test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Pls avoid people who roll need for other classes

falconixxfalconixx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hi All,

This thread is created to generate awareness if you are going to party with pug in /zone or via finder.

To help all people in neverwinter community to avoid these people who roll need on other classes epic gears.

4tw(TR) rolled cleric epic items with SS attached.
4tw.jpg 19.7K
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    fakatikfakatik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Now every person with 4tw as their name is going to be ignored.
    Aireina | Ashter | King Baldric | Oranges | Hello | Mikalin
  • Options
    clisbeeclisbee Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I will join your cause,4tw is a *****
  • Options
    csilecsile Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You kinda need the @name for it to work :-)
  • Options
    forumcanforumcan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 132 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    falconixx wrote: »
    Hi All,

This thread is created to generate awareness if you are going to party with pug in /zone or via finder.

To help all people in neverwinter community to avoid these people who roll need on other classes epic gears.

4tw(TR) rolled cleric epic items with SS attached.

This game has lots of Ninja !
    Someone in almost every dungeon party tried to Ninja loot blue items... even blue items... I can't even think of epic items !!!
    This game should be subscription based :( at least it could repel these Ninjas
  • Options
    gorbulasgorbulas Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You're not suppose to call out anyone on these forums. I also disagree with what you're saying. It's best just to need on everything. You can always give the item to the class who needs it afterwards if you want to be the good guy.
  • Options
    ilandryailandrya Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1) The loot system is currently on Cryptic's list of things to address

2) In the meantime, if you are the pug leader, you can right click on your pic in the upper left and select other loot options, such as round robin. While this won't fix the right loot going to the right people, it will annoy the "needies" to no end, and although random, everyone will be getting an equal share of loot.

3) I'm happy to trade items not bound after a pug.

4) Concur with a point by the poster above, calling out players by name is bad form because anyone with a grudge or who enjoys being a troll can do it, with or without cause. Usually against the tos/eula in most games.
  • Options
    abaddon1979abaddon1979 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    gorbulas wrote: »
    You're not suppose to call out anyone on these forums. I also disagree with what you're saying. It's best just to need on everything. You can always give the item to the class who needs it afterwards if you want to be the good guy.

That is a bad idea and you should feel bad.
  • Options
    jnaathrajnaathra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Put them on ignore, move on.
    Scout Tragold - "I haven't lived this long by being brave... it's just another word for stupid."
  • Options
    ilandryailandrya Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    jnaathra wrote: »
    Put them on ignore, move on.

How many people are we allowed to have on ignore... cuz I'd need room for a lot at this point. It also doesn't fix the issue on a dungeon where the "needie" is one you haven't run with before. Kicking them, if you're leader, may impact the success of the dungeon.
  • Options
    freshiiiiiiiiiifreshiiiiiiiiii Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    hey, iam 4tw, okay i see many noobs here. ok let me explain why u fail.

i hope u know all the game mechanics? all know the pet Ion Stone lvl 25max blue?

and to all haters : this pet can wear the offhand from cleric. i have need on this item.

and the second point. this thing worth 2-3k at ah. whine thread for newbies with no background informations. thx for listen me. u can ignore me, doesnt change anything. but now u know the true behind the "ninja loot". it was legit. i have need on this item. nobody can hate me for this.
  • Options
    lurchusalurchusa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    From my experience, anybody playing a Trickster Rogue WILL need on everything!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    and the second point. this thing worth 2-3k at ah. whine thread for newbies with no background informations. thx for listen me. u can ignore me, doesnt change anything. but now u know the true behind the "ninja loot". it was legit. i have need on this item. nobody can hate me for this.

35979965.jpg
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    hey, iam 4tw, okay i see many noobs here. ok let me explain why u fail.

i hope u know all the game mechanics? all know the pet Ion Stone lvl 25max blue?

and to all haters : this pet can wear the offhand from cleric. i have need on this item.

And this is the very reason why we don't name and shame on the forums....

/thread
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    And this is the very reason why we don't name and shame on the forums....

Because if you do...

winter-is-coming-meme-generator-brace-yourselves-a-flame-war-is-coming-c07a90.jpg
  • Options
    ceryndrionceryndrion Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This.. is why we can't have nice things..
    I reject your reality and I substitute my own!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My opinions are my own, and do not represent those of Perfect World Entertainment, or Cryptic Studios
    [ Rules of Conduct - Terms - FAQ - Support Centre - Important Stuff ]
  • Options
    dkcandydkcandy Member Posts: 1,555 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    If you PUG expect to have items ninja.

If you don't have friends on your friend list while Leveling, you are doing something wrong in an MMO.
  • Options
    freshiiiiiiiiiifreshiiiiiiiiii Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    discussion over a 2-3k ad item. what say the button "need"? a player look at the dropped item and can choose need greed or pass.
    i saw this and dont need it so sell. no i want it to wear myself on pet. wear items = need. i like haters. but u have no rights to post my name here. it was 100% correct. i hope the thread creater understand me now. sry for my bad english. but i know all understand what i mean. for all again, when i need a item to wear it, then iam allow to press need. thats the function of the button. have fun @game. and btw, epic items ........all spend much million for this. i know a better, trustet not exploit way :) add me ingame or pm me for more information. i know what i do
  • Options
    mutantdemocracymutantdemocracy Member Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Only time I "ninja" is when an item pops up that either my alt character or irl friend can use. The amount of rage I get from people is still the same.

They're going to remove the problem altogether in a little over a week, so it's nothing to stress out about.
  • Options
    haelrahaelra Member Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I lol'd at this thread. How many times do we need to go through this? Please leave your personal moral judgments where they belong, between you, the person you're judging, and your ignore list.