test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

-+-Acme Adventure Co. is Recruiting! Casual & Mature Guild on Dragon Shard-+-

2»

Comments

• camillebc17camillebc17 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hello ! I applied on the forum, and should be able to play roughly around the same hours, though I actually live in europe (working night shifts). I'm not english but should be alright with it, as I've lived in the Uk for a year, and been part of some guilds with TS or equivalent. Cheers!
  • ladywillow15ladywillow15 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hello ! I applied on the forum, and should be able to play roughly around the same hours, though I actually live in europe (working night shifts). I'm not english but should be alright with it, as I've lived in the Uk for a year, and been part of some guilds with TS or equivalent. Cheers!

You've been accepted to the guild, welcome! Can't wait to play with you soon! English isn't your first language, what is? I love languages and learning about them. :)
  • camillebc17camillebc17 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Well, french is. Thanks for the invite, I'll see you in-game as soon as possible (as I'm gradually shifting from a day job since saturday to a night job, starting on thursday)!

And I am a total **** on this game, though I learn fast. Not really a mmorpg freak, so I don't know all the rules and codes of such a game. But I'll be quite invested in there, as I'll probably spend my nights on the games (night auditor here). :p
    edited September 2013
    Well, french is. Thanks for the invite, I'll see you in-game as soon as possible (as I'm gradually shifting from a day job since saturday to a night job, starting on thursday)!

And I am a total **** on this game, though I learn fast. Not really a mmorpg freak, so I don't know all the rules and codes of such a game. But I'll be quite invested in there, as I'll probably spend my nights on the games (night auditor here). :p

Don't worry about being new, we're super friendly to new players and members, and like to help new people to figure things out. If you have any questions about the game at all, we're all willing to answer them and help you get your character to be the best it possibly can. :)

Don't worry if you aren't on all the time either, we're all adults with jobs, so we understand completely. :P
  • lordcessnalordcessna Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Greetings to Acme, do you guys use Team speak?
    edited September 2013
    lordcessna wrote: »
    Greetings to Acme, do you guys use Team speak?

We don't use it yet, but it's something that we are planning to look into when we grow a bit bigger and have more members online at the same time. :)
    edited September 2013
    Welcome to our newest member, Loki! :D
  • throughwallthroughwall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 34
    edited September 2013
    Hello I would like to join you! @throughwall please.
    Sunshine - Trickster Rogue
    Gladiator - Control Wizard
    Death - Great Weapon Fighter
    High Priestess - Devoted Cleric
    edited September 2013
    Hello I would like to join you! @throughwall please.

Great, I'll send you an in-game invite in just a couple minutes. You may want to "apply" on the website as well so you can participate in the polls and such on there.
    edited September 2013
    Great, I'll send you an in-game invite in just a couple minutes. You may want to "apply" on the website as well so you can participate in the polls and such on there.

Ah, it appears I need your character name as well, not just your account name, so it would be "character name@throughwall". I can't invite you until I have this, so please let me know asap, thanks!
  • throughwallthroughwall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 34
    edited September 2013
    Sunshine@throughwall

Contact me in-game please.
    Sunshine - Trickster Rogue
    Gladiator - Control Wizard
    Death - Great Weapon Fighter
    High Priestess - Devoted Cleric
    edited September 2013
    Sunshine@throughwall

Contact me in-game please.

I'll send you a message and an invite. :)
  • epsilon1977epsilon1977 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 125 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    Greetings from Opus Dei and good luck with your guild. I have sent you a PM also.
    Epsilon of Mythos (@epsilon1977)
    Holy Resurrector and Grand Master of OPUS DEI
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://opusdei.abyssportal.com