test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to Authenticate??

Comments

• zioralsazioralsa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dracoplasm wrote: »
    Great use of notifications there folks, only reason I found out was a purchase wasn't working in-game so I tried to restart the client - now I can't get back in again.

I had just converted AD to Zen to buy some things, and one worked... then it just stoped working... "Oh I'll just restart the game" /derp :(
  • starrygirlstarrygirl Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just had the same issue here in the Pac NW, logged off to switch characters and can't get back in.
  • ajriderajrider Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just happened to me also. I cant get back in. I guess that means no Dungeon Delve for me tonight. Also please fix the queue system. Groups are unbalanced and after some time people seem unable to join the group, not to mention the problem of leaving a group, re queuing, then not getting teleported in with your next group
  • teknykkteknykk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    elkysium wrote: »
    Or actually put in change character at the beginning instead of waiting 6 months down the road to do it. lol

You can go to the character select screen, though it's not a visible button as it should be. Typing /gotocharacterselect and waiting the entire 15 second countdown will get you back to that specific screen, clicking exit now will log you out fully though. Not exactly what most of us are looking for, but it's all we have at the moment.
  • elkysiumelkysium Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Now i get..

The account server is down. Please try again later.

LOL
    Dragon Shard:
    Dorlin: Level 65 GF/2nd Account: Calias/62
    Elkysium: Level 65 CW/2nd Account: Krystalyn/62
    Artemis: Level 65 TR/2nd Account: Fayne/62
    Zantoth: Level 65 DC/2nd Account: Nemea/62
    Kryndar: Level 65 HR/2nd Account: Lilith/62
    Goreb: Level 65 GWF/2nd Account: Tysha/62
    Bamidor: Level 65 OP/2nd Account: Valindra/62
  • kwequakwequa Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here..got done with my treatment for the night and POOF..can't login. :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • steenmachinesteenmachine Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Such bull****. I have to relog because their party system is completely broken and I'm in a queue after leaving the party. After spending 30 minutes to get a ****ing cleric in the party only to have to relog, and then not be able to get back on. What a joke.

It's not the zen market, let's see if they're on call tonight.
  • elkysiumelkysium Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    teknykk wrote: »
    You can go to the character select screen, though it's not a visible button as it should be. Typing /gotocharacterselect and waiting the entire 15 second countdown will get you back to that specific screen, clicking exit now will log you out fully though. Not exactly what most of us are looking for, but it's all we have at the moment.

Didn't know that, thx.
    Dragon Shard:
    Dorlin: Level 65 GF/2nd Account: Calias/62
    Elkysium: Level 65 CW/2nd Account: Krystalyn/62
    Artemis: Level 65 TR/2nd Account: Fayne/62
    Zantoth: Level 65 DC/2nd Account: Nemea/62
    Kryndar: Level 65 HR/2nd Account: Lilith/62
    Goreb: Level 65 GWF/2nd Account: Tysha/62
    Bamidor: Level 65 OP/2nd Account: Valindra/62
  • jarcoartjarcoart Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    now its giving me : invalid username or password
    and the account services are currently down
    ffs...
  • runebanerunebane Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Actually it probably includes the Zen market. Last thing I saw (before trying to switch characters and getting this) was people complaining that they couldn't buy stuff in the Zen shop.
    Halgarth's Legacy - NWS-DSTGFZHFR
  • ferventfervent Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 32
    edited May 2013
    Devs can't tell time, Flame flame flame flame! Blah blah Blah, Flame Flame! Not like actually typing anything matters, I've been *****ing about the same things since CB2 and they never read it. Is there a cryptic (Ignore poster) button they have I don't know about? Honestly, good game, WORTHLESS CUSTOMER SERVICE! We'll see how long this game lives, 5g says it won't make it out of OB if they don't get their **** straight on the CS!!
    edited May 2013
    teknykk wrote: »

Very helpful command, but it doesn't help in this case. I used that to change characters and still got booted to the log in screen. Probably because of the account servers being down.
  • ferventfervent Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 32
    edited May 2013

I couldn't send mail either, so I'm assuming all transfer engines
    edited May 2013
    runebane wrote: »
    Very helpful command, but it doesn't help in this case. I used that to change characters and still got booted to the log in screen. Probably because of the account servers being down.

It still needs to authen your account, it's part of the security.
  • daveychaos1daveychaos1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Boooooooo! I lay down the baby for bedtime wife is getting nails done by my sister THIS IS MY UN-INTERUPTED GAMER TIME! and log in's are down! For-Shame!
  • cyrclecyrcle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Have a feeling this isn't going to be touched being so close to maintenance. Not to mention, who wants to pay their employees holiday pay. :rolleyes:
  • dmanrockzdmanrockz Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is really dumb. I want to play but instead I get to play on the forums.
    edited May 2013
    I wonder if they even know. I mean the game servers are supposedly still up. And no one even bothered to merge these threads with the same title. Nothing on twitter. Eh... just kind of funny its before a maint.
  • c0mixfanc0mixfan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 92
    edited May 2013
    "The account service is temporarily down, please try again at a later time."
    Please play, rate, & review my very first Foundry Quest!

The X Factor Campaign NWS-DCO7OKB6F

Quest #1: The Morning After NW-D13LX4M93

Quest #2 Coming Soon!

Just for fun - Night of the Werebeast! NW-DT5EIZKZZ
  • teknykkteknykk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    runebane wrote: »

I know, it wasn't intended to be helpful in this case...the only thing that can help here is Cryptic/PWE. I was in the Foundry, exited to check something my Foundry list and ended up at the login screen as well.
  • steenmachinesteenmachine Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    At the very least there should have been a message in-game saying that if you logout you can't get back in.
  • tormeantedtormeanted Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I can log in and out just fine. Switching between toons.
    Maybe these are the bans having to do with the latest AH exploit?
    edited May 2013
    Well, this is one way to get a head start on the patch. Waiting for the "Well, sorry about that, but the good news is that we went ahead and patched while they were fixing the issue, so we will not be taking the servers down again for maint!"
  • drippindaggerdrippindagger Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 32
    edited May 2013
    honestly, this is the worst customer service i have ever seen ... not the exploits or bugs will kill the game (every game has it) but the customer service ... its absolutely <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> ...
    edited May 2013
    tormeanted wrote: »
    I can log in and out just fine. Switching between toons.
    Maybe these are the bans having to do with the latest AH exploit?
    Then go play instead of trying to troll, YOU FAIL!
  • fearmeyoushallfearmeyoushall Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    such bs stopped playing wow to play this got my first toon on a roll, was gonna try out a couple other classes and im getting account service is down good god
  • jilkorathjilkorath Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    At the very least there should have been a message in-game saying that if you logout you can't get back in.

I agree, Ah well! Cya all in-game tomorrow!
  • fearmeyoushallfearmeyoushall Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    or it just shouldnt of happened in the first place
    edited May 2013
    Got back in now.
  • kwequakwequa Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm in now..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]