test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter is live on June 20, 2013 plus Fury of the Feywild coming Summer 2013!

Comments

• baddobb1baddobb1 Member Posts: 123 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Oh and Gauntlgrym has T2 gear rewards, you mean that stuff that most have bought off the AH already woop.
  • sritthhsritthh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    baddobb1 wrote: »
    Oh and Gauntlgrym has T2 gear rewards, you mean that stuff that most have bought off the AH already woop.

Hard to say but I'm suspecting they're talking raid T1/T2 since they seem to indicate you have to have a minimum gear score to get into Gauntlgrym as it's stated for being "those who've mastered the dungeons".
  • vylkervylker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 133 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    New class also at June 20th??
  • ausdoerrtausdoerrt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    vylker wrote: »
    New class also at June 20th??

I'm guessing the new class will come with Module 1.
  • hellfirefuryhellfirefury Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    There are sooo many great changes and improvements. There's just one huge issue, which I think everyone in end game will agree..and this is the Party leader kicking people on the final boss and taking all the loot or denying us the chance to get the dungeon delve chest. This is literally the reason I have quit playing this game and I know many others have due to this. Please either make this a vote to kick system or if the leader does kick you, you have at least 60 seconds in the dungeon to collect what you rightfully earned.

Good example, and the reason i'm not playing until its fixed, I was in a pug group running Epic Spell plague, even though we were all doing very well it took about 1.5 hours to clear this place (no shortcuts). The final boss took 3 tries, and 30 minutes just as i was about to roll on loot and grab the DD chest im booted out of the dungeon along with a couple others. This kind of thing is unacceptable honestly. Its not like It took 10 minutes, we are talking almost 2 hours of game play. PLEASE FIX THIS PARTY LEADER HAS FULL KICKING POWER!!! Thanks in advance. :)
  • eu3dfxeu3dfx Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I hope they do a reset of skills after Official release .
  • drgnmstr4479drgnmstr4479 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    There are sooo many great changes and improvements. There's just one huge issue, which I think everyone in end game will agree..and this is the Party leader kicking people on the final boss and taking all the loot or denying us the chance to get the dungeon delve chest. This is literally the reason I have quit playing this game and I know many others have due to this. Please either make this a vote to kick system or if the leader does kick you, you have at least 60 seconds in the dungeon to collect what you rightfully earned.

Good example, and the reason i'm not playing until its fixed, I was in a pug group running Epic Spell plague, even though we were all doing very well it took about 1.5 hours to clear this place (no shortcuts). The final boss took 3 tries, and 30 minutes just as i was about to roll on loot and grab the DD chest im booted out of the dungeon along with a couple others. This kind of thing is unacceptable honestly. Its not like It took 10 minutes, we are talking almost 2 hours of game play. PLEASE FIX THIS PARTY LEADER HAS FULL KICKING POWER!!! Thanks in advance. :)

I have to completely agree with this and the failure for it should be owned be the devs. This sort of thing does nothing but keep people that may actually pay your money through the store from playing your game. I don't know why you'd even over look this when in STO, it's a vote to kick option. how the HELL could you even disregard putting that in?

I know I'll get hammered for this but this is another reason a full server wipe on release should happen accompanied with a complete return of all zen purchased with real money. If you don't, then June 20 isn't really a release because you've basically been in release during the entire "open beta" Just my opinion
  • ridleyasylumridleyasylum Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am excited for both NWNO officially release and the new expansion
  • kilo418kilo418 Member Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am excited for both NWNO officially release and the new expansion

They made a Neverwinter Nights Online too!!! Where have I been?!?!?!
  • rottensw0rdrottensw0rd Member Posts: 31
    edited June 2013
    So that mean more lvls too? because 60 lvlmaximum is way to low
  • vahnragevahnrage Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    calling Gauntlgrym as a "Perfect END GAME" is very wrong... I know what i saw is just a video but in my opinion it sux. Even in the PVE part its like dominition, theres no difference. Its like combining dungeon with PVP dominition. Whats perfect about that? This is just my opinion but is this all they can muster? i though they were gonna make a 20 v 20 brawl or something. that would have been better. Or a three way pvp castle system. Game is beginning to be boring and its still beta. Almost all players love pvp and im no exception. The has a good battle system and all but does not have any interesting content. Thats just me though
  • druidsanondruidsanon Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Do we keep our beta characters after live launch? cant seem to find an answer anywhere
  • giantdudegiantdude Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Would be nice to see in the foundry a tool to resize objects perhaps? Im not saying we need to have them crazy big or small. But if you wanted to make something bigger i.e a table you could. However if you wanted to make something smaller i.e a keg barrel you have the option to do so? Just my 2c. I think this could add alot more "options" for what people could do and lots of room for the imagination! Dare I say making a foundry you created even more unique than the last?
  • giantdudegiantdude Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So that mean more lvls too? because 60 lvlmaximum is way to low

Most every MMO starts with a low level cap like 50 or 60. IMO making a game that lets you get to say level 100 right out the gate leaves a chance for less content release options. Making an expansion with more content new classes etc etc gives them a chance to release higher levels for new *found* zones. I think making something with a higher level cap than just releasing new content over and over and over gets boring and leaves you to the same grind with different strats. Look at WoW (sry wow fans) each expansion new level but then it has what 3-4 content releases where you dont do anything different other than fight a boss with a different name and added abilities...same grind same boring thing. Again I'm sorry if anyone disagrees this is just my view point ^_^.
  • kiaru10390kiaru10390 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Is it possible a future Spanish translation of the game?
  • niflheimurniflheimur Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    druidsanon wrote: »
    Do we keep our beta characters after live launch? cant seem to find an answer anywhere

I think all characters from the beta will be deleted, at least that's what they announced when the beta had it's lunch.
  • ordensmarschallordensmarschall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,060 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    druidsanon wrote: »
    Answer can be found in:
    Section II of the FAQ
    Neverwinter News Article from April 4th
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?32401

No character wipe after the 25th of April.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kestralskaurkestralskaur Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'd just like to take a moment and thank all whiny crybabies who got rogues nerfed and ruined yet another mmo. Because YOU can't create a decent character build and compete fairly, you have to tie the other players' hands. Hope you're proud of yourselves, losers.
    Figure it out for yourself or obey without question.
  • tallore1tallore1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    When will the new race come out :(
  • aroflamaroflam Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Very good!
  • ixotlixotl Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    giantdude wrote: »
    Would be nice to see in the foundry a tool to resize objects perhaps?

I asked about this a couple weeks ago. As you know this isn't possible now but it would sure be nice. If used appropriately it would essentially be like adding more items to the Foundry toolbox. Of course the rendering engine may go nuts and your fps drop if the engine has to scale everything on the fly.
  • mickal385mickal385 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    hey guys just wondering if we can download the patch as a torrent as well as direct download, if so where can i get the file and trackers from??
  • wingofbenuwingofbenu Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    wasabiburn wrote: »
    Expansion will be after June 20th, sometime later in the summer. Two different things at different times.

I think their point was its kind of hilarious to term anything released within a mere month or two of "launch" an expansion comes off as rather bizarre, as expansion usually involves a content patch big enough to have taken a year or more to write.
  • wkdclown69wkdclown69 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ok this might be a stupid question but are we all getting reset when the game goes live? will we all be starting over at lvl 1 again?
  • ordensmarschallordensmarschall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,060 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Read post #48 of this thread for your answer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • smaksnaxsmaksnax Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    just updating, 1.5gb patch.. no notes anywhere?
  • odinspathodinspath Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
  • huckasexhuckasex Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 145 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    smaksnax wrote: »
    just updating, 1.5gb patch.. no notes anywhere?
    thats part of the balancing patch...predownload basicly
  • tallore1tallore1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    please can u tell me when the rase marked "coming soon" will come out?
    edited June 2013
    June 20th I would say with the live release.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]