test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes NW.1.20130416a.30

Comments

• inkslinger330inkslinger330 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    they need to nerf or remove the -40% self heal on clerics
    Thios is not WOW stop asking for cry baby nerfs
  • alsarothalsaroth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks you!
    "A rare display of intelligence, undoubtedly fleeting." - Edwin Odesseiron
  • drakedge2drakedge2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    this is great, but please start patching fixes to the classes soon.
    8IxArUQf.jpg
    A story driven quest, with a fun and challenging amount of combat, that takes you into the world of Planescape, carefully hand crafted by me.
  • xxarsoxxxxarsoxx Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    capnluck99 wrote: »
    Wow there are many whiners on here. They don't HAVE to give us anything. It's beta and you should expect bugs and rollbacks. How much did you pay for the game...oh that's right ....nothing. I didn't mind re-doing quests at all. It's a GAME and FUN! Oh no...PW made me have more fun...how dare they! I love this game and look forward to enjoying a game made by people who show the majority of the community respect by trying to fix the economy to keep the game fair and fun.

If you don't like it....go play WoW. We won't miss you.

maybe you did not pay anything or the game, why assume others didnt pay ?
  • capnluck99capnluck99 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thios is not WOW stop asking for cry baby nerfs

Exactly! Well said
  • sablelore015sablelore015 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You did not really need to give us gifts, but thank you. I just hope with each down time more of the major and minor bugs are fixed. so that one day this maybe the best game ever! :D
    "If your not having fun, Then stop doing it"

"Life is not mandatory, life is what you make it"
  • capnluck99capnluck99 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Irrelevant because anything purchased with zen wasn't lost. The game is still free.
  • zingarbagezingarbage Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bwahahaha, a cape and a title. Oh man, that is rich. How about you just credit my account with 1000 zen since I lost a coalescent ward.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • saneclairsaneclair Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    How can you possibly know that for certain? i have a magical cat in my sleeve.
  • jacumbajacumba Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Who doesn't have something magical up there sleeve lol :P
  • dillygirldillygirl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    tredo wrote: »
    Is the caterday pack character bound? I rerolled a character after 5:20 Sunday, but with rollback he is gone, but I had 2 other toons on the account that were made before 5:00 Sunday, can I forward the pack from one of the older toons to the new one?

theyll be bound, http://nw.perfectworld.com/news/?p=894471.
    maybe you can send a support ticket asking if you can get it on your new character that's now made after the rollback, anyways?

hey moderator, can you put that link in the first post so people actually see it?
    btw, thanks for FINALLY posting an actual news item about this x)
  • shaudiusshaudius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    zingarbage wrote: »
    Bwahahaha, a cape and a title. Oh man, that is rich. How about you just credit my account with 1000 zen since I lost a coalescent ward.

How exactly did you lose a coalescent ward? Any Zen you purchased was refunded to your account, so you could rebuy it. If you bought it on the AH chances are you still can. If you got it out of a random draw from a 7 day reward that sucks but its not exactly the same as you losing one.
    Neverwinter Foundry Fansite with IRC Chatroom - http://www.tavernugc.com. Chatroom also available through IRC on irc.geekshed.net, #tavernugc.
    Neverwinter Official Wiki - http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/
  • majorbpaynemajorbpayne Member Posts: 46
    edited May 2013
    Cool. Most companies would be like "Here's 2500 astral diamonds for the downtime."

I think it'd be nice if they give a T2 companion to everyone. Since companions are only useful in PvE, It wouldn't make anyone OP and would be a really nice kicker. But that's wishful thinking.
    edited May 2013
    shaudius wrote: »
    How exactly did you lose a coalescent ward? Any Zen you purchased was refunded to your account, so you could rebuy it. If you bought it on the AH chances are you still can. If you got it out of a random draw from a 7 day reward that sucks but its not exactly the same as you losing one.

What is this 7 day reward you speak of?
  • oronessoroness Member Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    "token of appreciation"
    You may as well call it "trolling of appraisation"

This game is really testing our patience.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I want this class in NW. :o
  • aladnisaladnis Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kubminog wrote: »
    This isn't a 'robust' pack? Or am I just whining..?
    I don't think you are whining at all. I think it's a very important and legitimate question.
    Fletchette F. Fletch
    newbie rogue extraordinaire
  • redlanceredlance Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 95
    edited May 2013
    Cool. Most companies would be like "Here's 2500 astral diamonds for the downtime."

I think it'd be nice if they give a T2 companion to everyone. Since companions are only useful in PvE, It wouldn't make anyone OP and would be a really nice kicker. But that's wishful thinking.

Hey, they have to troll the players and let them buy even more in the zen shop (the new astral diamond pack that can be found in the nightmare lockboxes)
  • clortbagsclortbags Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I can see why the went with they 'cute-cat-cape' as the players QQ'ing about this issue seem to be kids or adults with the mental age of a child so I'd imagine this will very much appeal to those types of people.
  • shaudiusshaudius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What is this 7 day reward you speak of?

The coin reward for praying 7 days in a row has a chance at a coalescent ward
    Neverwinter Foundry Fansite with IRC Chatroom - http://www.tavernugc.com. Chatroom also available through IRC on irc.geekshed.net, #tavernugc.
  • jastyftwjastyftw Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Personally I would have rather received an enchantment bag with unlimited space which could only store enchantments over a Cape, Mask, Title, Stone of Health, Teleport Scrolls and XP Boosters (http://nw.perfectworld.com/news/?p=894471).
  • andondarkmoreandondarkmore Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ?????
    So people who love playint the game are threatening to quit if they have to replay a few hours.

I saw some of the polls for Wipe and over half are for it.

I admit I have no level 60 character but 4 character over level 20 (I know not much) and I have used AH/Exchange/Purchased ZEN (Also purchased both founder packs - Wanted to pay devs for the free to play game) And I enjoy the game enough to wipe and play again.

For thoes saying they will quit and or want their money back. I would understand a wipe or roll back of 3+ months, but Is one month of playing this game all there is that another month will ruin it?
    edited May 2013
    redlance wrote: »
    Hey, they have to troll the players and let them buy even more in the zen shop (the new astral diamond pack that can be found in the nightmare lockboxes)

That idol could always be found in the lockbox, its not new
  • darkecopellodarkecopello Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nalrav wrote: »
    Can I get a punch in the face with that cape.

I'm sure that will be available in the next Zen store update........
  • jishinkaminarijishinkaminari Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This really is somewhat of a let down.
    Not that I loose anything special in the downtime, but it is still kind of a crappy Token...

Some AD or even some Zen would be preferable. Heck even a good looking cape would be nice instead of this silly one. >_<

I'll wait and see for stats and effects of these items... *sigh*
  • yksurfyksurf Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    jastyftw wrote: »
    Personally I would have rather received an enchantment bag with unlimited space which could only store enchantments over a Cape, Mask, Title, Stone of Health, Teleport Scrolls and XP Boosters (http://nw.perfectworld.com/news/?p=894471).

That!

and a slot to place a cape without losing your neck-piece, because lets face it.. you can wear a necklace and a cape and still look boss. ~
  • caucxicancaucxican Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 31
    edited May 2013
    I was really hoping this pack included a coalescent ward considering the rollback made me lose two characters having prayed the 7th day during this rollback period. Many people including myself logged in after the rollback to zero invocation days...
  • yksurfyksurf Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well they did make a statement earlier about that, and said that they were looking into it. The first invocation on all my characters gave me a celestial though, so I'm fine with it.
    edited May 2013
    This really is somewhat of a let down.
    Not that I loose anything special in the downtime, but it is still kind of a crappy Token...

Some AD or even some Zen would be preferable. Heck even a good looking cape would be nice instead of this silly one. >_<

I'll wait and see for stats and effects of these items... *sigh*

Did you dump money into the game? If not, then it's not crappy at all. For me, This is fine. I play games to play them. Imagine if there was no downtime. I mean it was only down what, half a day? If there was no downtime, then you would not have received anything extra. They can't give out their best stuff as this is a free to play game and they still have to make money some how. This game I'm sure is very expensive to maintain and produce. So I can see why they charge so much for stuff. Would I pay it? Absolutely not. And that's why I won't complain about any downtime or ANY extras they give out.
  • melloricamellorica Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The only thing I was looking for but didn't get in this pack is something to compensate for the lost Celestial Coins... some people wait until 7 days for a ward, I look forward to the 5 day reward with the crafting mats... would be nice if we got something for those coins... alas...
  • xxarsoxxxxarsoxx Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    you just wait for whines of all those people that have items with low bids on the auction house that auctions expired during the time AH was off...
This discussion has been closed.