test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

game not loading after maintence

124»

Comments

• Options
    phoenixrte69phoenixrte69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Seriously, in the last few days ive spent more time actually TRYING to log into the game than playing it o.O

Everywhere from the Launcher that refuses to actually start, Launcher cant communicate with the authentication server preventing me from Logging in to the Launcher, then 30m later, Clicking Play wont work either...
    Wait im not done yet, there is more... Takes over 5m to try and reach Character selection screen, thats when I dont DC at this point o.O
    Then comes the actual Loading Screen, I DC at this time 50% of the time...
    When I actually make it in the game, usually after a good 60m, I randomly DC for no good reasons 50% of the time when I Zone to a different Map/Instance/PvP/Dungeon/Skirmish/Foundry/Quest making it near dam impossible for me to play the [Redacted] game...
    Cmon now, fix this [Redacted]...

P.S.: Yes, I am a Founder and I COMPLETELY regret ever buying that Founder Package.

Edit: Scratch what I said about PvP, I DC or cant join over 90% of the time... Took me a good 3hrs to finally complete my Daily last night and I have been trying to get into PvP for a good 45m now but I just keep getting DCed [Redacted] [Redacted] !!!

Edit.2: Just so you know, the only thing I have been able to do today is 1 "Temple of the Spider" run in roughly 6-8hrs. I have had all the time in the world to clean the Bathroom and Kitchen tho. Was also able to do the Laundry, but I usually do the laundry while playing so its nothing new.
  • Options
    arsonrenllawarsonrenllaw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ditto. I leave game, go into safe mode and redo my settings. but as soon as I log out and back in it is the same waiting to load into game. I disabled directx 11 and it is much better, only occasionally requires me to go in through safe mode. Had no issues until the patch.
  • Options
    fotisgpapfotisgpap Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same problem. Cannot load Protector's Enclave with my main character. With my low level alt I can login everywhere.
  • Options
    ledarrledarr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just got back from vacation, and I am now stuck on this Loading Enclave screen, Not sure what that is all about, but I see I am not the only one with this issue.
  • Options
    nevfenevfe Member Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What's ridiculous is that they patched last night and didn't fix this.
  • Options
    drakadraka Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2013
    Oh... so it wasn't only me...
  • Options
    closure11closure11 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So glad I paid for the HotN gateway experience. I wonder what worthless title and survival pack we will get for this.
  • Options
    kestralskaurkestralskaur Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I thought this problem had been fixed? *sigh* Thanks for not disappointing, Cryptic.
    Figure it out for yourself or obey without question.
  • Options
    aggropotatoaggropotato Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 114 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Same issue here. Seems somewhat random.
    JtuEMvw.jpg