test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Companions

celticgamer0celticgamer0 Member Posts: 537 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Would it be possible to have more than one companion summoned at a time? I think it would be good for the solo players or those that have not gained any friends on at the same time.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    xhivenxhiven Member Posts: 110 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    You don't need more than one companion. No offence but if you can't find a companion that works with your class or situation, you need to learn the game better.

Nevermind the fact if we could have 2 companions, dungeons and skirmishes would be a fark fest. You're literally asking to add one more model per player in every zone in the game. Kiss your frame rate good bye on lower end systems and hello more lag.
  • Options
    celticgamer0celticgamer0 Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    xhiven wrote: »
    You don't need more than one companion. No offence but if you can't find a companion that works with your class or situation, you need to learn the game better.

Nevermind the fact if we could have 2 companions, dungeons and skirmishes would be a fark fest. You're literally asking to add one more model per player in every zone in the game. Kiss your frame rate good bye on lower end systems and hello more lag.

I was just curious, my rogue is level 26 and I love the game and your reason makes sense. No offense taken either :) I thought it would be cool, but I would hate the extra lag. Thanks for taking the time to comment.
  • Options
    dndjessdndjess Member Posts: 47
    edited May 2013
    I could see that being added later on, perhaps as an alternate class path for a caster.
  • Options
    rangurenranguren Member Posts: 4
    edited May 2013
    Would it be possible to have more than one companion summoned at a time? I think it would be good for the solo players or those that have not gained any friends on at the same time.

I always post about this if time is correct. well, 3 Active Slots 1 Summon is useless, not to mention someone buy extra active slots
  • Options
    xenogear3xenogear3 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why does it call "active" slots? misleading.

Plus, it has a "idle" slot, so you will think "not idle" slot can help you out.