Options

Ranger and Warlock

2»

Comments

• Options
    kimoy8520kimoy8520 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nightstalker plox :P

It doesn't actually matter which class would be released. What I wish is they should release two or more classes at a time so it won't spoil and flock a particular class.
  • Options
    itheryelitheryel Member Posts: 335 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    If they add ranger = TR is out of t2 dungeons
    if they add warlock = x is out of t2 dungeons

Whats the point in adding classes when current classes have no use at endgame (looking at GF/GWF here --->)

Please stop posting things like this on the forums until they addres the more seriues ingame issue's...?
    Petram Sacram - I am no devine cleric, i am a Gaurdian fighter in disguise with better threat and supportive spells -
  • Options
    soth007soth007 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lolz, someone in this thread sounds like a spoiled brat who's mommy never told him no to anything in his life.

Are 12 year olds even allowed on the forums? I thought there was an age requirement.

MMAAAaaa Bake me a PIE
  • Options
    brunozhybrunozhy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Anyone know when the beta ends advise, or prediction has to end? and when possibly are going to be launched classes ranger and warlock?
  • Options
    xethxxethx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    tenchi2k1 wrote: »
    What i asked for was not a Suggestion, it was not a Debate on if it was Offical. It was a command. do it or get rid of the game, NeverWinter was degined to have alot of class's. not just 4 lame ones. Now get someone to post the upcoming class's on a Sticky

Get a grip, and read the Terms of Use. You have a license to play what they have available. You do not get to make any demands on something that is not yours to begin with. If you are not enjoying what is currently available, go do something else for awhile that you -do- find fun, and check back in a month. Insults will -not- get you results.
  • Options
    suirakksuirakk Member Posts: 31
    edited May 2013
    Dollars to donuts its a ranger. The ax and short sword on the "coming soon" graphic are kind of a give away.