test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Demand to be de-chat blocked after patch.

healsareophealsareop Member Posts: 155 Bounty Hunter
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Didn't even use zone chat for the longest time and randomly chat blocked at midnight? Fix this trash. I demand to be de- chat blocked after the patch. Thanks.
inb4nobodycares
inb4thendontspam
Post edited by healsareop on

Comments

• healsareophealsareop Member Posts: 155 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I bump this thread because the best healer in nw can't talk. :/
  • nectarprimenectarprime Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    If you were the best healer you would be on Vent with your guild and not need in game chat. Stop spamming.
  • bluedarkybluedarky Member Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    healsareop wrote: »
    I bump this thread because the best healer in nw can't talk. :/

:rolleyes:

Seriously dude, get over yourself. It's a inconvenience yes but if you talk yourself up like that constantly I'm not surprised your got ignored enough for a chat ban. Oh and BTW, you don't have to talk in zone to get a chat ban.
    edited June 2013
    If you were the best healer you would be on Vent with your guild and not need in game chat. Stop spamming.
    Not true, as the best healer I party with everyone not just my guild. Guess I'll get an army of 200 people to chat block the entire zone chat just for you, sound good?
    bluedarky wrote: »
    Seriously dude, get over yourself. It's a inconvenience yes but if you talk yourself up like that constantly I'm not surprised your got ignored enough for a chat ban. Oh and BTW, you don't have to talk in zone to get a chat ban.
    No offense but you seem a bit mad, and thanks sherlock! I'm just telling the truth tho.
  • nectarprimenectarprime Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Not true, as the best healer I party with everyone not just my guild. Guess ill get an army of 200 people to chat block the entire zone chat just for you, sound good?

Yup, go for it kiddo.
    edited June 2013
    Yup, go for it kiddo.
    Okay "kiddo" thanks I'm find @nectarprime first just for you too.
    edited June 2013
    Okay "kiddo" thanks I'm find @nectarprime first just for you too.
    Can't wait, thanks! I'm sure my guild of 400 active users will love to get you perma muted.
  • nullwolf1nullwolf1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    No one with the power to unban you in chat is here. It's what, a 24 hour ban? It'll be over before anyone that can do anything could look into it.
    edited June 2013
    Can't wait, thanks! I'm sure my guild of 400 active users will love to get you perma muted.
    400? That's cute, 600 here 2 guilds.
    edited June 2013
    Not true, as the best healer I party with everyone not just my guild. Guess I'll get an army of 200 people to chat block the entire zone chat just for you, sound good?

No offense but you seem a bit mad, and thanks sherlock! I'm just telling the truth tho.

No more insane than you, but if I had a penny for everytime I ran across a half decent player claiming to be the best in an MMO I wouldn't be looking for work right now.
    edited June 2013
    bluedarky wrote: »
    No more insane than you, but if I had a penny for everytime I ran across a half decent player claiming to be the best in an MMO I wouldn't be looking for work right now.
    Okay well I already solo healed every dungeon out currently including castle never as a DC multiple times. We'll meet up maybe and then you wouldn't have 2 pennies to rub off.
    edited June 2013
    400? That's cute, 600 here 2 guilds.

edited June 2013
    That's how many admins should be looking into this chat block system, it's garbage.
  • rezonedrezoned Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The chat ban sytstem is just a way of not having someone employed to monitor chat, they save money by giving the ability to players, while on paper this sounds good in reality it's just so open to abuse it's not even funny,
    If one large guild decided they just wanted to stop all zone chat they could quite easily render the chat inoperative for as long as they wanted.

Sorry it's just a lazy *** way of getting players to do there work for them, it's not like it will cost the company huge amounts of money to get a few ppl on minimum wage to do this, lets be honest there would be plenty of applicants.
  • trevien29trevien29 Member Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This shows the system must be working perfectly... and with this little junk measuring contest, maybe you should be banned a lot longer!
    edited June 2013
    trevien29 wrote: »
    This shows the system must be working perfectly... and with this little junk measuring contest, maybe you should be banned a lot longer!
    Maybe you should grow a pair and go outside.
    edited June 2013
    Maybe you should grow a pair and go outside.

Seriously, as I said earlier, if your attitude ingame is as bad as it's been in this thread then it's no surprise you got enough ignores for a chat ban.

No one on the forums can help you, making demands of the company will just make them ignore you and by the time someone in CS gets to your demand you'll be unbanned anyway.

Play another class or just don't play the game for a day, it's not like they completely banned you from the game.
  • trevien29trevien29 Member Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Let him go, he is working on his forum ban now.
  • theviking2006theviking2006 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 817 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Make your demands, Im sure they will listen to your idle threats.
  • demonsunderdemonsunder Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 243 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    LOL, this thread made me laugh, claiming to be "the best" when there no way to measure this apart from your own ego.
    Only way we have to currently measure ability is gearscore, IF you're running BiS in every slot with all rank 10 Rune's a Decked out pet then you're in the top 5%.

The chat ban system is being exploited by a few, but its a good system the community gets to decide who to mute instead of just keywords in the 17 years of gaming this is the best system I've seen, Simple is good.

24 Hour mute, is a little long but anything less is just a slap on the wrist.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Oceanic Neverwinter guild http://19thbattalion.com/home
    Breadbasket NW-DTYGYBRF2