What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

*EARN ZEN* disclaimer and warning.

2»

Comments

• nwroguenwrogue Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Stop signing up for the offers with fake info. hurrrrr
    Milla Jovovich(Rogue)/Tilda Swinton(Cleric) - Guild Leader of CatAssTrophy on Beholder
  • zieglerzzieglerz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 197 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    zahinder wrote: »
    I've done several hundred zen worth of surveys, and gotten 0 out of it.

Maybe there's some special trick to it, but at this point it's cheaper to just buy the darn zen.

Working as designed.
  • degraafinationdegraafination Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I've made about 3500 Zen doing those. 2/3+ are a scam and you won't get anything from them.

1. FreeCreditReport.com works their customer service is nice.
    2. Discover works if you have good credit.

That right there is over 6,000 Zen. Not too shabby. You could get yourself a nice mount and a few character slots.
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
    Join Essence of Aggression: PVP-ing Hard Since Beta!
  • nwroguenwrogue Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I've made about 3500 Zen doing those. 2/3+ are a scam and you won't get anything from them.

1. FreeCreditReport.com works their customer service is nice.
    2. Discover works if you have good credit.

That right there is over 6,000 Zen. Not too shabby. You could get yourself a nice mount and a few character slots.

See, I really didn't feel comfortable doing FreeCreditReport or any outside company pulling my credit info.

Also, PLINK is a good one. There's 2 'offers' that show. One shows as free for 300ish points, the other one isn't labeled as free for 500 points. Plink is not a charge service at all. Sign up under the 500 point offer. Add your bank account info. It just reads your card to track your food purchases. Good customer service will delete all your account after you get the points as well.
    Milla Jovovich(Rogue)/Tilda Swinton(Cleric) - Guild Leader of CatAssTrophy on Beholder
  • revealedrevealed Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I've made like ~1100 zen filling them out from time to time. My thoughts (obligatory ymmv): I find the surveys that they give to you at the top of the list to have the best chance of payout. I would say when I actually complete one of those surveys I get paid out at least 95% of the time. A note about lying on surveys: I would suggest you don't (not like I love marketing people or anything, but there's no reason to screw with their stats), or if you do you better be really good at being consistent. At one point pretty early on after I got rejected for like 6 straight survey's I decided to start lying. I filled out 1-2 successfully, but then for the next week I would get rejected by certain companies for providing conflicting information. I stopped lying and haven't really run into any problems since. Yeah, you'll get rejected from surveys, yeah, it'll happen with a pretty good percentage, but you're better off.

The offers that they have down below the surveys are much more hit or miss, I probably get about 50% of what's coming to me from those so I don't really even bother anymore.

I login once-twice a week, run through some surveys and see if I get picked for any. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.