test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Consolidated List of Cleric Bugs

13»

Comments

• deistikdeistik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 658 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I'm giving it until Gauntlgrym comes out... either the cleric can still solo heal things, or he can't. Either they have dungeon bosses that aren't just a huge add spam, or they don't. If both of those are the "don't" answer.... yea, probably done :)

But, most of these bugs aren't fixed, even on test. I'll take some time later/tomorrow to point out which ones are being addressed on test.
  • uncannyluckuncannyluck Member Posts: 50
    edited June 2013
    Prophetic action still doesn't get anything from extra points :P
  • knoteskadknoteskad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    deistik wrote: »
    I'm giving it until Gauntlgrym comes out... either the cleric can still solo heal things, or he can't. Either they have dungeon bosses that aren't just a huge add spam, or they don't. If both of those are the "don't" answer.... yea, probably done :)

But, most of these bugs aren't fixed, even on test. I'll take some time later/tomorrow to point out which ones are being addressed on test.

Go paste this thread on http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?1211-NeverwinterPreview-Feedback-General-Discussion

Or maybe here http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?1201-NeverwinterPreview-Bug-Reports

Just in case.
  • deistikdeistik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 658 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Just posted it on both.
  • xouk87xouk87 Member Posts: 32
    edited June 2013
    jeanbatist wrote: »
    "Healing Step - When you are critically hit, gain 1/2/3/4/5% Temporary Hit Points and 20/40/60/80/100% increased Stamina Regen for 10 seconds. Can happen once every 20 seconds".
    Don't know exactly about Stamina Regen, but it gives you incredible run speed - about 100%+ for 3+ sec.

You get the HP and the stamina , thats probably one of pvp skills that make me alive.