test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

-+-Acme Adventure Co. is Recruiting! Casual & Mature Guild on Dragon Shard-+-

ladywillow15ladywillow15 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2013 in Guild & Alliance Recruitment (PC)
3BjJ00x.png

Welcome to Acme Adventure Co.!

Acme Adventure Co. is a laid-back guild on the Dragon Shard that caters to players who want to have good, quality conversation while they adventure, and who want to find people to party up with for PvP, dungeons and skirmishes who will be quality teammates.

Acme Adventure Co. was started by a boyfriend-and-girlfriend gaming team who's greatest Neverwinter wish was to be able to adventure around Faerun with other people who were friendly, literate and not greedy during dungeons and skirmishes. They wanted to be able to make friends in the game, to interact with their peers and contemporaries without being trolled or talked down to.

The goals of Acme Adventure Co. are to create a friendly, safe environment for new and veteran players alike to interact and play together without any drama. To create a guild where a new player can ask a potentially "stupid" question without being flamed or told to "google it". A place where high level players can find companionship and real conversation.

Acme Adventure Co. has very few membership requirements or rules, but both those requirements and the rules should be read carefully before applying to join.

We hope that you decide to join us!

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Guild Rules

Acme Adventure Co. has very few rules and requirements for membership, but it is essential that any prospective members agree to them all before applying for membership! Breaking these rules will not be tolerated, and depending on the rule broken, could result in the member in question being reported to game moderators.

1.) Absolutely no harassment of any nature will be tolerated. This includes trolling, or vicious name-calling done in a malicious way. No racial or sexist slurs will be tolerated!

2.) No newbie bashing. We were all new to the game once. Politely referring the newbie to the Neverwinter wiki or answering the question yourself if you have the time/inclination are the only two acceptable responses. Being rude or cruel to new members is punishable by banning - we are a guild that is friendly to everyone, regardless of game experience!

3.) No exploiting or hacking the game, trying to entice other members to hack or exploit, or discussions of hacking/exploiting techniques will not be tolerated. Anyone found to be doing this will be reported to Neverwinter staff immediately. Play the game the way its meant to be played, or go somewhere else to be naughty - we don't want any part of it.

If you are interested in joining our guild, or want to see a bit more about us, our website can be visited at the following url. In order to join, potential members must either fill out the application on our website, or talk to Caithyra Sinsinger@ladywillow156 in-game. Applying through the site is highly recommended, as Caithyra Sinsinger cannot be online all the time. The process will be MUCH faster if you fill out the tiny application on the site.

acmeadventureco.guildportal.com

If you have any questions about the guild, feel free to post them on this thread, PM them through this site, email Caithyra Sinsinger at ladywillow@ymail.com or send her a message in-game!

Our Gauntlgrym affiliation is with the Delzoun Dwarves, because we like being idealists who believe that we can restore the lost Dwarven city to its former glory! Or at least we'll try!

While this guild is currently small, we hope that it becomes a great place for mature and fun-loving players to get together and have a great time!

We are currently preparing for our guild's first contest, which will run when we hit 15 active members! Guild members can vote on two polls on our website to decide what the contest will be, and also what prize the winner will get! This contest will be the first of many to come!
Post edited by ladywillow15 on

Comments

• emurageemurage Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What times of night are you usually active? I play most often after about 10 or 11pm Mountain Time. I have much less time available for gaming these days and I'm looking for a casual guild with friendly members. Currently have a lvl 37 control wizard and one new alt/profession slave.
  • maireadmairead Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    How do I reach you in game? Tried Caithyra Sinsinger@ladywillow156 and tried looking up the guild, no luck in either case.
  • ladywillow15ladywillow15 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    emurage wrote: »
    What times of night are you usually active? I play most often after about 10 or 11pm Mountain Time. I have much less time available for gaming these days and I'm looking for a casual guild with friendly members. Currently have a lvl 37 control wizard and one new alt/profession slave.

I personally am usually on around 3-11 pm Central time, my boyfriend is on earlier in the day as well as around that time, and then later on after he gets back from work after 10 or 11 pm. My brother will be joining soon, and he plays basically whenever he isn't at work, so no real set time.

As we get more members, I'm hoping to have people of all time zones as members, so that someone is always online to play with. :D
    edited May 2013
    mairead wrote: »
    How do I reach you in game? Tried Caithyra Sinsinger@ladywillow156 and tried looking up the guild, no luck in either case.

Unless you tried to send me mail, if I'm not online a PM will not reach me... you got the name right, so not sure why it wouldn't have worked. As for the guild lookup not working, I've heard of a lot of people having trouble looking up guilds in the past, I think guild lookups might be a bit buggy.

Your best bet is to send actual mail to me, or tell me your account name and I'll send you a friend request in-game. :)
    edited May 2013
    Welcome to our four new members! We are still recruiting~
    edited May 2013
    If anyone has any questions about the guild, I'm hoping to set up a FAQ when I have enough of them to post on this thread. So ask away. :D
  • scotthewscotthew Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Do you use Vent, TC, or similar?
    How many active members roughly?
    Will you recruit low-level chars (e.g. 20ish)?
    At first I was like, was it something I said? But you know what? I love being a monster! ... I'm a monster. RAWR!
  • maliosimaliosi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I have just applied on behalf of me and my husband! It would be really nice to join a guild that's in my time zone!
  • colbrandarcolbrandar Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Good Luck Lady Willow! Love your thread, very informative!
    The Greycloaks are recruiting!
    Contact @colbrandar or @kvetchus_ for details!

Colbrandar
    Information Officer for The Greycloaks @ Dragon

Guild Website
    Guild Recruitment Thread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • maliosimaliosi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Lady Willow, I wondered if you were still accepting applications, since I haven't heard anything since I posted on the 11th... though I understand it IS holiday season, so you may be away.
    edited August 2013
    Updated the first post with a bit more information.

Moderator Notice - Please do not simply bump your recruitment thread. They best way to occasionally bump your thread is to make posts which make players want to join your guild by describing the enjoyable actions your guild takes part in.
    Simply stating you're recruiting is just a veiled bump ehich is against the rules. - Ambisinisterr
  • rhinthellrhinthell Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    My fiancee and I just applied! It sounds like a good fit for us. Friendly guild, no harassment, casual group. We used to play Wow pretty agressively but don't really have time for that level of raiding these days. That's not to say we wouldn't enjoy doing more advanced content if the guild is up for it. :)
    edited August 2013
    Great, I'll take a look at your application right now - we don't have many members right now, but hopefully that will change soon! Keep an eye on your email inbox!
    edited August 2013
    Welcome to our three new members: Sappho, Wrynn and Crotan!

Also, we've selected a Gauntlgrym affiliation, and joined the Delzoun Dwarves, because hey, let's all be idealists! :D
  • moggmadnessmoggmadness Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Your guild seems great but I guess I won't find many people to play with me in my time zone =( I'm in Sweden, so european time
    edited August 2013
    I know that the co-founder and myself usually play late in Central time, around 10 or 11... not sure what time that translates to for you...
  • dragonv146dragonv146 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    hey guys i applied to your guild. I hope u guys consider my application! Thanks for your time
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    I know that the co-founder and myself usually play late in Central time, around 10 or 11... not sure what time that translates to for you...

That would normally be about seven hours ahead for US Central Time. So 4-5 AM for moggmadness. Eeek!
    He might be in luck if he's an insomniac like me though! :D

I'm glad you're doing so well though. Best of luck in Gauntlgrym and with the guild in general.
    edited August 2013
    dragonv146 wrote: »
    hey guys i applied to your guild. I hope u guys consider my application! Thanks for your time

I accepted your application and sent you a friend request, and I think I guild invite in game - it didn't come up saying I'd invited you, and when I tried to re-send the invite, it said you were already invited to a guild - whether that was mine or not, I'm not sure... :/
    edited August 2013
    That would normally be about seven hours ahead for US Central Time. So 4-5 AM for moggmadness. Eeek!
    He might be in luck if he's an insomniac like me though! :D

I'm glad you're doing so well though. Best of luck in Gauntlgrym and with the guild in general.

Thanks, and sorry about the bumping issue earlier, my bad. :)
    edited August 2013
    Welcome to our two newest members, Kofad and Magic Mike! :D
  • dragonv146dragonv146 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I accepted your application and sent you a friend request, and I think I guild invite in game - it didn't come up saying I'd invited you, and when I tried to re-send the invite, it said you were already invited to a guild - whether that was mine or not, I'm not sure... :/

i got the invite but i accidentally canceled. it can u guys resend the request? thanks!!!
    edited August 2013
    dragonv146 wrote: »
    i got the invite but i accidentally canceled. it can u guys resend the request? thanks!!!

I'll resend the invite as soon as the game goes back up, it's down for emergency maintenance at the moment. :/
    edited August 2013
    I'll resend the invite as soon as the game goes back up, it's down for emergency maintenance at the moment. :/

Invitation has been resent! Hope you join us soon! :D
    edited August 2013
    With several level 60 guild members, we're hoping to start endgame content soon! We will need a few more upper level characters, but that does not mean that we won't accept lower level people as well! All are welcome, and our guild is really starting to take off!

Come get in on the action! We're very open to customizing the guild to fit everyone's needs, if you get in while we're still building up our member base, you have a chance of being a integral part of shaping the direction of the guild! :D
    edited August 2013
    Whoever applied on the website as Torgle, the name you gave for me to invite you to the guild does not work. You provided torg@torg3, and it says that name does not exist. Please either correct the name or send me a friend request in game so I can get you invited to the guild! (you can send me a friend request at caithyra sinsinger@ladywillow156)
    edited August 2013
    Welcome to our newest member, Morrigan Blue-Eyes! :D
    edited August 2013
    Welcome to our newest member, Vasult!
    edited August 2013
    We're preparing to run our first guild contest at 15 active members! Come join us and get in on the fun! :D
    edited August 2013
    Welcome to our newest member, Dina Angelf!