test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Clerics in end game.

2»

Comments

• iymalaiymala Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You should find better skilled people to play with and learn the joys of well played Control Wizards. I have ran everything through CN and rarely find myself "running in circles" unless I am purposely kiting on a boss. The only time I am having to bob and weave is in and out of red or to position to get healing words on the right people.

The developers have successfully addressed and resolved the unreasonable agro issue that was going on in beta and the first few weeks of release. You will get mobs hitting you... that is the nature of the healer occasionally and if you find yourself getting stomped.... raise your Defense rating to around 2k.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • runescapesucksrunescapesucks Member Posts: 80
    edited June 2013
    My supah internet instincts tells me not to click on link.

*clicks anyways*

da fuq? pic of jack?

I am dissapoint.
  • zellexzellex Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    @OP LOL! Yeah I have a cleric and I won't even use him in dungeons.... all I'm doing is leveling him up out of boredom... but yeah I've seen this on other characters a lot...hehe funny post.
  • proshoppaproshoppa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This so made my day!
  • fondlezfondlez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This is actually a necro that makes little sense in the current game.

Healers do not get anywhere near as much aggro as they used to. Not even close. It's all gone to the good CW's or even better GF's.

What has also changed, of course, is that healers have even less tools now to deal with the mob IF they do turn to look at you... So, in that sense its still quite funny. :)
  • chrono0812chrono0812 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 501 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    It is a necro, and it made me laugh when I saw the pic. I also play a level 60 cw and can confirm the aggro Cw's can produce. Oh, the joys of not having a tank who can just round up everything, keep the adds and boss focused on them why the dps works it's magic and the healer /dances.
    Death_knight.jpg

Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.
    ~Sholom Aleichem
  • artoahartoah Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    chrono0812 wrote: »
    It is a necro, and it made me laugh when I saw the pic. I also play a level 60 cw and can confirm the aggro Cw's can produce. Oh, the joys of not having a tank who can just round up everything, keep the adds and boss focused on them why the dps works it's magic and the healer /dances.

I can confirm that, since the posting of this originally there was an update to threat and now, if you have a good tank, you can heal/dps at your leisure :)

Even Dracolich can be moderately relaxed now for a DC :D
  • geekheinzgeekheinz Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Because the CW didn't cast singularity.
  • sslothzzsslothzz Member Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Necromancy powers are strong with that one.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited October 2013
    Please, let the dead rest in peace. Best not to anger Lord Kelemvor... indeed.
    (See Rule 3.13)
This discussion has been closed.