test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The BIG question remaining about Neverwinter is...

13»

Comments

• Options
    vuulzvuulz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Given the state of the game post, when can we expect the release of Module 1 seems like we should be getting into that ballpark now based on the post?
  • Options
    traciatim1traciatim1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 38
    edited June 2013
    Let's be honest, so much information has been released about Neverwinter Online in the past 60 days. Probably more than in the past two years combined. However, questions definitely still remain. The scribe in me wants to know what's left here unanswered...

So here's an idea. Let's imagine you just met Andy Velasquez at a local computer show. You've shaken hands and he states he has time for you to ask a single question about Neverwinter before he needs to get going. You stated you've been on the forums for a awhile and are really looking forward to the game, but you have one reservation, or one simple question you haven't found an answer to on the forums, or maybe even to question the possibility to add one wish for the future Cryptic development team.

What's your question? {Lights, Camera Action!}

Why do you make so much pay2win garbage in an otherwise fine and almost entertaining game?
  • Options
    lonnehartlonnehart Member Posts: 846 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    A question eh? Hmm... well then...

When will we be able to use Leomund's scrolls to create our own customized housing/lairs? :)

Yes, there was a wizard named Leomund who created various scrolls that created living space. The most well known of these are Leomund's Secure Shelter and Leomund's Magnificent Mansion (you can look them up if you want). :)
    *sings* "I like Gammera! He's so neat!!! He is full of turtle meat!!!"

"Hah! You are doomed! You're only armed with that pathetic excuse for a musical instrument!!!" *the Savage Beast moments before Lonnehart the Bard used music to soothe him... then beat him to death with his Fat Lute*
  • Options
    kilo418kilo418 Member Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    How big will the game become? Where are the limits gonna be? This game has unlimited potential and lore to develop from, where will the line be drawn? Will this simply be another casual endeavor, or will Neverwinter fufill it's potential?
  • Options
    ivaneyesivaneyes Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    They better make some changes fast. Today I logged in and Q'ed for CN and for 2 dam hours I sat their in multiple groups waiting for a healer which never came. I logged off and got nothing done. Like I have posted before the game needs 1-2 more healer choices (Druid/Bard) not another DPS ranger. Stuff like this is why players will leave this game. Not hard to figure out.
  • Options
    skyewolf1skyewolf1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 149 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Will there ever be a point where deity choice during character creation syncs up with invocation and the boons/bonuses/ect that we recieve? I just think this would be a nifty add for characters and bring a bit more variety to gameplay.
  • Options
    dreadlordmikeydreadlordmikey Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Are there plans to add a Malevolent Gazebo? If not, why not?

(You know you want to do it.)
    "Over the course of my many years I have learned one thing: I don't know anything, I only think I do. And I'm not even sure about that." -- Rasgard the Wise
  • Options
    kilo418kilo418 Member Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ivaneyes wrote: »
    They better make some changes fast. Today I logged in and Q'ed for CN and for 2 dam hours I sat their in multiple groups waiting for a healer which never came. I logged off and got nothing done. Like I have posted before the game needs 1-2 more healer choices (Druid/Bard) not another DPS ranger. Stuff like this is why players will leave this game. Not hard to figure out.

Rolling a healer completely solves this problem.
  • Options
    ivaneyesivaneyes Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So I should play a class I dont want to play to fix the lack of options the game has for healers. "Hi here is a game you can play but you have to play the class you don't want to play because we don't have many of them in game. It does not solve the problem. A lack of options is the problems. I know a lot of people who have stated they would heal but the DC sucks to play. What are their options...nothing. If i dont want to roll a CW i can go TR. If i dont like them I can roll a GWF ect ect. Like I said before we dont need another DPS at this time. We need a Druid and Bard healer.
  • Options
    edge1986edge1986 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 647 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Holy necro!
  • Options
    sihvebisihvebi Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ivaneyes wrote: »
    So I should play a class I dont want to play to fix the lack of options the game has for healers.

You get two Character Slots for free. More is you want to pay for them. You are not limited to a single class. Roll a Healer and play it when you need to. Play your preferred character the rest of the time. Issue resolved.
    Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock.
This discussion has been closed.