test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Foundry Author Guild?

2»

Comments

• zovyazovya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Posted an official thread in the Guild forums. Probably get more interest here though.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?160961-Dungeon-Masters-A-Guild-for-Foundry-Creators

Oh, and a website has landed. Will get it operational this weekend. NWDungeonMasters.com
  • zovyazovya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Weekend cometh. Any Dungeon Master nerds out there want to join a Foundry only guild.
  • ryancarolinaryancarolina Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I to would be interested in a Foundry guild and has anyone heard of C3? This would be the tool to use if you wanted to set up voice, chat, and communication based around FAQ, tips, etc... For Foundry based topics. Please keep me updated if someone starts a guild!
  • kyriduskyridus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I would love this, unfortunately my wife picked Beholder for us.

Wasn't there some word of servers merging into one at some point, or has that changed?
    'Cullwood Outpost' NW-DC4BNASDA
  • chili1179chili1179 Member Posts: 1,511 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Bumping this as Dungeon Masters has blossomed into a great guild and hosts the weekly live stream (details in the signature). We take alts from other servers as well and encourage authors to join the NW_Foundry chat in game (details also in my signature).

Come join a great author based guild!
    There is a rumor floating around that I am working on a new foundry quest. It was started by me.
  • eskarineeskarine Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
  • saerraelsaerrael Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Actually remembered to join the Foundry channel!

Too bad guild chat can't be seen in the Foundry.
  • mataris1911mataris1911 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I would love to join one. I'm on beholder if anyone has a good one going on that server send me a message in game @brokenreality
  • chili1179chili1179 Member Posts: 1,511 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    eskarine wrote: »
    So going to apply.

Just hit up any member in game, everyone has invite priv!
    There is a rumor floating around that I am working on a new foundry quest. It was started by me.
  • thezappfethezappfe Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Another MMO had something like this for addon devs, most added it as their secondary guild on an alt
  • zogvarnokazogvarnoka Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I would love to join one. I'm on beholder if anyone has a good one going on that server send me a message in game @brokenreality
    We have plenty of members that are on other servers besides Dragon. I, myself, have my main on Beholder and made an alt to join the guild on Dragon. What server we are on is really irrelevant seeing as how most of us spend 90% of our time in the foundry anyway :)
    Removing the Grey Mask
    NW-DJ56XFK6G
    My first installment in the Rise of Shadovar Campaign.
  • jintortlejintortle Member Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    zovya wrote: »
    I'm on the Dragon server.

Hi zovya,

I would like to join the Foundry Guild on Dragon server.

Jinn Dragonfeast@jintortle

cheers
    Genus Draco Fad and the Muster@Jintortle
    ID: NW-DD5FLOBTJ
    Cult of the Dragon Foundry Contest - Please participate and vote for your favourite - 26/6/2014 contest rating begins.

Sir Camps A Lot. Mr SlingShot Boom. XX Phantasmagorical. Jinn Dragonfeast.
    SlingShot Boom Jr. Jocan Traders. Little Lord Forgatty, Dwarf Mean and introducing Necro Torquemada (The Warlock)
  • glantorxglantorx Member Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Count me in only i am on Mindflayer, so we need one on all servers. Could run up an alt on dragon though.
  • nyghomanyghoma Member Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    jintortle wrote: »
    Hi zovya,

I would like to join the Foundry Guild on Dragon server.

Jinn Dragonfeast@jintortle

cheers
    Yeah,send any of us a tell in game and we'll set you up.
    tol-banner.png

NW-DT4OV7EXH

Every time they idiot-proof something...they make better idiots.
  • lolsorhandlolsorhand Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 981 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Hmm, I'm on Mindflayer.. Does it matter? I have no clue about cross-shard guilding.. Mostly spend my time in NWRP/Party/Whisper lol

Edit: Nevermind seems there's one coming up on Mindflayer :3
    I like turtles.

Brethren of the Five, Campaign. - Story focused
    The Dwarven Tale - Hack 'N Slash
    edited June 2013
    You have to be on Dragon server to join unfortunately. Many have made alts on the Dragon server to join. However, regardless of server or guild. We all hang out in NW_Foundry chat in game, and the Foundry ventrilo channel.