What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Msg To Haters

2»

Comments

• khazaadkhazaad Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 40
    edited May 2013
    urdefmad wrote: »
    God d amn, what OP posted was so facepalm inducing that I just had to login and post the following:

OP, your pathetic attempt at trying to troll trolls failed miserably. All you've accomplished is outting yourself as the dumba ss you are. Don't even bother posting in any forums ever again as your English is cringeworthy.

Lewl. 10/10 would destroy again.

do you read your own stuff before you post it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hocuspocushocuspocus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Im still a wow subscriber, but i play NW too.
  • ancientwolfgr808ancientwolfgr808 Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hocuspocus wrote: »
    Im still a wow subscriber, but i play NW too.

Thats what PWE has going for it if they embrace it- alot of players multi-facet when it comes to games (lifetime sub to UO,EQ,EQ2,LoTRO,WAR, and a few others) and could benefit from it, even the critical reviews. Brown nosing a game when it clearly needs the opposite, is for "single digit" folk.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to find a reference to AD in my AD&D Manuals.
  • castertroyt79castertroyt79 Member Posts: 58
    edited May 2013
    I've stopped playing for a week...but just can't resist to log in to drop an LOL. I guess people like op will be the only thing I miss in this game.
  • holt3holt3 Member Posts: 333 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    He's got a point, wether he approched it to anyone's liking or not. People who are ripping on the game and throwing a fit over problems, from the little issues to the exploits, need to either:

1. Deal with it like an adult by being contructive and helpful. (Kind of the whole point of a Beta, is for players to help in the progression and end development of the game)

2. Quit the game, stop flaming the forums with dissent and malice, and move on already. This shows our Neverwinter community and players as immature, decietful little brats. Move on to a game you like and stop being of no use at all.

3. Play the game as it is, and enjoy what it has to offer. (This is what I'm doing, because it has alot to offer for me, and is very enjoyable)

Things will be ironed out. No one put a gun to your head and forced ANYONE to pay a single dime on this game. Everyone has the privilige to experience 100% of of the content that it has to offer in the Free to Play model. Get the **** over the fact that you have to pay to experience cool looking stuff, and a few end game enchantments. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, stop being a part of the problem and attempt to be a part of the solution. Or go away.

But there's one thing to remmeber: Just because you don't like certain aspects, mechanics or parts of the game does not mean you have the right to demand they be changed. Other people, maybe even the majority playing the game, may very well love those aspects. Stop acting like selfish children. This isn't WoW, or any other MMO. This is Neverwinter, and the Dev's and creators have a vision for it. Respect that. Just because you pay for something, OR DON'T, Does not mean you can demand they change it for you. Too many self entitled little ****s in the world today...
  • rangurenranguren Member Posts: 4
    edited May 2013
    when an adult is hate a spoiled-brat kid too much, he become the spoiled-brat itself
  • ancientwolfgr808ancientwolfgr808 Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    holt3 wrote: »
    He's got a point, wether he approched it to anyone's liking or not. People who are ripping on the game and throwing a fit over problems, from the little issues to the exploits, need to either:

1. Deal with it like an adult by being contructive and helpful. (Kind of the whole point of a Beta, is for players to help in the progression and end development of the game)

2. Quit the game, stop flaming the forums with dissent and malice, and move on already. This shows our Neverwinter community and players as immature, decietful little brats. Move on to a game you like and stop being of no use at all.

3. Play the game as it is, and enjoy what it has to offer. (This is what I'm doing, because it has alot to offer for me, and is very enjoyable)

Things will be ironed out. No one put a gun to your head and forced ANYONE to pay a single dime on this game. Everyone has the privilige to experience 100% of of the content that it has to offer in the Free to Play model. Get the **** over the fact that you have to pay to experience cool looking stuff, and a few end game enchantments. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, stop being a part of the problem and attempt to be a part of the solution. Or go away.

But there's one thing to remmeber: Just because you don't like certain aspects, mechanics or parts of the game does not mean you have the right to demand they be changed. Other people, maybe even the majority playing the game, may very well love those aspects. Stop acting like selfish children. This isn't WoW, or any other MMO. This is Neverwinter, and the Dev's and creators have a vision for it. Respect that. Just because you pay for something, OR DON'T, Does not mean you can demand they change it for you. Too many self entitled little ****s in the world today...

I'd agree, but it also means not bullying the people with negative feedback either. Not everyone has an eloquent method for explaining themselves, and the self appointed protectors of the realm need to back off too, because they present a worse end result in the grand scheme of things. Theres an ignore feature that VB has that some claim to use, but obviously, dont.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to find a reference to AD in my AD&D Manuals.
  • ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nymesis92 wrote: »
    Why don't you all STFU and just go back to playing WoW.

Don't make a thread complaining, rambling, and babbling about things in the game when your the one who is terrible and can't adapt to how this game is played.

All of you are the type of people who download the game without reading up on any of the information available for it, you never come to the forums to research anything or try to find stuff out...you just come here to flame the game for your lack of skill. (bunch of baddie mcbads)

But now that I have said all that.....I would like to know something........how does it feel to be bad at a video game?

Lewl. 10/10 would write again.

That pee colour , so nasty broseph .
  • liquidc86liquidc86 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    u sir are.....
    nothing to see here
  • nymesis92nymesis92 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 270 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Wow guys didn't know this post would get this much LOVE. *Blushing*

For all the haters that hated on my thoughts..Your probably the exact individuals that i'm referring to in this thread. Lawl. Mad?

For those who agreed, you guys know what the deal is.

Oh..this is not a HATE msg either, it's a REALISTIC msg. Realistically this is a F2P game thus it attracts HORDES of BADDIES. (WoW people) So yeh people....TRUTH hurts, get over it. Uninstall the game peacefully without coming to the forums and trying to give it a bad review just because you lack the individual skill/intelligence to figure it out and play it successfully.

See ya nerds.
  • noshiznoshiz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 49
    edited May 2013
    I've been playing WoW for 4 years, yet i haven't complained at all about this game, but i guess, since i was a WoW player i am in the horde of "BADDIES".

Good to know.
    fs_49316d8a5de21281b0f4fc8f0089006b.png
  • cakemage420cakemage420 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This has to be one funniest posts I have ever read!

So like where do you put this fine skill on a resume? Is it under previous employment? So it would go something like this:

Previous Employment History

Neverwinter

I iS So 7337! DoooDddZ! You know where I be coming from!? eVerYOne iS A Baddie and i Means Baddie! I is a goodie DooDddZ! you know what I Be saying! cAUSE i Be saying it in yo face!

or is it under Skills?

Skills
    Typing
    Word Processing
    I HAZ MADZ SKILLZZZZ in NEVERWINTER!

I give this troll + 1 million points!