test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tired of Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance] !

Comments

• Options
    steelheartxsteelheartx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    skatin wrote: »
    Hi all,

I joined this guild over a week ago, and I am thrilled how cool it is. There are always people on teamspeak, and in-game. There are people of all levels. If you want to pvp, you can get guildies to do runs with you, sometimes a full guild party, but always some. Our guild pvp runs CRUSH!!! It's lots of fun.

I've done skirmishes with all guild members. Again, we crush it. I've only done one dungeon run, was level 20's, but that was a full guild run too.

Everyone is very nice, and very cool. I love the fact this is a family oriented guild. That means I'll never have to listen to foul language while hanging with these cool people. If you are a potty mouth, go somewhere else.

I also like the fact the guild enforces the rules, and will kick people that think they can do whatever they want. Disrespect is never tolerated. These are great people folks. If you are a good person, you will love this guild.

This guild goes out of it's way to help all of it's members, no matter if you just started a toon, or you're hitting 60 on your fourth alt. T1/T2 runs all the time, just ask, and people will jump on one of their toons to join you.

I'm glad I found Grievance! I plan to stay with this guild for years, no matter what game I may be playing. Thank you Stealheart for putting together such a fine community, and keeping it nourished over the years.

Cheers,

Slappy

It's our pleasure brother! We're honored to have you as past of our family :)
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com !
  • Options
    boltaneboltane Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 32
    edited May 2013
    Hi there. I'm interested in joining Grievance. I've been playing Neverwinter since the start of open beta (hero founder) and have a level 60 GF 10.5K GS along with a level 40 TR that I've been working on lately. I'm interested in PVE and have done most of the T1 and T2 dungeons.

I've registered an account and am currently awaiting it to be activated so I can post an application on the forums there.
    Boltane level 60 Guardian Fighter
    Boltana level 40 Trickster Rogue
    Boltana Stark level 21 Control Wizard
    Boltana Tully level 20 Devine Cleric
  • Options
    steelheartxsteelheartx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    boltane wrote: »
    Hi there. I'm interested in joining Grievance. I've been playing Neverwinter since the start of open beta (hero founder) and have a level 60 GF 10.5K GS along with a level 40 TR that I've been working on lately. I'm interested in PVE and have done most of the T1 and T2 dungeons.

I've registered an account and am currently awaiting it to be activated so I can post an application on the forums there.

Welcome to the family!
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com !
  • Options
    kturiskturis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 38
    edited June 2013
    The player base in Grievance is so diverse! And Memo and our Officers do such a good job with keep drama low to none. The magic behind Grievance's Neverwinter division, is a sleuth of friendly people, as well as a big competitive edge. We have groups killing T1+2 as well as a very strong PvP presence.
    Avicious
    Community Outreach Group
    Grievance | Dragon Server
    A Multi-Game Organization - http://www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    kturis wrote: »
    The player base in Grievance is so diverse! And Memo and our Officers do such a good job with keep drama low to none. The magic behind Grievance's Neverwinter division, is a sleuth of friendly people, as well as a big competitive edge. We have groups killing T1+2 as well as a very strong PvP presence.

It really is a perfect mix of people :)
  • Options
    ramethornramethorn Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I just registered my forum account waiting to do the app. Got a 60 TR almost all T2 and working on a DC.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Although I'm not as active as other Grievance in Neverwinter, I'm level 56, and when I get in the Teamspeak channel and ask a question, everyone is so friendly and willing to offer advice. We have a great group here!
    Avicious
    Community Outreach Group
  • Options
    memo6000memo6000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 75
    edited June 2013
    Guild events tonight a 7:00pm cst. Come join us for the fun!
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    royalpiglettroyalpiglett Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hi guys, registered my account on the forums waiting for activation
  • Options
    nionyanionya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    If you are looking for a family friendly, drama free guild that still gets stuff done, look no longer! Come checck us out www.grievanceguild.com :)
  • Options
    epiz0rsepiz0rs Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hey tried registering to your forum but it seems like I made an account t before.
    Tried logging in but it's locked.
  • Options
    epiz0rsepiz0rs Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Purple = name
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    epiz0rs, did you get straightened out? Let us know if you're still having issues!
    Avicious
    Community Outreach Group
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Our Neverwinter Teamspeak is so nice to be in, just to get tips and friendly advice. Whenever someone asks a question, there are usually several people jumping to help you out.

Couldn't ask for a better group of people!
    Avicious
    Community Outreach Group
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    epiz0rs wrote: »
    Hey tried registering to your forum but it seems like I made an account t before.
    Tried logging in but it's locked.

You're good to go :) Welcome to the family!
  • Options
    xervaixervai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    amvek wrote: »
    Now is a good time to Join. We are running events

Check us out at www.grievanceguild.com

Especially with Gauntlgrym around the corner? You wanna win don't you!
  • Options
    unah1unah1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Tonight we had so much fun in Castle Never!!! We had two groups running it at once and I decided to stream our group run!

http://www.twitch.tv/maevetrinity/c/2395035
    ~~~~~Maeve Trinity :: Una Shinkicker~~~~~
    Grievance
    LiveStreaming (almost) Daily!