right campfire you just use /killme ..... LEGIT
Another one is the last window in the left side of the corridor before you turn and face the 2nd boss (eye of the beholder)... There you just jump on in fall down and do the same trick.

PLEASE FIX THAT ASAP CAUSE THE EXPLOTS ARE RUINNING THE GAME ECONOMY. HOW HARD CAN IT BE TO APPLY A SIMPLE FIX FOR THAT????
Thanks
Post edited by ngeo on

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2013
    bump. This needs attention... Come on Tech support say something...
  • Options
    maggotfanmaggotfan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Non hidden bug reports, now everyone is gonna do this.
  • Options
    orangefireeorangefiree Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,148 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You do know you are not supposed to talk about exploits on the forums right? Just send in a bug report.
    Neverwinter players are stubborn things....until you strip them down to bone. (Cursed players, my flowers, MINE!) Oh how I plotted their demise.
  • Options
    xilinearxilinear Member Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You do know you are not supposed to talk about exploits on the forums right? Just send in a bug report.

You do know that posting exploits on ownedcore.com gets the exploits fixed pretty quickly right ? Just post it there. :-)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Sorry but the support sucks and i am little suspicious that they dont want to fix the exploits that fast... Anyway when they realise that they lose money from the exploits they ll fix them faster. YES PW YOU LOSE MONEY FROM EXPLOITS CAUSE PEOPLE GET ITEMS FASTER AND THERE IS NO NEED TO PAY UR **** ZENS so either fix all exploits or just LOSE MORE MONEY HAHAH
  • Options
    lltsnwnlltsnwn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 787 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Posting exploits to the public forum isn't a great idea...
    12.jpgRanger.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    lltsnwn wrote: »
    Posting exploits to the public forum isn't a great idea...
    I agree but this will force them to fix it faster since its out of control atm... Farming instances cause of campfire glitches
  • Options
    juanzq88juanzq88 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i think is better to say it, that way they will have to fix it, i dont remmenber well, but if it not of public knowlegde, they wont fix it,for my, well i dont care, i dont do dungeons, i dont have the time of the patience, to go and spend like 1 hour killing mobs.... and hp boss that take sometimes forever to kill, i think i dont have the time with the bug neither
  • Options
    gambitclickgambitclick Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 239 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    This major exploit has been known to the public since 6/6 when it was first posted on a blog that shows people how to exploit Neverwinter. It's now 6/12, almost a week later, and still not fixed. No bans have been given out.

Most groups for Castle Never are now doing this exploit to skip the first 3 bosses, so it's not like only a few exploiters are doing it. A large majority of NW's "end-game" population are doing it. I suppose this means Cryptic doesn't care about us exploiting Castle Never and want us to farm Ancient weapons as fast as possible...?
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Bump for cryptic
  • Options
    gambitclickgambitclick Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 239 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    ngeo wrote: »
    Bump for cryptic

Bumping the thread won't do anything. They don't care about this huge exploit.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I just noticed that cryptic developers think that it has to do with instance map 1 but ITS NOT :) Its just random with 50% chance or so... FIX campfires = problem solved
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I just noticed that cryptic developers think that it has to do with instance map 1 but ITS NOT :) Its just random with 50% chance or so... FIX campfires = problem solved

Where did you see them say this?

If they think it's only 1 or a few instances where you can glitch through the wall, then they're much dumber than I thought they were. This works in many, many Castle Never instances.

Again, this exploit has been known to the general public for 6 days now. It's been reported for 4-5 days. They still have not done anything to fix the exploit, nor ban anyone that's taken advantage of it. 20 minute Dracolich speed runs is becoming a norm these days.
  • Options
    alaazxxcalaazxxc Member Posts: 33
    edited June 2013
    juanzq88 wrote: »
    i think is better to say it, that way they will have to fix it, i dont remmenber well, but if it not of public knowlegde, they wont fix it,for my, well i dont care, i dont do dungeons, i dont have the time of the patience, to go and spend like 1 hour killing mobs.... and hp boss that take sometimes forever to kill, i think i dont have the time with the bug neither

but you have time to come whine on the forums ?
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    hmmm Cryptic will fix only the 1st bug in the entrance, the other bug in the eye of the beholder boss wont be fixed...
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    hmmm Cryptic will fix only the 1st bug in the entrance, the other bug in the eye of the beholder boss wont be fixed...

The window exploit is the biggest one. I'm glad they finally decided to fix it... 7 days after it was released to the general public. God knows how long people have been abusing this exploit before everyone found out about it.

I hope they will permaban the exploiters, but I highly doubt it. This goes to show that whenever you find a good exploit in Neverwinter, abuse it non-stop until it's fixed. Then find another one and keep abusing that. Cryptic won't ban you.
  • Options
    protocol87protocol87 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 85
    edited June 2013
    I agree but this will force them to fix it faster since its out of control atm... Farming instances cause of campfire glitches

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Loki < The Illuminati > 60 - Control Wizard
    Protocol 60 - Great Weapon Fighter
  • Options
    arcticgrarcticgr Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The window isnt fixed after the patch :/
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    arcticgr wrote: »
    The window isnt fixed after the patch :/

Yup, still works. People still exploiting it.

GG Cryptic
  • Options
    masabooooooomasabooooooo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 36
    edited June 2013
    isnt it almost same case as FH? ppl still need to kill the last dragon in CN, the hardest one, the place ppl give up when they have not enough ability to kill. players always find the way to skip such a bull **** process for just getting boss.

And this game have tooooo much exploits from closed beta, still not fixed a lot.
    Are you sure going to release this game????????
  • Options
    okaminosukeokaminosuke Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 155 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Watching how much exploited this game is and how lousy and late the fixes are...
    Gotta find another game, not much hope here :(
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I think i am going to quit this game for a while and see how it goes after the official release... Ridiculous patch, and now the last boss from CN is even harder with the class nerfs...
  • Options
    okaminosukeokaminosuke Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 155 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Me after discovering that Castle Never exploits are well after the patch:

65977605.jpg

Cryptic's reaction:
    Famous-characters-Troll-face-Troll-face-fuuuu-58203.png
  • Options
    vallivvalliv Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    if(player.z < -- min.z.value){
    execute killme($me);
    }
    // dunno, but sounds like a decent fix hehehe. if player has managed to go lower than a pre'sett minimum z axis, (down that is) he dies. though not correctly formated .. (though it is a tad more (jiffy to put into the real code)) than im putting upp here. I would think it should be well doable.
    another fix, is to uppdate the map, with a thicker invisible wall on that location. :)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    they have the solution mate, its a clickable campfire that will save the game from these exploits but i guess they have a hard time to cope in their support department...
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    valliv wrote: »
    if(player.z < -- min.z.value){
    execute killme($me);
    }
    // dunno, but sounds like a decent fix hehehe. if player has managed to go lower than a pre'sett minimum z axis, (down that is) he dies. though not correctly formated .. (though it is a tad more (jiffy to put into the real code)) than im putting upp here. I would think it should be well doable.
    another fix, is to uppdate the map, with a thicker invisible wall on that location. :)
    they have the solution mate, its a clickable campfire that will save the game from these exploits but i guess they have a hard time to cope in their support department...

Yup, this is the root of all the exploits in dungeons right now. People just die near, under, or above a campfire and they spawn at it... skipping all content prior to that campfire. The window exploit in CN wouldn't even be an issue if they would just fix the campfire spawning exploit. It'd also stop people from campfire spawning in other dungeons as well.

But you see, Cryptic doesn't care enough about these exploits to do anything about it. They actually WANT people to farm T2 loot and Ancient weapons as fast as possible so that the market is flooded with these items. Then people would buy their Zen and convert it into AD to purchase these items.

In the end, it's all about $$$. They don't give a rat's as$ about the quality or integrity of their game, the AH market, nor the players. It's all about the bottom line.
  • Options
    kingculexkingculex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I think you are making a huge deal out this to be honest. Several dungeons have "exploits" or "shortcuts" players use to get to the end of the dungeon quickly. It is true the player do not run the dungeons how they were originally designed to be run when they use one of these "exploits" or "shortcuts". It is also true that the game is now harder because of the stupid "balanced gameplay update" that did nerf some good stuff like Shocking Execution. Shocking Execution requires a player to build action points, injury the target, and then set it off. It did not require a nerf because other TR attacks do more damage. TRs are also medium armored so they can be killed easily if the individual attacking them has good enough gear instead of green gear. The teams that use the "exploit" or "shortcut" still have to kill the final boss which is the hardest of them all. The final boss can not be 1 hit killed. I have experienced too many teams falling apart because the Castle Never dungeon was too hard or too long for them. I have been unable to finish Castle Never because the teams were running it regularly. I just learn about this exploit today. This exploit is not ruining the game economy at all or even hurting astral diamonds. Does a player get Zen or Diamonds for finishing Castle Never? No. People going to third party websites buying astral diamonds for 1M per $12 does more damage. Astral diamonds can be easily converted into Zen. Players who use this exploit just rob themselves of the Castle Never experience and get occasionally an Ancient item that they try to sell at an outrageous price in the AH that most people cant afford unless they use one of the third party websites to buy astral diamonds. Either way life goes on.

Ok like every dungeon in this game has exploits, the castle Never has 2 rediculous exploits where you can to to the last boss from the beginning or just before the 2nd boss.
    The bug has to do with the windows. After you enter the instance and clear the 1st bridge on the RIGHT on the SECOND window if you just keep running on it you pass through it and you fall out of the map (you dont die) then you can move around and when you get to the right campfire you just use /killme ..... LEGIT
    Another one is the last window in the left side of the corridor before you turn and face the 2nd boss (eye of the beholder)... There you just jump on in fall down and do the same trick.

PLEASE FIX THAT ASAP CAUSE THE EXPLOTS ARE RUINNING THE GAME ECONOMY. HOW HARD CAN IT BE TO APPLY A SIMPLE FIX FOR THAT????
    Thanks
    Every class has advantages and disadvantages. Learn the disadvantages of you class to overcome them. Learn the advantages of your class and the disadvatages of other classes to use them in pvp to win.

There is no point to whine for nerfs because you win some and loose some. Crying just makes a player look like a crier and no one, especially the devs, should take them seriously. Have a nice day!:)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    ^ You're a tard. LOL @ this isn't hurting the economy or trying to justify exploiting Castle Never, skipping all bosses except Dracolich by glitching through a wall and falling through the map. Then doing /killme to spawn at the last campfire (yes, in case you didn't know, you can spawn directly at Dracolich and not just after the 3rd boss). It's obvious you're just another exploiter who's glad you haven't been banned farming Ancient weapons for the past 10 days.
  • Options
    kingculexkingculex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Clearly you are immature and do not know how to read.
    1. I just learned of this exploit today and have never used it. I stated this in my post.
    2. You lowered yourself to name calling.
    3. I was simply being honest of the facts.
    4. The original poster cries about it "ruining" the economy when it does not. I stated this in my original post as well.
    5. My post was a reply to the original post that started this thread not to your post. I even quoted the original post.

Did I justify it? No, I just said it was not a big deal. I suggest you grow up and look in the mirror before calling people names. This is clearly a childish attempt by you to troll and you need to work on it greatly. Your post would have been taken more seriously and not just laughed at if you did not lower yourself to name calling. Thank you for correcting me on exactly where you can respawn because it clearly shows you have experience using this exploit. Peace out and have a nice day. Thanks for the laughs. ROFL :D

^ You're a tard. LOL @ this isn't hurting the economy or trying to justify exploiting Castle Never, skipping all bosses except Dracolich by glitching through a wall and falling through the map. Then doing /killme to spawn at the last campfire (yes, in case you didn't know, you can spawn directly at Dracolich and not just after the 3rd boss). It's obvious you're just another exploiter who's glad you haven't been banned farming Ancient weapons for the past 10 days.
    Every class has advantages and disadvantages. Learn the disadvantages of you class to overcome them. Learn the advantages of your class and the disadvatages of other classes to use them in pvp to win.

There is no point to whine for nerfs because you win some and loose some. Crying just makes a player look like a crier and no one, especially the devs, should take them seriously. Have a nice day!:)
  • Options
    edited June 2013

Going to last boss is probably with chance like in spider temple? No matter what if these exploits were not in the dungeons, we wouldnt see so many people wearing ancient weapons and full t2 armors... Nevermind... Probably the bad support is going to kill this game sooner or later... Happened before in so many mmos