test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

*EARN ZEN* disclaimer and warning.

coca556coca556 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Do not waste your time doing the *EARN ZEN* promotions and surveys.

After doing many hours of them in order to earn some zen for a fast mount I managed to only collect from one of them. I used the peanut labs help function and filled a complaint or ticket.. I included confirmation emails of each survey and promotion that I completed. Zen is worth real cash and by me entering a contract and doing the work (filling out surveys) I feel I was stolen from by peanut labs not honoring and compensating me for the work I completed. I was issued an account name and password for their ticket system resoslution center... after typing a good discription and sending in completion screen shots for each ticket not honored I got a form email back saying they can't issue zen credit in excess of a certain number and that they would on my behalf contact the survey providers to try and get paid their cash so they can inturn supply the zen that they owe me. It didn't mention a specific amount they could supply just "in excess of a certain amount" and convenantly enough for them they didn't issue ANY.

I wasted some serious time and effort not to mention gave out personal information on a goodfaith agreement I would be compensated. What a crock.... Do yourself a favor don't click the EARN ZEN tab on the perfectworld account page. They will not honor their agreement.

I know some of you are asking why I kept doing them after the first one didn't pay me. The peanut labs FAQ and ticket system tell you that it is very common for the transaction of zen to take up to 24 hours to show on your account.. after that time you can then place a help ticket. I honestly thought i would be compensated for doing my part of the agreement. I spent several hours filling out these stupid forms and surveys. I am sure perfectworld and Peanut Labs got their cut.. I WANT MINE.

QQ I=sad panda
Post edited by coca556 on

Comments

• laudon1laudon1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    These free surveys never work good.
    Lemonade Stand.
    Dragon Guild
  • elessymelessym Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Tanstaafl.
    "Participation in PVP-related activities is so low on an hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly basis that we could in fact just completely take it out of STO and it would not impact the overall number of people [who] log in to the game and play in any significant way." -Gozer, Cryptic PvP Dev
  • darklock101darklock101 Member Posts: 52
    edited May 2013
    elessym wrote: »
    Tanstaafl.

He's not trying to get a free lunch. He's filling out surveys and is supposed to receive Zen as compensation. For the heck of it I tried doing the same thing on a different game and ended up spending half an hour answering questions only to end with a message saying "We're sorry, but we have no surveys available for someone fitting your profile. Please check again later" and got squat-all for the effort.
  • assassin83assassin83 Member, Banned Users Posts: 276 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    they will never give zeny to you, its a scam
  • strike2wcestrike2wce Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've earned about 500 zen overall from doing the surveys. I'm not sure why you're having problems. Maybe disable your ad block?

I received the zen instantly after I finished a survey and the Peanut Labs asked whether I had a "good or bad experience" with the survey.

I just stopped doing them because it seems I'm ineligible for a lot of them now as I don't work in the certain profession fields that they ask for.
  • not1nameleftnot1nameleft Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    strike2wce wrote: »
    I just stopped doing them because it seems I'm ineligible for a lot of them now as I don't work in the certain profession fields that they ask for.

and we wouldn't want to bull**** the nice survey people.....
  • vilocviloc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 55
    edited May 2013
    I started doing surveys when I started playing neverwinter to this day I have earned about 4-5k, completing at least one survey a day and getting up to 600 zen on a good day, sure sometimes you get disqualified but that doesn't mean it was a scam it means the survey is looking a for a demographic that you don't fit. I only ever had one issue where zen wasn't awarded and it was for an offer(had to install something) I submitted a ticket and was awarded the zen a couple days later.

If you send a ticket for getting disqualified from a servey it will most likely be ignored.
  • bellaralodunbellaralodun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have did alot of those surveys, even got the redbox online streaming service (which i love, glade I got it) ... I however never received my zen. I submitted a ticket, and they never even bothered to get back up with me.
  • nalravnalrav Member Posts: 33
    edited May 2013
    A few work, very few.

Usually you wind up doing the entire survey then they say you didn't qualify. Like i just did your survey for 15 min and i don't qualify? Scamaroo.
  • jlanderjlander Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    assassin83 wrote: »
    they will never give zeny to you, its a scam

I guess all those keys I bought (around 8) from the surveys was all in my head. Stop telling lies dude.

They are not very time efficient and most of them disqualify you about 30 seconds in but to say they NEVER give Zen is a complete lie. Every single survey I wasnt disqualified from at the beginning gave me the promised amount of Zen within a few minutes.

Basically, if youre bored out of your mind and just want anything to do its not bad. Id suggest playing some music in the background while doing them though.
  • jlanderjlander Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nalrav wrote: »
    A few work, very few.

Usually you wind up doing the entire survey then they say you didn't qualify. Like i just did your survey for 15 min and i don't qualify? Scamaroo.

Ive never had that problem with them. Are you talking about the ones at the very top? The ones that ask stupid questions to tell if youre a bot like what animal has stripes? Those will tell you if you are disqualified before you spend even a minute on them. If you are talking about the ones that take you to a website and ask you to register before the survey, stay away from those.
  • xhivenxhiven Member Posts: 110 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    It seems pretty hit or miss. Some of them are really good ( Anything government/political is ironically the best and most honest). A lot of them seem to have landmine questions though. You get through 15 out of 18 questions and answer one thing "wrong" and get nixed. More rarely, you do literally get to the end only to have it kick your <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> out.

I've gotten to the end on one and it straight up said thank you for completing our survey, we're redirecting you for your reward, etc. Then redirect me to the oops, sorry, too bad page instead of awarding zen.
  • bak0nbak0n Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 58
    edited May 2013
    I saved $500 a year on my home and auto insurance! Although it didn't reward me for it.
  • zahinderzahinder Member Posts: 897 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've done several hundred zen worth of surveys, and gotten 0 out of it.

Maybe there's some special trick to it, but at this point it's cheaper to just buy the darn zen.
    Campaign: The Fenwick Cycle NWS-DKR9GB7KH

Wicks and Things: NW-DI4FMZRR4 : The Fenwick merchant family has lost a caravan! Can you help?

Beggar's Hollow: NW-DR6YG4J2L : Someone, or something, has stolen away many of the Fenwicks' children! Can you find out what happened to them?

Into the Fen Wood: NW-DL89DRG7B : Enter the heart of the forest. Can you discover the secret of the Fen Wood?
  • ambermajambermaj Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    zahinder wrote: »

Maybe there's some special trick to it, but at this point it's cheaper to just buy the darn zen.

I bet PWE likes that answer :)
    Cuz you sebestimated me!
  • phaazenphaazen Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    and we wouldn't want to bull**** the nice survey people.....

thats hillarious thank you for making me laugh
  • randomone777randomone777 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I had no idea this existed and have never seen anything on it at all. =/
    Maniacal mage making magical messes; mercifully, made mostly of menaces.

Helpful links:

Morbic's channel list
    - Guide - Custom Channels and List
  • flatfootsamflatfootsam Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It seems unless your a 14-17 year old female without a cell phone, Who has a kid under 36 months old, has never worked in the professions they state, and makes over 174 k a year.... Your probs not gonna be eligible for any peanut labs surveys.

That said, Goodluck with the surveys girls. ;) haha
    The lost Halflings~Code:NW-DC5DGPFJR
  • assassin83assassin83 Member, Banned Users Posts: 276 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    zahinder wrote: »

yeah just buy the darn zen way better
  • anashimanashim Member Posts: 259 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Well, for the sake of the reputation of Perfect World, Cryptic, Wizards of the Coast, Hasbro, and other corporations, it would be best for them to disassociate themselves from any scammy survey companies.
  • blaumkerblaumker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 75
    edited May 2013
    Take heart, if you used your truthful e-mail address, home address, and phone number they'll be sending you surveys you DO qualify for.

Usually while you're eating dinner with your family, sleeping, or otherwise not interested in speaking with the bottom dwellers of earth. Free stuff for divulging personal information is never a good idea---even if it DID work out once or twice. It's russian roulette with your identity.
  • baohsubaohsu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 74
    edited May 2013
    Hmmm well I've earned something near 1000 zen on surveys so....I dunno...survey better?

I noticed that if you refuse to ID your ethnicity you're rejected less fyi.

Also if you're white/caucasian, statistically for online surveys you'll be rejected because you're the largest consumer group by default. The companies doing the surveys don't need your data. On the other hand if you're a Latin gamer, you've got it made.

Its all about the demographics and trends.

But again you can refuse to ID your ethnicity, its a completely legit option for most surveys.

I do not endorse, misrepresenting your information on the surveys however. They do help marketing companies.
    Foundry author of the "Red Rum Runners" Campaign. Part 1: "WANTED: Physical Labor Needed" and Part 2: "Worst Employer Ever!"
  • vilocviloc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 55
    edited May 2013
    My week of doing surveys wallet

notice I have 9 pages of this
    zensurveyrewards.png
  • xenogear3xenogear3 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Give away SSN, credit card info and birthday for $5 virtual currency :)
  • alignmentsalignments Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    From today only. The 630 one made me use my CC, but its just a 30 day audiobook trial, no upfront cost. Some are actually fun, most are tedious. Just be honest, open and dont opt out of background questions and you will be surprised how many you will get. Im also over 21 and live in the US, so im guessing that has to help. Good luck making that free Zen!

nFk0XT9.png
  • lariandesalverlariandesalver Member Posts: 50
    edited May 2013
    I've heard US stuff works good, but german surveys and offers (like mine) suck as hell. I gave those things information on me and it always kicks me out after 20 pages.
  • lethizorlethizor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Maybe they are looking for specific demographics. I'm a 29 year old american female with no children, and I work in IT/Customer service. I seem to be able to do lots of them, successfully and they do pay out.
  • coca556coca556 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    strike2wce wrote: »
    I've earned about 500 zen overall from doing the surveys. I'm not sure why you're having problems. Maybe disable your ad block?

I received the zen instantly after I finished a survey and the Peanut Labs asked whether I had a "good or bad experience" with the survey.

I actually did them and have emails showing where I completed the surveys.. I sent them in and its peanut labs not crediting me .. I dont want free stuff.. I want what I earned. And.. did get compensated for one of them. 382 zen I think it was. But I honestly did 6 or 8 of them after that one.
  • coca556coca556 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    xhiven wrote: »
    It seems pretty hit or miss. Some of them are really good ( Anything government/political is ironically the best and most honest). A lot of them seem to have landmine questions though. You get through 15 out of 18 questions and answer one thing "wrong" and get nixed. More rarely, you do literally get to the end only to have it kick your <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> out.

I've gotten to the end on one and it straight up said thank you for completing our survey, we're redirecting you for your reward, etc. Then redirect me to the oops, sorry, too bad page instead of awarding zen.

THIS !!!! and most of the surveys even send you an email saying thank you for completeing the surveys.. I sent these confirmation emails and screeenshots to peanut labs. The things I signed up for that were not surveys went through ( like the memberships to bookclubs or fedex) however they did not award me ZEN either.
  • matefoxxmatefoxx Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The surveys are not cost/time efficient for anyone with a halfway decent job.