test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mass Majority will move to a new shard if opened.

2»

Comments

• Options
    ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
    edited June 2013
    If they made a new server and offered me a paid transfer I'd go for it.

I'd also ask that the transfer be CASH ONLY so that exploiters who have been earning Zen illegitimately couldn't use that to purchase the transfer.
  • Options
    nephtnepht Member Posts: 5,826 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    lerdocix wrote: »
    OP spelled vocal minority wrong.

Does it matter?
  • Options
    renegademarshalrenegademarshal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 83
    edited June 2013
    ganjaman1 wrote: »
    If they merge the servers it will spell disaster for NW , this is how the gaming industry works . Server merge = low pop = jump ship = dead game .

So the devs intended NW to die from the get go? Since they stated that they will merge the servers at the start of OB.
  • Options
    bluedarkybluedarky Member Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ganjaman1 wrote: »
    If they merge the servers it will spell disaster for NW , this is how the gaming industry works . Server merge = low pop = jump ship = dead game .

Apart from the fact that they've been up front about the merge from the start and are going to be merging into a super server similar to what DCUO did?
  • Options
    lerdocixlerdocix Member Posts: 897 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    nepht wrote: »
    Does it matter?

Considering shards will be merged?
  • Options
    gingervitosgingervitos Member Posts: 275 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    lerdocix wrote: »
    Considering shards will be merged?

That is not what she meant. You moaned about the OP's spelling and she asked does it matter. For someone who is picky about spelling you are pretty poor at reading. This tends to be the case with most of grammar <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> ilk.

Git Gud M8!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Cause I'm worth it. Playing since 2009.
  • Options
    xakanrnxakanrn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    hurk97 wrote: »
    These forums are filled with whiney little kids like you who keep repeating/crying for the same stuff over and over. 95% of the pop doesnt care, 5% or less like you pigvom1t just keep cryign til you get your way. Shut Up.

95% will quit without warning like most mmorpg that try to make a fast buck nowadays(pretty much most new mmorpg sadly).
    Maybe thats why there are so many ghost town mmorpg nowadays!
  • Options
    iamphausiamphaus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 188 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I don't know why people find it so hard to grasp a simple idea. OP is suggesting another server APART from the current servers merging. Since i left the game two weeks ago people still reply to this idea with "servers are merging", lmao jeez l2read.
    (Before someone says "good you quit get off the forum u troll" i'll save you the trouble and say quitting game=/=forum)
    Common sense is hard to come by around here it seems..
  • Options
    zzzzzdankzzzzzdank Member Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    That is not what she meant. You moaned about the OP's spelling and she asked does it matter. For someone who is picky about spelling you are pretty poor at reading. This tends to be the case with most of grammar <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> ilk.

lol you totally missed it dude.. One should not be so anal when you can't even understand what you are reading.

The op said MASS MAJORITY -

His saying "you spelled VOCAL MINORITY wrong", was a joke.

People....
  • Options
    zylaxxzylaxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 591 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    pigvom1t wrote: »
    I predict 3/5 of the community. Reason: Just to play on an even playing field and a stable economy. Remaining 1/5 will be the cheaters of course and the last 1/5 will be their mules.

Hell yea I would (as long as if my Zen was reset though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character is what a man is in the dark
  • Options
    morkelb78morkelb78 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I would have to disagree, reason being is I have played sense launch taken part of no exploits. But I have a significant amount of money wrapped up in my account, that being said I am sure or mostly sure I am not the only one that has purchased a great deal of things. As these things do not transfer, as the money I used to purchase AD in order to level crafting does not transfer I would not switch shards.

Yes things have taken place that has caused the economy of the game slight failures but all in all the zen per AD is still dropping. The AH is fairly stable, the only place you see huge fluctuations is the /Zone Chat. This is where you can find most of your shady or underhanded things taking place. Last but not least, Exploiters typically get banned. In this occurrence yes damage has been done but it is nothing that does not fix it self over the course of time.

Just like the real world, time has a way of balancing things out.
  • Options
    theviking2006theviking2006 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 817 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Majority of forum users, but not the majority of the game players.
  • Options
    wompoo1wompoo1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    New shard based on ftp would not fix anything in the long term. I would much rather a new shard that had a P2P option and completely side steps most of the more disagreeable elements PWE ftp model and the player base it attracts.
  • Options
    breagandaerthbreagandaerth Member Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    pigvom1t wrote: »
    I predict 3/5 of the community. Reason: Just to play on an even playing field and a stable economy. Remaining 1/5 will be the cheaters of course and the last 1/5 will be their mules.

I predict 5 out of 100 would actually consider a move since all shards will be merged.
  • Options
    gingervitosgingervitos Member Posts: 275 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    zzzzzdank wrote: »
    lol you totally missed it dude.. One should not be so anal when you can't even understand what you are reading.

The op said MASS MAJORITY -

His saying "you spelled VOCAL MINORITY wrong", was a joke.

People....

Haha Indeed. I misunderstood both of them. Well this requires a ..

129070648483905597.jpg

Just there is so many grammar <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> about these days one gets paranoid.

Git Gud M8!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Cause I'm worth it. Playing since 2009.
  • Options
    zerokunoichi7zerokunoichi7 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    If you want the one that is the perfect game then be prepared to never get any content for your "new shard".
    New content = new bugs/exploits.

There is no gaming company that I know of that has released a huge patch 100% flawless with no bugs in a MMO.
  • Options
    zzzzzdankzzzzzdank Member Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Haha Indeed. I misunderstood both of them. Well this requires a ..

129070648483905597.jpg

Just there is so many grammar <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> about these days one gets paranoid.

A person who admits they are wrong without backlash at the person who pointed it out, deserves my respect. :)
  • Options
    frost168frost168 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'll only join a new shard if the forum QQ'ers are banned from said shard.

big thing is, they need to not merge the shards into one. keep the exploiters where they are and let the other two shards continue on.
  • Options
    zerokunoichi7zerokunoichi7 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    frost168 wrote: »
    I'll only join a new shard if the forum QQ'ers are banned from said shard.

big thing is, they need to not merge the shards into one. keep the exploiters where they are and let the other two shards continue on.

That's like creating a perfect world. Impossible but again, you are playing a "perfect world" game.
  • Options
    selonwselonw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 258
    edited June 2013
    I would move if i could bring my lvl 60 char, everything ive earned on it, and the AD
  • Options
    skyggeneskyggene Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    a new shard would also attract plenty of people who ruined their reps on their main server by stealing loots, exploiting, ect.