Install Arc
Options

game not loading after maintence

Comments

• Options
    runebanerunebane Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    zaxtrose wrote: »
    Can't load into protector's enclave after maintenance. The loading screen loads all the way, then it just hangs forever. I'm on Beholder btw. I saw other's on twitch are having this problem. Anyone here having the same problem?

On and off. Same server. Had no trouble at first, then got stuck logging in one that was in PE. CTRL-ALT-DEL it then retried. Patcher came up with an error saying it couldn't connect to the account server. But it still let me click play and log in. With the character I couldn't before.

Maybe they are just overloaded right now or something.
    Halgarth's Legacy - NWS-DSTGFZHFR
  • Options
    kynttilakynttila Member Posts: 109 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Managed to login on alt, got stuck on main - relogged and it loaded some 300mb patch and crashed afterwards. Now it crashes when I try to open the game, ain't that nice...
  • Options
    duskdweller78duskdweller78 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here..
    Campaign:Different Seasons
    Author: @BardicKnowledge
    Q1: Prologue - The Lady and the Worm NW-DPQPJSVTH
    Tags: #Challenge, #Story, #Solo, #Group
  • Options
    jedukjeduk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here :/
    on beholder
  • Options
    zaxtrosezaxtrose Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    runebane wrote: »
    On and off. Same server. Had no trouble at first, then got stuck logging in one that was in PE. CTRL-ALT-DEL it then retried. Patcher came up with an error saying it couldn't connect to the account server. But it still let me click play and log in. With the character I couldn't before.

Maybe they are just overloaded right now or something.

Maybe, but i've tried over 20 times now with no luck at all. I feel like I should have gotten lucky by now.

UPDATE: I left the game on the load screen for about 10 minutes, I just tabbed back over to the game and I was in the enclave... With the message on my screen "You have been afk for 10 minutes..." but I checked 2 minutes prior and I was still stuck loading. I wasn't even in game for 10 minutes yet. lol

If still having trouble, try waiting awhile... just make sure it doesn't log you out before you even get to play.
  • Options
    davenachtkindfxdavenachtkindfx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    had the same problem, after waiting a loooooong time I tried ALT + F4 to leave and it loaded ^^
    Please play my quests, have fun & give me feedback.

Upstairs not Downstairs... ( English - Quick Daily Foundry Quest - 16 mins)
    NW-DLS2W4BEN
    Mercenary School ( English - Quick Arena - 18 mins )
    NW-DOMN4EUYJ
    Der Schrei ( German - Story Quest - 20 mins )
    NW-DIO7EPLIS
    Etwas Zeit? ( German - Story Quest - 25 mins )
    NW-DLB3WMAIP
  • Options
    visceraxiusvisceraxius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Aye same here, protectors enclave won't load. UH OH! WE ARE ALL DOOOMED!
  • Options
    phonzobruphonzobru Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same problem here.
  • Options
    skugganskuggan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same issue here, it completes the load and then just sit at full loadingbar.
  • Options
    nevfenevfe Member Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sigh... same problem!
  • Options
    hiznogoodhiznogood Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same problem here on Dragon.

Logged in with main then switched to an alt and got stuck in load screen. Both toons in Protectors.
  • Options
    abusabus000abusabus000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Got a solution: Enable "Safe mode" in your launcher (in the options menu on the top), log in (it should work now) and log off again and turn off safe mode (should be turned off automatically but not sure). Now it should work to log in
  • Options
    shdowtranceshdowtrance Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yep same here. Mindflayer. :(
  • Options
    xsodoxxsodox Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    fix that worked for me when launcher is open go options and turn on launch in safemode. Once in game log out and turn safemode off

edit ok never mind im <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> once you relog make sure to turn your graphics slider back up. Safemode lowers it all the way and it may stay that way without changing it <
  • Options
    moneyshotzzmoneyshotzz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    well i can load 1 character in the enclave but not another tried to make a GM ticket and got nothing but error trying to submit it
  • Options
    dezstravusdezstravus Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks all. We are troubleshooting. Currently, we are gathering data on the issue. Please continue to post any controlled variables that lead to the issue occurring or not occurring. We will triage as quickly as possible to get the issue fixed.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    On twitter they are saying to try loading it in safe mode.
  • Options
    skugganskuggan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I guess I'll spend my time updating my graphics drivers, saw that NVidia added SLI profile for Neverwinter in the latest WHQL. :)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    well i can load 1 character in the enclave but not another tried to make a GM ticket and got nothing but error trying to submit it

yeah, they also said there was a problem with the in game bug submission.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Hey All - I've merged in the thread from the Bug Report forums so that we can collect data and keep everyone up to date in a central location.
  • Options
    nephtnepht Member Posts: 5,826 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sometimes it looks like the loading screen stalls after a patch. It can between 10-20 mins to get past this screen.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Currently, some players have had luck running the game in Safe Mode. You can do this by clicking on "Options" in the Launcher. That's all the info we've got for now. Hope to have more soon!
  • Options
    ceonnynceonnyn Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I can't log in on my main character either.
  • Options
    zanthe25zanthe25 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 207 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    ok

1: I had load issue game never started.
    2: Tried safe mode, game ran perfectly.
    3: Reloaded game, reset graphics to max quality again and game now runs fine.

So I assume running safe mode once fixes whatever the issue was oddly
  • Options
    zultamanzultaman Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Stuck at loading screen for protector enclave as well but it seems to be with both my characters. My 3rd character who isn't in the enclave was able to load no problem.

Update - Seems to be resolved now still a bit long to load but it's loading now.
  • Options
    demise03demise03 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    For me this seems to only affect my characters that were still getting double AD from that weekend event. My 2 characters created after the weekend, that were not getting double AD are unaffected.
  • Options
    kynttilakynttila Member Posts: 109 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    zanthe25 wrote: »
    ok

1: I had load issue game never started.
    2: Tried safe mode, game ran perfectly.
    3: Reloaded game, reset graphics to max quality again and game now runs fine.

So I assume running safe mode once fixes whatever the issue was oddly

meh, getting constant crashes when trying to run it in safe mode. Even after verifying the files multiple times, it still crashes. Anyone having same problem ?
  • Options
    zanthe25zanthe25 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 207 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    kynttila wrote: »
    meh, getting constant crashes when trying to run it in safe mode. Even after verifying the files multiple times, it still crashes. Anyone having same problem ?

I never used verify

I just ran safe mode, logged into game, puked at awfull graphics, exited game, reloaded game in normal mode, put all my graphic option to max again inc the non-standardard slider, and game now works fine.
  • Options
    macdante1macdante1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Game is loading but you need w8 more long than normal. I load after 5 minuts...
  • Options
    powereddjinnpowereddjinn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    macdante1 wrote: »
    Game is loading but you need w8 more long than normal. I load after 5 minuts...

about the same here...