test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Msg To Haters

nymesis92nymesis92 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 270 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Why don't you all STFU and just go back to playing WoW.

Don't make a thread complaining, rambling, and babbling about things in the game when your the one who is terrible and can't adapt to how this game is played.

All of you are the type of people who download the game without reading up on any of the information available for it, you never come to the forums to research anything or try to find stuff out...you just come here to flame the game for your lack of skill. (bunch of baddie mcbads)

But now that I have said all that.....I would like to know something........how does it feel to be bad at a video game?

Lewl. 10/10 would write again.
Post edited by nymesis92 on

Comments

• valgavantevalgavante Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 71
    edited May 2013
    Don't make a thread complaining

Follow this hint for a great adventure.
    65752563.jpg77219287.jpg
  • nymesis92nymesis92 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 270 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    valgavante wrote: »
    Follow this hint for a great adventure.

How about if your going to quote someone, quote everything so that it makes sense, not just part of it to try and twist the meaning.

Thanks.
  • mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nymesis92 wrote: »

quote everything so that it makes sense

This could be hard to do depending on the quality of the original rant, er, I meant post.......
  • valgavantevalgavante Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 71
    edited May 2013
    Originally Posted by nymesis92

quote everything so that it makes sense

It doesn't matter...you start a new fire with a new, useless, thread where trolls can feed more and more. What were you thinking while writing this stuff? 'I will use the yellow so they will give me credit' ?

This type of thread is no different than those you condemn. A useless flamezone. I'm outta here now, I fed this too much.

See ya
    (Sorry for my bad Eng)
    65752563.jpg77219287.jpg
  • wuhsinwuhsin Banned Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Don't make a thread complaining, rambling, and babbling about things in the game when your the one who is terrible and can't adapt to how this game is played.

All of you are the type of people who download the game without reading up on any of the information available for it, you never come to the forums to research anything or try to find stuff out...you just come here to flame the game for your lack of skill. (bunch of baddie mcbads)

But now that I have said all that.....I would like to know something........how does it feel to be bad at a video game?

By hating on haters, you have become what you hate, so I must ask you, do you hate yourself?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ancientwolfgr808ancientwolfgr808 Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Somebody found out the milkman is a relative.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to find a reference to AD in my AD&D Manuals.
  • theamorabunnytheamorabunny Member Posts: 41
    edited May 2013
    An easier protip: This is a BETA, and as BETA testers its our role to point out issues that prevent the game from being a great game.
  • gifresponsegifresponse Member Posts: 46
    edited May 2013
    An easier protip: This is a BETA, and as BETA testers its our role to point out issues that prevent the game from being a great game.

oP8V7.gif
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Through the eddies and swirls of the currents of time, I see....a lock in this thread's future.

This will end well.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • assassin83assassin83 Member, Banned Users Posts: 276 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Yeah so lets make a thread complaining about people who complain so they stop making threads complaining about the game.
    edited May 2013
    Threads like this are totally fine but I can't talk about my you know what. >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ambermajambermaj Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hmmmm The thread name is 'Msg To Haters' and yet there is more hate in the OP then there are in most others. Is the OP just trying to communicate with his/her brethren?
    Cuz you sebestimated me!
  • mahlataamahlataa Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yep , thus guy has a TR....
  • rictrasrictras Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 239 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013

If the goal of this thread is to make things worse, you have succeeded admirably.
    The meaning of life, is to give life meaning.
  • stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    rictras wrote: »
    If the goal of this thread is to make things worse, you have succeeded admirably.

Pretty much, I'm not a fan of the hate machine either, but putting them on ignore is a much better way to handle it. I can't promise that the hate machine will go away after all there are people over on the SWTOR forums that pay fifteen bucks a month just to rage on the forum, it's just not worth getting worked up over though.
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • ddesjardinsddesjardins Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm not a hater. I respect the effort that went into the development of the game.

I'm good at games I can learn. Neverwinter is - poorly designed. The UX team at Crytic are known for their poor design.

But I love games. I have a fond spot in my heart for DnD. And I've been adapting to games for 20 years - likely longer than you've been alive.

But I do have questions about the things that take away from my ability to play. I am currently 'trapped' in that I can heal to get away, and I have run out of assets to buy new healing items. I move and die. I heal and die. And i don't know how to ask for help.

How do I disengage the target dot, so my mouse can access the 22 icons on screen. Are they all hot keyed? Is there a tutorial? It seems unusual that to access anything I have to stand still and open my inventory.

Can I change the size of the icons? They are so damned small, and look so similar...

Why did cryptic choose to have a chat system that can be seen across games? Neat idea, but there is no mechanism in Neverwinter to access it easily without subjecting yourself to attack.

So today I give up on Neverwinter. A few of my friends are staying - but the guys likely to PAY for something in-game are leaving.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • phoenixrte69phoenixrte69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

I dont know, you tell me o.O
  • c0mixfanc0mixfan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 92
    edited May 2013

double-facepalm.jpg
    Please play, rate, & review my very first Foundry Quest!

The X Factor Campaign NWS-DCO7OKB6F

Quest #1: The Morning After NW-D13LX4M93

Quest #2 Coming Soon!

Just for fun - Night of the Werebeast! NW-DT5EIZKZZ
  • oakbenderoakbender Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

mSG TO HATERS RIDDLED WITH HATE ! Hmmm I guess that makes u??????????????
  • spyke2009spyke2009 Member Posts: 674 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    3tcbyo.jpg
  • itheryelitheryel Member Posts: 335 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Il give it a 5/10 for empathy towards the people u write about.
    Petram Sacram - I am no devine cleric, i am a Gaurdian fighter in disguise with better threat and supportive spells -
    edited May 2013
    Blah blah blah there are more important things to complain about than other people complaining. I dream of a perfect internet utopia where people can complain together in harmony.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • edge1986edge1986 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 647 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013

Joking right?
  • stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    wuhsin wrote: »
    Blah blah blah there are more important things to complain about than other people complaining. I dream of a perfect internet utopia where people can complain together in harmony.

I for one miss the EQ community before the DOOM crowd discovered it. The LOTRO community is very much reminiscent of that, mainly because Sapience has no issue deleting all your characters or even your Lifetime account if you act like a jerk on the forums.

Tactics like that sorta puts the rabble in line, Sanya Weathers Aka Tweety use to do the exact same thing in DAoC. This community could use someone like that.
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
    edited May 2013
    I for one miss the EQ community before the DOOM crowd discovered it. The LOTRO community is very much reminiscent of that, mainly because Sapience has no issue deleting all your characters or even your Lifetime account if you act like a jerk on the forums.

Tactics like that sorta puts the rabble in line, Sanya Weathers Aka Tweety use to do the exact same thing in DAoC. This community could use someone like that.

I have no idea what you're talking about, but I certainly hope Cryptic/PWE does not employ such dubious fiends.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • askopdkapokaskopdkapok Member Posts: 648 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Bwhahahahahah. this was some good stuff. If this doesn't scream "I'm a Warcraft transplant", I don't know what does.

Ragemeter:
    [===============================|---]
  • khazaadkhazaad Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 40
    edited May 2013
    Why you gotta hate on WoW bro?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jlanderjlander Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    All people have to do to make trolls go away is to not respond to anything they say. I guess its hard to be lazy and not type a response.
  • ancientwolfgr808ancientwolfgr808 Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    jlander wrote: »
    All people have to do to make trolls go away is to not respond to anything they say. I guess its hard to be lazy and not type a response.

What would the 0's of the North have to do then? Cosplay?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to find a reference to AD in my AD&D Manuals.
  • urdefmadurdefmad Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 145 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    God d amn, what OP posted was so facepalm inducing that I just had to login and post the following:

OP, your pathetic attempt at trying to troll trolls failed miserably. All you've accomplished is outting yourself as the dumba ss you are. Don't even bother posting in any forums ever again as your English is cringeworthy.

Lewl. 10/10 would destroy again.