Comments

• Options
    garamel1garamel1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Good job guys :)
  • Options
    lyokiralyokira Member Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    But if everyone gets the same title, it really has no value whatsoever. You could just as well have none.

Only people with accounts at the time would have the title.
    Wow... you guys should not try to be funny with that name of the pack... you are just not funny...

So no refund for all the lost coins or all the AD (from honest players) or people that lost even the stuff from their Lockboxes... cape and title that a "joke"

No one knows what the "couple other items" are yet. Still hoping it's the celestial package items. As for AD or lockboxes, that can't be helped, but in theory, it's nothing you cant get back in 7 hours anyway.
  • Options
    odainekromosodainekromos Member Posts: 41
    edited May 2013
    lyokira wrote: »
    No one knows what the "couple other items" are yet. Still hoping it's the celestial package items. As for AD or lockboxes, that can't be helped, but in theory, it's nothing you cant get back in 7 hours anyway.

Well i will never get my Epic Armor that dropped in Gray Wolf Den Epic dungeon (and the achievement if it got rollbacked too) because i'll never do this dungeon again because the boss is <burns Ambi's eyes>...

If the "couple other items" would be something great it would be in the post so people get excited and happy and that stuff...
  • Options
    tweeter83tweeter83 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    knew it was going to be some weak title and useless cape as a thank you for surviving the ruining of the economy and the reset of the AD exchange. actually called the title in gchat earlier tonight.
  • Options
    pelarius2046pelarius2046 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 44
    edited May 2013
    A cape? Yay! Thx
    Theohelm, Guardian of the Dalelands.
  • Options
    muratoyomuratoyo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The cape better look cool, could care less about the title.
  • Options
    eskimo895191eskimo895191 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hmmm a tinfoil hat instead of a cat cape would have been more appropriate don't ya think??
  • Options
    affdeusaffdeus Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    minors s@#~::
    --> "cinematic"of the first boss on epic cragmire Crypts (forgot the name) have a "infinite display" if anyone stay in the ladder. Even killing the boss.
    --> why **** hammer of Moradin, have 2 swords in the Seal Drake seller (Phileas Gram), both with same stats but first one by 200 s.drake and the other one by 120
  • Options
    klaw10klaw10 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I hope one of the other items is an xp boost.

Also

happy%20cat.jpg
    Sig_zpse9729709.png
  • Options
    techcenterztechcenterz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    they need to nerf or remove the -40% self heal on clerics
  • Options
    sunhero1990sunhero1990 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5
    edited May 2013
    Lol Caturday hahhahahahah the cat's curse is going on hahahahahaha however great job cryptic and perfect greetings, now give to us back the AH, but i have an question, who have items on auction, these items will return to us or ?
  • Options
    tonkihonktonkihonk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You are the best!!! Thanks a lot for the pack of items!!!!

Thumb up for the good information you support at FB and in the forum!
  • Options
    uristqwertyuristqwerty Member Posts: 34
    edited May 2013
    I wonder... Is part of the reason for a cape and title, which might be unique to this pack, so that people have an additional reason to avoid getting banned, because if you create a new account later to avoid a ban, the new account won't have the exclusive caturday trophies? Seems like it would be an interesting side effect.
  • Options
    bakke75bakke75 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Lol Caturday hahhahahahah the cat's curse is going on hahahahahaha however great job cryptic and perfect greetings, now give to us back the AH, but i have an question, who have items on auction, these items will return to us or ?

I expect it would be the same as when blizzard had a downtime in the old wow days. Those with stuff on ah that went out of time during the downtime got the stuff back.
    And because of the rollback.. those that sold stuff during the rollback window will see that the sell get cancelled (never happened. It's the price of being a timelord.).
    Likewise, those that bought stuff during the rollback never did so, and therefore never used the cash or won the auction. :)

Personally, i have a request to ask the dev's for:

1. Make capes wearable WHILE having a neckpiece equipped.
    2. Introduce some sort of stable-feature for the mounts? It's like vanilla wow.. you CAN just have one mount, but i tend to have more, and they are filling up space in my inventory.
    3. Hope the "2 more items" in the gift-pack are really awesome.. like a ridable nyancat or something.. Because so far.. the pack isn't really that great.. :)

Okay.. whine over.
    To those that enjoy a good whine with their cheese:
    Yes, they might have the same problem as in startrek online..
    yes, the problem went on for a while before it got fixed..
    Yes, you might feel you have a right to whine..
    No, you won't loose any zen over it (or sleep, in my mind)..
    Yes, if you really have a good reason why you should get to keep your gained astral diamonds during the rollback, i guess you will be able to explain it to the ingame ticket system in a way that will let you get it back.. (or are you just having a bit too much whine with your cheese?)..

Look, the rollback wasn't fun. Some lost a few levels.. Some lost a drop they have been hunting for a long time.. Some lost a great sale and financial gain.. Some maybe didn't loose anything because they weren't even playing that day but still like to whine about what could have happened..

The down low on it all is:
    They found the problem (eventually.. ok, enough..)
    They took action (finally.. OK, we get it.. enough allready..)
    They saw that it was bad
    They found the best way to fix it was a rollback (cryyyyyy.. more whine anyone?)
    They limited the rollback as much as they could (leaving some to whine that the rollback didn't include the first people using the bug.. damned if you do, and so on..)
    They informed the community EVERY STEP OF THE WAY (although some info about sitting down to formulate a formulation of how to best formulate the formula was a bit.. well.. yeah..)
    They promised all players a little something to make people happy again (where's my mountable whine?)
  • Options
    awdeohawdeoh Member Posts: 53
    edited May 2013
    The Dev supervisors are all gathered around a monitor saying "Haha.. I can't believe they bought that. Look at them! They're swallowing it whole!"
  • Options
    bakke75bakke75 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ..continued.. as it seems there is a max length to a post..

They still contione to inform us on what's happening, even though people seem to love the whine more than any possible solution. (but.. *sniffle*)

Get over it. It happened. It is done. You're not the only one getting hurt. Life's going on. So is the game. It is BETA. It is FREE. So is life. Stuff in life probably didnt go as you wanted all the time either. No rollbacks in life though. Unless you're buddhist. And they don't complain about it. They just cope. Maybe you should too.

In the words of the great Jamie Hyneman: Have a cookie.
  • Options
    postiga23postiga23 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13
    edited May 2013
    xeromus20 wrote: »
    capes make everything worthwhile.. Now i can run around making woosh noises

lmao! +11111111111
  • Options
    zedfighterzedfighter Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    Everyone will receive a pack that includes a cape, a title, and a couple other items as a sign of our appreciation for players bearing with us through Sunday's downtime.

Obviously this isn't the aforementioned "robust thank-you pack", this is only for Sunday's downtime.
  • Options
    eskimo895191eskimo895191 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    awdeoh wrote: »
    The Dev supervisors are all gathered around a monitor saying "Haha.. I can't believe they bought that. Look at them! They're swallowing it whole!"

LOL, hence the need for our tinfoil hats in this cat pack...
  • Options
    awdeohawdeoh Member Posts: 53
    edited May 2013
    Perhaps the in-game title should be "I'll swallow anything as long as I get a title out of it."
  • Options
    amyciaamycia Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Would it be possible on a later patch to change appearance of the neck by any chance? like for the armors or weapons. I like to wear a cape but most end game neck are necklade :) thanks
  • Options
    riesj74riesj74 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Its funny to see how everybody thinks developers like Cryptic, Bioware, Blizzard are evil and only out to take your money :)
    These guys love games and the lore and want to make you part of that. Sure they need to earn a living and they try to do that in the ways that people demand atm... being F2P and buy stuff in game to make you look more unique... period.

If you want to blame people for all these elaborate ways to make a living/earn money.. blame the exploiters and the people making illegal copies of games and people who download them.
    They are the reason game developers have to come up with ninja-ways to earn a living.

Neverwinter is awesome atm.. blame the exploiters for the downtimes and loss of your items/levels, not the developers.
  • Options
    sinistrad1sinistrad1 Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    awesome, i want that title^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    luc2kluc2k Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    riesj74 wrote: »
    Neverwinter is awesome atm.. blame the exploiters for the downtimes and loss of your items/levels, not the developers.

Neverwinter is awesome, but the devs aren't innocent when the exploits have been know/reported for weeks and only taken care of when <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> hit the fan. And of course the AH exploit which had already happened in STO before.. Caturdays, titles and other forms of bribery are not going to clean this stain.
  • Options
    ixotlixotl Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Here's something that would make this Caturday Pack robust ----> More Bank Slots
  • Options
    redlanceredlance Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 95
    edited May 2013
    - in game economy ruined from the start (guardian fighter bug, afk pvp exploit stilll not correct, negative bid in AH exploit running from the closed beta until 2 days ago)
    - 7 hours of rollback (time lost)
    - people with 50+ millions of AD and inventory full of epic items still have them
    - people lost AD in auction house

and they give... A CAPE...

Good work cryptic, good work. People will trust you more and more. Every new game from you will be full of exploi... legit players (I said new game because Neverwinter is already gone) exchanging their hard earned AD (some clicks and pressing -99999999 in AH) for real money.

Legit players get a cape, exploiters got millions of AD and zen...

Being an exploiter in Cryptic games is the best choice!
  • Options
    hamoct72hamoct72 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 48
    edited May 2013
    Pathetic and hardly compensation for losing half a days rewards and a whole day of offline.. I personally lost 1.6 million ADs and 750 zen... dont give a **** about the cape.
  • Options
    abradaxabradax Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 64
    edited May 2013
    Is the cape going to improve with level or something, or are we getting rid of it with a random green amulet?
    Lieutenant Johnathan "Seven" Abradax
    Liberated Borg -Captain USS Solstice
    Member of Starfleet Borg Task Force - Tactical Unit
  • Options
    kikoodutroa8kikoodutroa8 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    redlance wrote: »
    - in game economy ruined from the start (guardian fighter bug, afk pvp exploit stilll not correct, negative bid in AH exploit running from the closed beta until 2 days ago)
    - 7 hours of rollback (time lost)
    - people with 50+ millions of AD and inventory full of epic items still have them
    - people lost AD in auction house

and they give... A CAPE...

Good work cryptic, good work. People will trust you more and more. Every new game from you will be full of exploi... legit players (I said new game because Neverwinter is already gone) exchanging their hard earned AD (some clicks and pressing -99999999 in AH) for real money.

Legit players get a cape, exploiters got millions of AD and zen...

Being an exploiter in Cryptic games is the best choice!

Actually the exploiters get both the millions AD and the cape.
  • Options
    incarealincareal Member Posts: 55
    edited May 2013
    wow a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> TITLE AND CAPE
    this incredible gift will surely improve my 10k GS GWF.
    only by mere displaying of the title this class will actualy be viable again in t2!!!!
    Cant wait for such important patch to land
This discussion has been closed.