test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter sucks

2»

Comments

• kimonagikimonagi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I ask myself that question quite a bit myself, SWTOR was meant to be a PVE centric game that was story centric..t now has been divided between the uber raiders and PVPers. Folks do the personal story quest or two then leave because we know our character storyline will never be moved forward.

So far Cryptic has managed to make PVE the main focus of CO and STO...just hope it can continue with Neverwinter.

I agree on SWTOR to some degree. Its my favorite MMO so far but i left for two reasons. First one because they have gone out of there way to prevent world PvP and player interactions with the opposing faction and the second one because they have stopped updating or moving forward the story that got me to play that game in the first place. Now they are obsessed with making new raids thinking it will make more people subscribe or play the game.

Right now i'm not really playing NW not because i dont like it but because of grouping, loot and the state of PvP. Not a fan of raids or things like that. Still sticking around to see what kind of update they will come up with.
  • khazaadkhazaad Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 40
    edited May 2013
    vadriel45 wrote: »
    You spent $110 and you just now made the decision that the game is not worth it? Maybe you should be more responsible with your money. The game is free to play after all, and no one forced you to buy anything. Take your negative attitude out of here.

Whut he said
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ancientwolfgr808ancientwolfgr808 Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Too easy. Way too easy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to find a reference to AD in my AD&D Manuals.
  • jerollosjerollos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Careful, you are going to be labeled a Bridge Dweller. (Which, is a racist term btw, coined for the homeless people living under interstate hwys, making the usage, racism)

Sorry to hear you found out later than sooner.

As far as I'm aware "homeless" isn't a race. \facepalm
  • protocol87protocol87 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 85
    edited May 2013
    demonisha wrote: »
    Well 110$ usd later and I realize this game is not worth money.. the pvp is horribly unbalanced, the classes are horribly unbalanced.. knockdowns are basically spammable.. If you dont have lots of money or lots of time to get enchants and the higher tier gear you stand no chance in pvp no matter how good your skill level may be cause this game is skill-less and all gear based.

Anyways, I wish this game well Ive decided to move on to Dragons Prophet, I feel Sony Entertainment will provide more fun for the money than Perfect <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> Entertainment has provided. Everyone else is free to continue spending money on this game, cause I know or hope it is just for fun, but keep in mind somethings you will never get unless you buy keys and open boxes

And I will say it isnt P2W, but sure as **** helps a lot, and gives a hell of a advantage in pvp when you have better enchants and gear than anyone else on the entire other team.

Not true I went 9-2 with GWF today and I'm in entirely green armor zero items with enchantments, all about skill and what encounter powers you use/how you time them
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Loki < The Illuminati > 60 - Control Wizard
    Protocol 60 - Great Weapon Fighter
  • xuminaxumina Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 188 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Well 110$ usd later and I realize this game is not worth money.. the pvp is horribly unbalanced, the classes are horribly unbalanced.. knockdowns are basically spammable.. If you dont have lots of money or lots of time to get enchants and the higher tier gear you stand no chance in pvp no matter how good your skill level may be cause this game is skill-less and all gear based.

Anyways, I wish this game well Ive decided to move on to Dragons Prophet, I feel Sony Entertainment will provide more fun for the money than Perfect <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> Entertainment has provided. Everyone else is free to continue spending money on this game, cause I know or hope it is just for fun, but keep in mind somethings you will never get unless you buy keys and open boxes

And I will say it isnt P2W, but sure as **** helps a lot, and gives a hell of a advantage in pvp when you have better enchants and gear than anyone else on the entire other team.

*waves goodbye to another whiner.
  • edge1986edge1986 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 647 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    valgavante wrote: »
    This thread sucks. Enjoy some Pirates instead. You're welcome!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLMJpHihykI

That pink haired chick is pretty hot!!!
  • holt3holt3 Member Posts: 333 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why do people make these posts? For attention? If you don't like the game, then go play something else. Did you feel some obligation to say goodbye? I'm finding it hard to give a ****. Tell your friends goodbye, if you made any... (sounds like you probably don't have anyone to play with in the game and maybe that's why you're so butthurt?) and go! If you're that disatisfied with the game, why would you waste any time posting on this forum?

Oh. and thanks for telling me that I'm free to continue spending money on the game. I'm glad that I have your blessing.

Sersiouly dude, these type of posts are only fodder for people to knock on you. Nice job getting some attention, like a little child.
  • holt3holt3 Member Posts: 333 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    jerollos wrote: »

If the progressives deem it racism, then no one can stop them.
  • stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    jerollos wrote: »

Ignore it...he uses that on every thread I post lately.....he's become quite the stalker. As I said in another thread anyone with an IQ over 84 understands why I use that term And considering the Homless a race is probably the hight of ignorance.
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • nikmal2013nikmal2013 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 60
    edited May 2013

LOL.. advertise for another company much?? They paying you?
  • ancientwolfgr808ancientwolfgr808 Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ignore it...he uses that on every thread I post lately.....he's become quite the stalker. As I said in another thread anyone with an IQ over 84 understands why I use that term And considering the Homless a race is probably the hight of ignorance.

Dont flatter yourself. Its just very few are sub enough to warrant a periodic drive by. In parts of the country (if you ever do community service work) the term is used for exactly what I said. Your inability to distinguish the broad use of the term racism merely shows your ignorance. If you want to apply your narrow "0" logic, media, cultural reference and law using the term racism for things like negativity towards non heterosexuals, music choice, game preference shouldn't be happening either. Forgive me for assuming more IQ here, wont make that mistake again. Mentally wack somewhere else lizard.

Backpedal away Einstein, your audience demands it and wait with baited palms.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to find a reference to AD in my AD&D Manuals.
  • iluwamhciluwamhc Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I dont think so.
  • stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The benefit of having Bridge dwellers on your ignore list is you can't see their drivel unless someone is foolish enough to quote them, and thankfully coming soon we won't even see it then.

Thank you CM's.
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • nikmal2013nikmal2013 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 60
    edited May 2013
    Careful, you are going to be labeled a Bridge Dweller. (Which, is a racist term btw, coined for the homeless people living under interstate hwys, making the usage, racism)

Sorry to hear you found out later than sooner.
    First.. it is called Stereotyping not racism, as being homeless is not a race nor ethnicity. Second, the "troll under the bridge" comes from the 1600's and refers to a children's tale meant to scare them from venturing forth without some one to help them or guide them. It has nothing to do with the homeless under an interstate unless you are referring to your own biases?
  • hawthornenhawthornen Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I agree this game should've been subscription based where you get everything got $15 a month. Game companies need to stop catering to these lazy/unemployed/cheap people who won't buy the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> in their ridiculously overpriced cash shop anyway. These suckas basically ruined what would've been a very successful subscription based mmo. If you can't afford $15 a month then something is wrong with you, or maybe you can just not play and spend your money when you feel like it (EASY). In the end a subscription based mmo is more profitable than a f2p model for the company. That or at least add a subscription OPTION for those who actually WANT to support the game instead of CATERING to FREELOADERS. Tera did this why isn't PWI doing it, basically u get extra perks with a little bit of zen each time you subscribe. Anyway, I hope TESO will be subscription based freeloaders already ruined this game.

You are aware a LOT of games I play I keep on my desktop mainly because they aren't sub based. Like I played WoW for a while but when I quit I uninstalled it. When I quit SWTOR (after F2P) I kept it on my PC, why? Because I can play a little bit on a whim (and it's not uncommon when I get back into a game like that or GW2 for me to put down 5 bucks or so).
    I work full time and money isn't much an issue (I ain't rich but I'm not going to spend 60 dollars in sub fees to keep my ability to play a bunch of games. I appreciate subcription options like Planetside 2, but at this point a game has to REALLY impress me to get me to subscribe)

Subscribing is for hard core gaming, and thankfully that is slowly dying in MMOs (it'll always be there but I've gotten to the point where I'd rather have fun playing 4 games than having the biggest ego in the world in one).
  • enderlin50enderlin50 Member Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You just ranted about PvP then decided to go play a Korean looking MMO. Faptastic thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    The game still needs to comb through balancing issues. It's directly stated in the State of the Game Article. ;)

However 'I Quit' Threads are filled with too much flame for their own good. Best wishes to you wherever you end up but I am afraid I have to lock this up. :(
This discussion has been closed.