test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Do you think "Caturday Survivor's Pack" is acceptable as compensation??

Comments

• sadmummysadmummy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The title is worthless. The less common a title is, the more valuable. If you give a title to everybody, it's worthless.
    Maybe if the game survives 2 years, it will be cool, when few players remain from today.
  • bori4bori4 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 82
    edited May 2013
    It wil be like my "Daredevil" title for surviving the launch week of Defiance, only with more cats :D
    Bori - Renegade Drow - 40 Trickster Rogue - Mindflayer
    Elocin - Renegade Drow - 39 Devoted Cleric of Selune - Mindflayer

Looking for some Dust of Forum Troll Disappearance
    ? Sprinkle this on any troll to phase shift them out of your plane of existence. ;)

• futrixfutrix Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sadmummy wrote: »
    The title is worthless. The less common a title is, the more valuable. If you give a title to everybody, it's worthless.
    Maybe if the game survives 2 years, it will be cool, when few players remain from today.

Title?
    What title?
  • sablelore015sablelore015 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I did not require compensation for them bringing down the server to fix it. I am just glad they did fix it. as for the contents I hope it has a bag in it :)
    "If your not having fun, Then stop doing it"

"Life is not mandatory, life is what you make it"
  • steppenkatsteppenkat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    futrix wrote: »
    Title?
    What title?

The pack comes with a Caturday Survivor title, or so I've heard. :)
    Characters:
    - Titania Silverblade, the Iron Rose of Myth Drannor (Lvl 60 GWF, Destroyer)
    - Gwyneth, the Cowardly Cat Burglar Drowling (Lvl 60 TR, Saboteur)
    - Lady Rowanne Firehair, Heartwarder of Sune (Lvl 33 DC)
    - Satella, Sensate (LvL 44 CW, Renegade, Non-Active)

Check Steppenkat's Foundry Quest Reviews!
  • steppenkatsteppenkat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sadmummy wrote: »

Value depends on each person, for some what it may be deemed worthless may be extremely valuable for many. I doubt that you'll see many using it.
    Characters:

• psendaronpsendaron Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 43
    edited May 2013
    elawyn wrote: »
    Absolutely.

It's mostly 'fluff', but fluff that gives those of us that will still be here months (or years) from now will be important.

And more importantly, gives us that 'special' little something that can't be 'ill gotten' or power gamed for.

I like that notion. That title might be somewhat prestigious to have on one's char in a few months. If they added a story for an npc to tell players in Protectors Enclave about the great AD crisis of Neverwinter that would be sublime. Hopefully some ppl will make a foundry quest where you can hunt those evil masterminds down who tried to break the stability of Neverwinter and make them pay. Adapt the whole event into the lore of the game. Now that would be original.
    "Don't change colour to match the walls.
    Look like you belong and the walls will change colour to match you."

- Kender Proverb
  • vegetafh1vegetafh1 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bumping the thread and its ok to bring up topics that are directly related to this

I personally dont like the cape i hope we can change the colour/pattern on it and i dont really care for titles so i guess im all about the "other stuff"
  • majorbpaynemajorbpayne Member Posts: 46
    edited May 2013
    It's fine for me. I would keep playing without the compensation. Of course I wasn't naive (yes, Naive) enough to spend money on a game that I could see had major bugs in it. So in a nutshell, for me, yes, it is acceptable. :) I'm just glad I don't have to re-level my toon. I would not have returned had that happened.
  • futrixfutrix Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    steppenkat wrote: »
    The pack comes with a Caturday Survivor title, or so I've heard. :)

well that's cool. It isn't anywhere in the article so I just figured some people might be assuming a title was included.
  • rick4003rick4003 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    For those of us who lost levels the xp boost is a great idea. Stones of health or supper useful. Those 2 items alone would be enough.
  • elawynelawyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Value depends on each person, for some what it may be deemed worthless may be extremely valuable for many. I doubt that you'll see many using it.

I'll be using it. It amuses me even more than 'Journeyman Leatherworker'.
  • lichlamentlichlament Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I dont want anything, except to know the exploit is fixed and those responsible will not be playing another PW game ever again.
  • lanzdownelanzdowne Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I love these guys!
    20.jpg
  • swell1swell1 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I hope every Compensation gift, has a chance at a free transfer to the 4th shard!

Gotta say, the cloak makes me chuckle, very nice touch.
  • jonpen1jonpen1 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm more than happy with this; in fact, I'd be happy with a complete wipe upon 'launch'.
  • archwardenarchwarden Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 55
    edited May 2013
    Very clever guys!
    gj there
    Availiable for hire for T1/T2 DD at Mindflayer (european gmts):
    Gaurwulf - GF, hybrid tank/dps, GS 12.5k
  • vegetafh1vegetafh1 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ok ok, if someone with Foundry skills makes a massive long quest chain for this (becuase of the AD Disaster) and turns it into a hunt for a thief with special powers who stole ALL of neverwinters astral diamonds, i will take the quest and donate 500 AD
    You will become the thief lmao

GO GO GO, we want that quest :D!!
  • jerchakjerchak Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think it is a great apology, when I honestly feel they owe us nothing. SO long as the cash commando's get their AD and Zen etc to the proper levels. People whining about grinding 7 hours and losing levels/items etc obviously have another 7 hours in them to re-grind it. It is not like WoW when it first came out where it could potentially take weeks to reach higher levels. This game is on e-z mode for leveling and item drops. BE calm, and play.
  • laserfan367laserfan367 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1369142145733.jpg
  • erluciuserlucius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 213 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I'm sorry, i voted no.
    That day was one of the very few i had the whole day time avaiable to play and i realized to make 12 DD T2 epics, gear up with 2 more Avatar of war pieces and sell things for 1 milion AD. I've never made illegal acts / exploits but still i had to pay for what other people did. Rollback was necessary of course, but still i lost way more even than the exploiters, time comes first.
  • rick4003rick4003 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Stones of health are awesome laserfan367. If you dont know its a 50 charge pot that heals 100%.
  • garandor1garandor1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Of course it is. What more do you want? They didn't even need to give us anything.

Exactly! Well said Steppenkat.
  • stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yes it's more than enough, only a self entitled cry baby would say otherwise.
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Free stuff and a nice laugh...go show Crytpic!
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
    edited May 2013
    elawyn wrote: »
    I'll be using it. It amuses me even more than 'Journeyman Leatherworker'.

Oh, me too. I'm particulary fond of the funny titles, such as Troll Slayer (I grinded Trolls only to get it) or Arrowed.
    Characters:

• sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks everyone! :)
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
  • laserfan367laserfan367 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    rick4003 wrote: »
    Stones of health are awesome laserfan367. If you dont know its a 50 charge pot that heals 100%.

I'm a cleric.
    I never had to use a single potion until I was level 30
    So far i'm level 38 and have only used ~5

Seeing as you can gobble those things down like it's nothing and gold is used for nothing else, I'd rather have things that actually do something.
  • flayedawgflayedawg Member Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    From what I can tell, I didn't actually lose anything, so I'm not sure why I'm being compensated at all.
    Fare you well
    Let your life proceed by its own designs
    Nothing to tell
    Let the words be yours, I'm done with mine ...
  • alphawildalphawild Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I would've preferred some more character slots instead.