Clerics in end game.

truewarlordtruewarlord Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited October 2013 in The Temple
http://i.imgur.com/jeu9z45.jpg

All the time. Boring.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    naughtypussycatnaughtypussycat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

All the time. Boring.

That's a trickster rogue pirate. Yarr !! :cool:
  • Options
    mssunlightmssunlight Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    To be fair, that's my experience playing my DC in dungeons too and she's only level 26!
  • Options
    kristingravekristingrave Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Laughed so hard. 'Cuz that's how I feel on my CW at bosses when all the mobs start spawning from hell knows where and I have to take care of them all 'cuz no one else ever seems to give a **** about adds. Lol.
    GasMaskSmall-1.png
    Lift me up..
    Panda@kristingrave - CW - Dragon
    Death@healxyou - DC - Dragon
  • Options
    darknssssdarknssss Member Posts: 48
    edited May 2013
    Ya no <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> astral shield----> run away hit sunburst for DP recast AS rinse and repeat till boss die woopydoo. kill every boss but las CN boss this way so far lol.
  • Options
    thehighcounselthehighcounsel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 47
    edited May 2013
    Hahaha that is great! Dat healer aggro, ended up having to build a weird regen/defense build, but it works in everything great
  • Options
    rangurenranguren Member Posts: 4
    edited May 2013

All the time. Boring.

I'm 44 DC, so far I able to "not going to that direction" by manage power and feat combination, also my summon, its tough to only get rank 15 summon in 40+ area, hope the upgrade book come.
  • Options
    dystarrdystarr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    omfg laughed so hard, but its so true!!!!

"If you could have spoken with your cleric right before she died, what would your last words to her have been?"
    .....RUN B#$CH RUN!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    lareolanlareolan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That is so funny and true. The moment you drop the healing circle, you better start running because you'll have a dozen or two monsters chasing YOU and not anyone else. And you better keep moving because if they catch up and hit you, you'll be insta-dead because you don't have the armor/HP to take a hit from over a dozen monsters at the same time. And you still somehow gotta be able to find the time to turn around and toss a bunch of pot shots at the monsters so you can recharge your divine meter so you can keep that circle up. All while running like mad. (And not being able to attack on the run really bites, because of all those monsters that CAN do that, or can just teleport to you instantly).
  • Options
    zplatinumzzplatinumz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013

All the time. Boring.

Its so true it buuurnns...
  • Options
    kethronkethron Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Does he have +40 Movement on his Bandana?
  • Options
    gambitclickgambitclick Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 239 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Or you can have 2 Clerics and just stand in your double Astral Shield, laughing at most mobs and bosses that don't chain knockup or knockback.
  • Options
    zplatinumzzplatinumz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    thats ok cryptic will find a way to throw more adds at us >.>
  • Options
    steppenkatsteppenkat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lareolan wrote: »
    That is so funny and true. The moment you drop the healing circle, you better start running because you'll have a dozen or two monsters chasing YOU and not anyone else. And you better keep moving because if they catch up and hit you, you'll be insta-dead because you don't have the armor/HP to take a hit from over a dozen monsters at the same time. And you still somehow gotta be able to find the time to turn around and toss a bunch of pot shots at the monsters so you can recharge your divine meter so you can keep that circle up. All while running like mad. (And not being able to attack on the run really bites, because of all those monsters that CAN do that, or can just teleport to you instantly).

Stack Recovery like a junkie so you can SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM it!!!
    Characters:
    - Titania Silverblade, the Iron Rose of Myth Drannor (Lvl 60 GWF, Destroyer)
    - Gwyneth, the Cowardly Cat Burglar Drowling (Lvl 60 TR, Saboteur)
    - Lady Rowanne Firehair, Heartwarder of Sune (Lvl 33 DC)
    - Satella, Sensate (LvL 44 CW, Renegade, Non-Active)

Check Steppenkat's Foundry Quest Reviews!
  • Options
    jacksoonjacksoon Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    cof cof :S why i see myself in that picture xD sometimes i'm scared to heal xD that's why sometome i let guys die :P ops, i lagged xD evil clerid :D
  • Options
    krumple01krumple01 Member Posts: 755 Arc User
    edited May 2013

End game this is not a problem if there is an intelligent rogue in the party.
  • Options
    datemperdatemper Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 210 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Reminds me of this old D3 joke video,which fits even better for clerics in Neverwinter than Inferno D3.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEyk63UaBI4

This is something all Devoted Clerics leveling up can relate to. =P

Note the GF at thirty seconds,being totally ineffective at grabbing agro off the cleric. lol
  • Options
    odainekromosodainekromos Member Posts: 41
    edited May 2013

All the time. Boring.

jeah, so true and sad
  • Options
    sc2lordoftimesc2lordoftime Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Seems like a good game to me. Have to be somewhat skilled to do things.. OH NOES!! You expect to stand still and press the same buttons in the exact combo on cooldown? Actually maneuvering around having to do all those things separates the skilled players from the noobs. Oh, and complaining about that we can tell which one you are.
  • Options
    knoteskadknoteskad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Laughed my *** off.

I just learned to embrace it and find my inner tank.

It's basically just playing a tank class in any other MMO except my job (threat) is done for me and instead I focus on keeping other people alive, sorta like a paladin I suppose.

Kind of fun in a way, when you get tanky enough to tank some crazy stuff.
  • Options
    datemperdatemper Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 210 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Seems like a good game to me. Have to be somewhat skilled to do things.. OH NOES!! You expect to stand still and press the same buttons in the exact combo on cooldown? Actually maneuvering around having to do all those things separates the skilled players from the noobs. Oh, and complaining about that we can tell which one you are.

Jeez lighten up fella.It's a fun thread that soothes frustration. lol
  • Options
    edited May 2013

People aways find something to complain.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    datemper wrote: »
    Reminds me of this old D3 joke video,which fits even better for clerics in Neverwinter than Inferno D3.

Note the GF at thirty seconds,being totally ineffective at grabbing agro off the cleric. lol

Yeah, if ONLY I could drop some bread and have all the mobs chase it and not me. :P
  • Options
    edited May 2013

Spoken like a true TR. I rolled a TR after I got my cleric to 60, and instantly saw a difference. TR is GOD mode is Neverwinter. They don't have to have <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> all for skill as a player, and all they do is laugh at us poor clerics...
  • Options
    plugarulplugarul Member Posts: 5
    edited May 2013
    datemper wrote: »

yeah, i was thinking at the same video lol
  • Options
    alandoril1alandoril1 Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That is EXACTLY what it's like as a cleric.

A picture really is worth a thousand words after all :)
  • Options
    budrik1budrik1 Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited May 2013

All the time. Boring.

Morgan-Freeman-talks-Obama.jpg
    "Pugs are like Saturday Night Live Sketches.
    Most of em' are awful, some of em are decent, and a few are pretty good."
  • Options
    pinchyskriipinchyskrii Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    How many weeks till anything gets changed.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Updates change something?
    My cleric is in vacation until they fix it =P
  • Options
    jihancritiasjihancritias Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Updates change something?
    My cleric is in vacation until they fix it =P

Tanks can get aggro now. But AS has changed. So instead of running, everyone is chugging potions.
    TL : DR? Then don't waste my time responding.
  • Options
    chrono0812chrono0812 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 501 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    This is why I will Not play my cleric. After a few dungeon groups and spending my entire time (running in circles with everything chasing me) I said "Hell No to this", and shelved her with my 980k investment I made buying that stupid Cat....
    Death_knight.jpg

Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.
    ~Sholom Aleichem
This discussion has been closed.