test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Founder's Packs - Now with New Rewards!

124»

Comments

• shammusshammus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 18
    edited April 2013
    Mega Dittos my friend!!
  • cathgar457cathgar457 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    santos1978 wrote: »
    I just bought my Guardian pack, I cant take watching everyone on twitch anymore. ;-)

LoL, see you in 16 hours.
  • bexter7bexter7 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Looking forward to checking things out. See you all in game!!

Oh yeah, By the way....How do I get my GUARDIAN title here on the Forums?
    I've noticed others who have it, yet, mine does not say Guardian.
    (I purchased the Guardian pack for Neverwinter)
  • retroisiretroisi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    bexter7: Go to User CP and there to permission groups...
    H-bomb = Revenge of the Dungeon Master
  • bexter7bexter7 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thank you. I think I got it to work now!!
  • onur666onur666 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Sorry but can somone help me.
    I can't start the game, or post an topic.
    When can I play and make topic's.
    I maked this acc 12h ago.
    Send me a pm.
    thx.
  • mordimiusmordimius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Is the packs going to be available after open beta launch?
  • gishankgishank Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    According to the e-mail, the founders packs will be withdrawn on the 7th of May.

Honestly I'm quite tempted to go all out and get the Hero of Neverwinter pack, the only thing actually putting me off is that the Guardian pack has the horse/direwolf :P
    69ngc6.png
  • lazerglovezlazerglovez Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Why not expand the drow race to the guardian packs, Im not going to buy a pack without the drow and nothing is enticing enough for me to purchase any of them right now. COME ON
  • azophaelazophael Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yeah, which kinda sucks because I'd have the money AFTER the 7th :P
    Just have the guardian pack now.
  • bonebreakerxxbonebreakerxx Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    is it only the "hero of the north" pack that allow you to jump the que?
  • beriad1beriad1 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    When you take the founder's packs down, and add some new pack up-will you consider an uber exclusive armor set to be included? Just a suggestion :)
    fs_49316d8a5de21281b0f4fc8f0089006b.png
  • clannamuirclannamuir Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 217 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    is it only the "hero of the north" pack that allow you to jump the que?

Yes, but I think that only applies to the server que.
  • jkdoble16jkdoble16 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    wonderful packs but still no way to level your companion past 15 so no good to me .
    "Trust Your Instincts"
  • namelessnoodlenamelessnoodle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's been 3 days and I still can't claim my rewards for mine yet :/
  • hamanakeyhamanakey Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I bought the package keeper 60 and just received the diamonds as get other things
  • namelessnoodlenamelessnoodle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hamanakey wrote: »
    I bought the package keeper 60 and just received the diamonds as get other things
    Not exactly sure what you mean
  • ndjesterndjester Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    OK, I have really tried my due diligence on this, but cant seem to find the answer. For the Founder's packs, do you get these items for every character or not? For example the panther companion ONLY goes with the Drow character you get or is it available to any / all (different questions) of your characters? It seems a bit nebulous to me ...
  • thecookiemunsterthecookiemunster Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ndjester wrote: »
    OK, I have really tried my due diligence on this, but cant seem to find the answer. For the Founder's packs, do you get these items for every character or not? For example the panther companion ONLY goes with the Drow character you get or is it available to any / all (different questions) of your characters? It seems a bit nebulous to me ...

Yes, you get everything short of the diamonds and exp boost on all characters you make on the account that purchased it.
  • elessymelessym Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yes, you get everything short of the diamonds and exp boost on all characters you make on the account that purchased it.

The respec is also 1/account, which was a major :rolleyes: moment.
    "Participation in PVP-related activities is so low on an hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly basis that we could in fact just completely take it out of STO and it would not impact the overall number of people [who] log in to the game and play in any significant way." -Gozer, Cryptic PvP Dev
  • darkheartsxdarkheartsx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Can't believe they're still selling these.......
    edited June 2013
    Can't believe they're still selling these.......

Wish they'd let me obtain the things i've purchased it's been almost a week and still can't claim my Founders items :/
  • thecookiemunsterthecookiemunster Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Holy <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> guys, STOP SELLING FOUNDERS PACKS!
    I bought mine BECAUSE it was "supposed" to become exclusive, but you *keep* extending it. I know you want money, I get that, but HOLY <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. Every time I see it extended it just ticks me off even more. Hell, now you guys went and switched the cut off date in the extended faq from the 31st of last month to "a limited time", which we all know is a load of <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.
    Every time I see or hear a new person yell out that they got a spider mount I just get a little more upset.
    I love the games you guys pump out, but good luck ever getting em to purchase another one of your founder packs for any other game ever again with this level of greediness.
    I didn't buy my pack for the "level of awesome" the items are - in fact most of them are <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. The level 60 weapon is a T1 joke that you use for a couple of days, the panther is no good and loves to lunge off ledges, the formal clothes are embarrassing, the exp bonus for the new character is laughable, 2 mill diamonds won't even buy you HALF of one piece of your ancient armor., the cloak is a waste of inventory space, the fireworks are...cute... the list goes on.
    The big kahuna items in this pack are the exclusive race (which is amazing), and the mount. These were the two things that made me happy with overspending for 2 awesome perks and a bunch of fluff.
    But I bought them thinking the would be exclusive. But that isn't the case anymore, is it?
  • chaelkchaelk Member Posts: 5,727 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    well cookies post, answered the question I had. Wasn't the founders pack meant to cut out at may 31st.

Obviously Beta continues.
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    5e4fd3cb-b728-4870-849c-b007bccaf5e9_zpsqomajucn.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!