test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What new (epic) mounts would you like to see added?

2»

Comments

• Options
    endocinendocin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 204 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    I want a 'possum. When your attacked it flops on the ground and plays dead. Just to keep with theme like companions.;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    bracer2bracer2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 566 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Mounts that have functionality.... not just move fast.

How about the endless ideas for combat mounts.. war boars that have combat functionality for instance. Right now mounts dont do anything, they are eye candy and for the most part completely useless.

FUNCTIONALITY in mounted combat.
  • Options
    tamborlintamborlin Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    If they put in giant battle kangaroos with pouches to ride in I would get back on instantly.

Fallow farrow, Ash and Oak, bide and borrow, chimney smoke.
    Barrel barley, stone and stave, wind and water, misbehave.
  • Options
    obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Definitely need Underdark "Riding Lizards" that the drow use. Need a few
    more scaly, scary mounts to balance out the beautiful ones.
    Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?
  • Options
    maisaanmaisaan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 166
    edited September 2013
    I would like a Mimic
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I'd love to see a mechanical/clockwork horse.

More importantly, the devs need to make it convenient and attractive to keep several mounts one one character - perhaps add a small mount storage area on the wealth screen, and allow us to click the mount box on the main screen, and get a drop down of all the available mounts that character has, (pressing 6 will just use the one that's already selected there).

I also have kind of a wild suggestion here as well - what if all mounts had the speed of the highest tier mount you have on any particular character? If I own a T3 mount, and keep it on my character, then any mount I use would have T3 speed.

Another idea - allow us to apply dyes to out mounts. In most cases, it would just affect their saddle/armor.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Im still holding out hope for my Dwarven battle chariot pulled by a set of angry goats!
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    sockmunkey wrote: »
    Im still holding out hope for my Dwarven battle chariot pulled by a set of angry goats!

A chariot would actually be very cool.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
  • Options
    drbaalsdrbaals Member Posts: 161 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    I would like to see mounts that actaully attacked also like a companion. Right now they are pretty much useless just extra movement speed. Hopefully in the future mods if they ever get made mounts will be able to fight also. A new class of mounts Combat mounts. But there is in now way in hell i would ever pay real money for this.

Tensors Floating Disk would be cool mount.
  • Options
    wylderfoxwylderfox Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 43
    edited September 2013
    After completing every single realm up until Sharandar, I believe the reward should be a Sgt. Knox mount= where he carries you on his shoulders everywhere at 110% speed and also does mild combat with his sword when you hit tab and run through mobs in pvp.

Hell, I would pay for a Sgt. Knox mount. If you want to get creative, you can even make multiple forms of him. One of him on all fours, plaguescarred Knox, and Aberrent Knox...all with different carry position.... sitting astride his back like a horse, being held like a baby by Sgt. Knox, The "fireman" carry...or the kitten, where he picks up your toon by the scruff of the neck and just runs like he's about to punt you.

Create a whole cloning quest with that evil guy from the tower and Sgt. knox DNA. We'd all love that.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    drbaals wrote: »
    I would like to see mounts that actaully attacked also like a companion. Right now they are pretty much useless just extra movement speed. Hopefully in the future mods if they ever get made mounts will be able to fight also. A new class of mounts Combat mounts. But there is in now way in hell i would ever pay real money for this.

Tensors Floating Disk would be cool mount.

Your idea would be a great opportunity for a new type of item in the Zen market - an item you purchase that grants a mount and a companion. As a bonus, the mount would use the skin you chose for the companion.

In a way, they kind of have this already - you can get a bear mount, and they have a bear companion. You could roleplay that they're both the same bear...
  • Options
    valwrynvalwryn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,620 Arc User
    edited September 2013
  • Options
    zokirzokir Member Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I'd pay a lot for a Hyena mount...
    zokir.png
    Hyenas@zokir - Essence of Aggression
  • Options
    yokihiroyokihiro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 510 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    as long as they don't add mounts that are just so huge that they block the sight completely I don't care. mounts in neverwinter have not much use due to the lack of overland missions. standing in pe waiting for my 2 hours queue to finally pop can be done without a mount easily.
This discussion has been closed.