test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What new (epic) mounts would you like to see added?

gunmangunman Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 51
edited September 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Personally, I'm not much of a fan of flaming horses. The spider and worg mounts look interesting, but not my cup of tea. And the bear...err...riiiiiight....

Not going into (Zen/AD/Gold cost), which types of mounts would you guys like to see added?

Personally, I'd like a White Tiger (or other feline). PWI have one in Jade Dinasty for example that looks cool:
vjY1O62.jpg?1

(the JD wiki has a list of fun mounts too, some over the top: http://jd-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Mounts)
Post edited by gunman on

Comments

• Options
    youlookfatyoulookfat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    None.. unless they are faster, the graphics mean nothing at all.. (although i love seeing guys on spiders and giggle at what they spent just to get that).. I would ride a pink fairy with a hotdog for a tail if they would go fast enough.. the graphic is pointless:)
    Robb Stark is killed at the Frey wedding and his head is sewn onto his wolf..
    Jon Snow ends up leader of the wall and his own men kill him...
    Tyrion kills his father with a cross bow...

Can't spoil books that have been out for years.. enjoy the show!!
  • Options
    clannamuirclannamuir Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 217 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    gunman wrote: »
    Personally, I'm not much of a fan of flaming horses. The spider and worg mounts look interesting, but not my cup of tea. And the bear...err...riiiiiight....

Not going into (Zen/AD/Gold cost), which types of mounts would you guys like to see added?

Personally, I'd like a White Tiger (or other feline). PWI have one in Jade Dinasty for example that looks cool:
    vjY1O62.jpg?1

(the JD wiki has a list of fun mounts too, some over the top: http://jd-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Mounts)

Yes, the white tiger seems to be a PW staple and would probably fit into Neverwinter as well. It was in another thread but I would like a dragon. If not that a unicorn (this will probably be released at some point).
  • Options
    aggropotatoaggropotato Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 114 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Sabertooth tiger please :)

xQnZfKF.jpg
    JtuEMvw.jpg
  • Options
    steppenkatsteppenkat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Moon horses. :)
    Characters:
    - Titania Silverblade, the Iron Rose of Myth Drannor (Lvl 60 GWF, Destroyer)
    - Gwyneth, the Cowardly Cat Burglar Drowling (Lvl 60 TR, Saboteur)
    - Lady Rowanne Firehair, Heartwarder of Sune (Lvl 33 DC)
    - Satella, Sensate (LvL 44 CW, Renegade, Non-Active)

Check Steppenkat's Foundry Quest Reviews!
  • Options
    bluereverendbluereverend Member Posts: 79
    edited May 2013
    A flying gryphon would be awesome
  • Options
    enderlin50enderlin50 Member Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Griffon - Little sad no one made the Brotherhood of the Griffon mercenary guild.
    Winter Wolf hasn't been added yet, that would be cool for Barbarian in the future.
    I believe Armored Unicorn is in the Foundry files.
    Not that Id use it but the lizard mounts from the Underdark.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    mlew0032mlew0032 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    youlookfat wrote: »
    None.. unless they are faster, the graphics mean nothing at all.. (although i love seeing guys on spiders and giggle at what they spent just to get that).. I would ride a pink fairy with a hotdog for a tail if they would go fast enough.. the graphic is pointless:)

How about a giant brown box with wheels and 140% speed? :)
    Server : Mindflayer

Characters:
    Ellamae - Level 60 CW (12.1k T2 Geared)
    Norros - Level 60 TR (12.1k T2 Geared)
    Keira - Level 60 GF (13.2k T2 Geared)
    Mialee - Level 60 DC (12.2k T2 Geared)
    Thoradin - Level 60 GWF (12.8k T2 Geared)
  • Options
    wrenaqwrenaq Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A war badger or a very large Rabbit :D
  • Options
    kelton59kelton59 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Gelatinous Cube
  • Options
    cihuacoatlcihuacoatl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    wrenaq wrote: »
    A war badger or a very large Rabbit :D

Killer bunny with very large teeth!
  • Options
    frariifrarii Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A bicicle would be fun :)
  • Options
    blaumkerblaumker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 75
    edited May 2013
    youlookfat wrote: »

I was thinking of all the cool things that could become mounts, a near limitless supply of really big animals and monsters, some with flames or wispies, some without. Some sort of underground or extra planar themed critter seems neat, considering how heavily the Underdark and elemental stuff plays into later levels.

But now I want a pink fairy with a hotdog for a tail. Bonus points if it poots out a trail of mini hot dogs, with a cloud of sparkle dogs when it jumps and lands. 109% speed, just enough slower than other epics so that you gotta want it to be sporting this hoopty.
  • Options
    baronvonboombaronvonboom Member Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No more fluffy bunnies please, it looks too much like wow anyways..
    Good shout for Gelatinous Cube tho;)

Oh an some customization of comps would be great stuff, ive pretty much written off the Mage one, it looks like Protectors Enclave has been overun by an army of Tuvoks...
  • Options
    herumetherumet Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Gelatinous Cube

This! And the riding animation being the player floating inside the cube as if they had been swallowed by it. Brilliant
  • Options
    sinistrad1sinistrad1 Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Some tigers and maybe more drow mounts, and dragons, ow ye, dragons:P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    youlookfatyoulookfat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I would like a jennifer tilly (circa 1986) mount...
    Robb Stark is killed at the Frey wedding and his head is sewn onto his wolf..
    Jon Snow ends up leader of the wall and his own men kill him...
    Tyrion kills his father with a cross bow...

Can't spoil books that have been out for years.. enjoy the show!!
  • Options
    wrenaqwrenaq Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah those baby dragons would be cool...forgot their name, boy the old noggin isn't working to well today I have flu..again :(
  • Options
    bluereverendbluereverend Member Posts: 79
    edited May 2013
    wrenaq wrote: »
    Yeah those baby dragons would be cool...forgot their name, boy the old noggin isn't working to well today I have flu..again :(

Psuedo-Dragons?

Edit- also, Giant Miniature Space Hamster Epic Mount :P
  • Options
    gangrel069gangrel069 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    i don't know if this was mentioned and answered in another forum but i couldn't find it in the search. when is the winter wolf going to be available? that would be an awesome mount. and as far as ideas for future mounts, what about the classics like a unicorn or a small dragon? or something that flies along the ground rather then runs. maybe a manticore or griffon? just a thought.
  • Options
    kentuckyfriedfookentuckyfriedfoo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    A mountable mountain of zen.
  • Options
    kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    swansonsmile.gif
    va8Ru.gif
  • Options
    onyxheart1onyxheart1 Member Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    well just off the top of my head, Manticore, Gryphon, Hippogryph, Giant Lizard ala what the Drow warriors ride, Winter Wolf, Smilodon (sabretooth cat), Skeletal horse, Spectral horse, a Wyvern, any elemental Drake, and i'm sure i could list dozens more given some time
    KDF for Life! <3 Romulan at Heart <3 Fed cause they made me ~ :P
  • Options
    fusedmassfusedmass Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 252 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    I'd like some new PVP content for lower levels instead of more Zen Store mounts. I have Hero of the North. I obtain a spider on all my alts and its pretty fast.
  • Options
    cribstaxxxcribstaxxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1,300 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013

Hahaha. Giant floating zen coin that you stand on, that would be pretty cool looking ;)
    Guild Master of <Enemy Team>
    We are definitely dominating, and we are always about to win.
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    A large armored crab would be cool.

How about a large boar.

A large ant.

Since they added the Lillend companion, I wonder if they could implement a giant snake as a mount.

How about a clockwork horse? A skeletal horse would be cool as well.

What about a wood/stone/metal golem where the head area is actually cut out, and there's a throne/chair in its place, where you ride/command it from?
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    skig201skig201 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Giant Duck!!

Seriously though, how about Giants? You would ride on their shoulders.
    Maybe they could have mounts themed to each zone. Like Lizards for Pirates Stronghold, Plaguegazers from The Chasm, etc.

If you had dragons and griffons, etc, I'd prefer to be able to fly into the sky on them, otherwise they'd be a bit lame.
  • Options
    kaiserschmarrnkaiserschmarrn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 390
    edited July 2013
    Winter Wolf mount please.
  • Options
    jorifice1jorifice1 Member Posts: 1,042 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    A Big-Dumb-Guy(TM) for Halflings and your smaller Dwarves.
    Because Master Blaster WILL Run Blackdagger Ruins!
    Hodor!

'Wen considered the nature of time and understood that the universe is, instant by instant, recreated anew. Therefore, he understood, there is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore, he said, the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.' Terry Pratchet The Thief Of Time
  • Options
    theretronerotheretronero Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I don't know about you guys, but I want to see my character ride a freakin' alligator...

ALLIGATOR FTW!
    RetroNero
    Level: ???
    Server: Dragon

Class: Great Weapon Fighter
    Mount: Medium Tiger
    Companion: Gray Wolf
This discussion has been closed.