test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Legitimate 1 Cleric CN Clear

asdfasdfgfasdfasdfgf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 237 Bounty Hunter
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
2lniofm.png
Not sure if it's been done or posted here yet, but yeah. 1 Devoted Cleric CN Clear.

About us:
*We did not use any scrolls of revive.
*We did not use Greater Health Stones.
*We did not abuse any bugs in the process.
*This cleric alt of mine is in all PVP epics with no T2 jewelry/belt. All gems in gear are rank 5 or below.

While we didn't have a GWF or a GF, a GF and GWF could be brought into the group and be just as successful. We only had 1 of the CW's juggling and tossing adds. The other was merely there to revive accidental deaths, enfeeble, and knock the casters to the tossing spot(all things a GF could provide for the group).

So to all the whiners and naysayers, it can be done. Suck it up, learn the fight, and get **** done.
Post edited by asdfasdfgf on

Comments

• Options
    scalretdoomscalretdoom Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Already done with GF/ GWF / TR / CW / DC.
  • Options
    kineticv3kineticv3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah we did it last night, 2cw,1tr,1gf,1dc

nf5NX9p.jpg
  • Options
    skjqdegaarskjqdegaar Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nf5NX9p.jpg 2 CW's / GF / TR / DC. did it last night :)
  • Options
    skjqdegaarskjqdegaar Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Woops some1 from my guild are faster than me ^^
  • Options
    profoolieprofoolie Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    See below...
  • Options
    rexxiggrexxigg Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just did a full CN clear with 1 CW, 1 Cleric, 2 TR, 1 GF, and none of the stuff you stated.

screenshot_2013-05-26-19-15-36.jpg

Exiled Devil, Halfpint, StillShu, Capcake, and Qed from left to right.
  • Options
    asdfasdfgfasdfasdfgf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 237 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Just letting other players know that it isn't impossible, it's just a rinse and repeat boss routine.
  • Options
    bellaralodunbellaralodun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ... how is this special? I mean.. really? ... You beat a boss... so you need a forum post about it? Not trying to troll you, not my style, but people have been downing this for a bit now (exploit free, 1 cleric, etc) ... I just do not understand the need for this post.
  • Options
    laudon1laudon1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You have double the cc with two control wizards :P. It'd be cool if it was 1 cw 1 dc and 3 boss dps.
    Lemonade Stand.
    Dragon Guild
  • Options
    itheryelitheryel Member Posts: 335 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    But, u used hallowed ground....
    Petram Sacram - I am no devine cleric, i am a Gaurdian fighter in disguise with better threat and supportive spells -
  • Options
    edge1986edge1986 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 647 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    No GWF, no GF.. What a shock.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    The intent of this post isn't to inform those who actually know what the hell they are talking about nor the game they are playing. It's for the whiners of the forums crying about how double cleric is required for anything.
  • Options
    protocol87protocol87 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 85
    edited May 2013
    nice work fellas
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Loki < The Illuminati > 60 - Control Wizard
    Protocol 60 - Great Weapon Fighter
  • Options
    itheryelitheryel Member Posts: 335 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Would be better if u posted it with a GF + GWF, and stated u couldent do it without them...
    Then u would do the community a favor.
    Petram Sacram - I am no devine cleric, i am a Gaurdian fighter in disguise with better threat and supportive spells -
  • Options
    bellaralodunbellaralodun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    itheryel wrote: »
    Would be better if u posted it with a GF + GWF, and stated u couldent do it without them...
    Then u would do the community a favor.

Agree with you 100%
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    asdfasdfgf wrote: »
    The intent of this post isn't to inform those who actually know what the hell they are talking about nor the game they are playing. It's for the whiners of the forums crying about how double cleric is required for anything.

So you made a post to whine about the whiners? .... How about this... you stop reading their posts, and cont. on with playing the game? You clearly cannot complete this dungeon with an actual group thats not stacked somehow. You are only "proving" that you can actually beat the boss, which is not that important at all. (I still think its funny you think your post is proving something important, biggest lol of the day)

FYI I have completed this with a group consisting of 1 of each class... because that is what me and my four friends made from the beginning .. one group who doesn't really roll on each other's gear much.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    So you made a post to whine about the whiners? .... How about this... you stop reading their posts, and cont. on with playing the game? You clearly cannot complete this dungeon with an actual group thats not stacked somehow. You are only "proving" that you can actually beat the boss, which is not that important at all. (I still think its funny you think your post is proving something important, biggest lol of the day)

FYI I have completed this with a group consisting of 1 of each class... because that is what me and my four friends made from the beginning .. one group who doesn't really roll on each other's gear much.
    There are 3 screenshots of parties consisting of 1 of each class.

Please attempt to troll harder next time.
  • Options
    gruntpyregruntpyre Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What's the point of this thread? Bragging? I've pugged CN 4/4 recently as a Guardian. Congrats on your accomplishment.

gameclient2013052404372.jpg

1 Cleric, 2 CW, 1 Rogue, Guardian. DD/Pug. While chat-banned (stupid chat system, absurd).
  • Options
    nolifekrippariannolifekripparian Member Posts: 32
    edited May 2013
    The best thing is when u complete it during delves in 5 hours and right after boss death the party leader kicks everyone to get loot...happened to me tonight and i would gladly kill this guy and his family

if they dont make it so that leader cant kick after boss fight is started i am not going to clear castle never again(unless i'm leader).
  • Options
    frariifrarii Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I want to complete CN... but my lag since last 2 weeks doesnt allow me :(
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    asdfasdfgf wrote: »
    There are 3 screenshots of parties consisting of 1 of each class.

Please attempt to troll harder next time.

I was not trolling them, not once, and I am happy to see a real group with REAL variety (Grats guys!). Yours just proves that you can beat the boss... lol.

... also, please attempt to troll harder next time, or even better... try doing this dungeon with a make-up that isn't on easy-mode.
  • Options
    ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The pay to win peeps flexing their e-peens , how cute.
  • Options
    liquidc86liquidc86 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    legit = 2 cw's / 2 tr's ? xD xD xD
    i loled
    nothing to see here
  • Options
    knoteskadknoteskad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Lol, then you see.

CW
    CW
    TR
    TR

I laughed. 10/10
  • Options
    ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    liquidc86 wrote: »
    legit = 2 cw's / 2 tr's ? xD xD xD
    i loled

2legit bro , like your comment lol .
  • Options
    oxiactionoxiaction Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 55
    edited May 2013
    loooool - i dont wanna troll - but: Whats so special about this? I have done solo Healing CN since ~ week aprox. The really challenge would be if u have only 1 CW, but with 2 CW its just kidding.

But why would u post this in forums? I mean - did i post a thread in forums "uuuh i solo healed CN im the best 111" - believe me when i say there are a lot better CN out there then u, who just dont post anything in forums. This is just so stupid
  • Options
    thequeueballthequeueball Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    As scarlet said, we've cleared it with:

1 CW, 1 TR, 1 GWF, 1 GF, 1 DC

I'll record / screenshot the next time we're all on at the same time to do it. It's fairly simple, a bit harder now that they changed the dodging to server side (more rubber banding occurs during the fight)
  • Options
    laudon1laudon1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    As scarlet said, we've cleared it with:

1 CW, 1 TR, 1 GWF, 1 GF, 1 DC

I'll record / screenshot the next time we're all on at the same time to do it. It's fairly simple, a bit harder now that they changed the dodging to server side (more rubber banding occurs during the fight)

ahh so that's why my dodging fails a ton of the time. It's really lame especially when three wizards are shooting their fireballs at you.
    Lemonade Stand.
    Dragon Guild
  • Options
    holt3holt3 Member Posts: 333 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ... how is this special? I mean.. really? ... You beat a boss... so you need a forum post about it? Not trying to troll you, not my style, but people have been downing this for a bit now (exploit free, 1 cleric, etc) ... I just do not understand the need for this post.

They are proud of accomplishing it. Is that ok? Maybe you should go slam all of the forum threads that really shouldn't be posting trash. Just because you say: "Not trying to troll you" doesn't mean it's ok to be a prick.
  • Options
    thequeueballthequeueball Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    laudon1 wrote: »
    ahh so that's why my dodging fails a ton of the time. It's really lame especially when three wizards are shooting their fireballs at you.

Yep, it's gotten rough after that patch. Even more so during delves when a bunch of people are running it. Honestly rubber banding is the only thing that makes the fight difficult ~ working as intended? :P