Install Arc
Options

What did you lose to the rollback?

124»

Comments

• Options
    alturenalturen Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I lost about 80copper worth of charcoal I was going to craft all day at work. (Chat support 12a-12p).

My life is over.

</sarcasm>
  • Options
    endetiumendetium Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1 Tier 2 epic item and a bit of exp on professsions, nothing major. I'm just glad something was actually done about the AH.
  • Options
    tcarncetcarnce Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    8 chars celestial coins, 4 t2 pieces(3 parts set+weapon, have weapon now again)and a lot of effort.it`s prety bad actualy looking at effort and stuf gained and having to it again and be lucky :s
    maybe ah will help soon a little with that, if they can get the game out of alpha phase ;p
  • Options
    lieolieo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 58
    edited May 2013
    I Gained a beter professions pack items from the lev 25+ quest gota love it
  • Options
    mythauramythaura Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Surprisingly, nothing except the reset of those daily coin thingies. All the crafting projects I'd started had finished (Got a mailsmithing level \o/) And my level had remained the same as well, even though I'd hit level 60 sometime on Saturday.
  • Options
    ravinravin Member Posts: 587 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nothing, haven't played since Saturday. :p
    =\/= ================================ =\/=
    Centurion maximus92
    12th Legion, Romulan Republic
    12th Fleet

=\/= ================================ =\/=
  • Options
    gottneverwintergottneverwinter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 112 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    My faith in Cryptic/PWE, only rolling back 7 hours instead of three weeks
  • Options
    cyantscyants Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    15 Keys for nightmare chests and 2 Coalescents I opened plus a bunch of stuff. They should have roll backed the Zen used... Thanks thiefs.
  • Options
    cyantscyants Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Might as well use that time to say well we screwed up and roll back to the release.
  • Options
    kattbussenkattbussen Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Lost some xp on my gwf so it went from 40 to 39, not a big loss.
    Half a zone of quests, no big deal.
    I was unhappy how I spent my ability points on 40, and now I get to set them as I want.
    2000 AD from a daily I think, I'll just re-do it =P
    May have lost some crafting progress, not sure, wasn't paying that much attention.

Only thing I feel sorry about is the people loosing mount/pet from the nightmare chests.
  • Options
    clockwerkninjaclockwerkninja Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    All repect for Cryptic as a developer and my desire to play Neverwinter..Also the ability to compete without stacks of ill gotten loot stashed away.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote Originally Posted by roents
    It's an "open beta" that can't be wiped even in the midst of multiple economy destroying exploits. FUN
  • Options
    captndafcaptndaf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 68
    edited May 2013
    All I lost was three 18-hour "Hire an additional..." Tasks. I started them right before I logged off around 22:30 (05:30 PST).
    "Duct tape is like the force; it has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together."
  • Options
    therumancer23therumancer23 Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I play Bellephoebe on Mindflayer, my losses were minimal overall I suppose. I lost 28 (I think) Seals Of The Drake from a Tier 2 dungeon run and a Magelord's Talisman from the Delve chest at the end, which is kind of irritating since that would have bumped by gear score up a bit since I have only a Tier 1 Talisman (Tormented or something like that). I didn't have many Astral Diamonds on me, I'm a founder and haven't cashed in my 2M claim yet, so it's waiting for me if they fix the economy. Honestly I kind of wanted one of those Wererat Thief henchmen, so losing the 28 Seals oddly smarted the most, technically the Talisman was a bigger loss but since I hadn't properly enchanted and equipped it yet I guess I didn't get that attached.

Truthfully I've been supporting Neverwinter (with money as well as time) due to being a Forgotten Realms fan, everything else aside, I want to see it succeed so we'll see more Forgotten Realms games. One day I hope to see one set in and around Waterdeep, and actually have a character I'm playing visually descend into Undermountain from the Yawning Portal Inn (okay I'm a huge nerd). My major concern right now is less for the stuff that I lost but for the long term health of the game and the liscence, I don't think Cryptic/Perfect World have been assertive enough in handling this crisis, they seem more concerned about driving people off in the short term, than say looking at what the game could be in five years, or the Forgotten Realms franchise potential if they were to say launch another game ten years down the road.

Wiping the entire game would be excessive, but I do think they should wipe all Astral Diamonds in inventory, and should probably ban anyone who has/had more than 3m on hand at any one time. Since we already know AD items were a big deal here, things like the cats, those should be wiped as well.

As I mentioned in a response to another post I confess to some concern over this many augement companions being in circulation at any one time. In a thread I started myself (which rapidly got buried) I also mentioned that I want this problem to get resolved so Cryptic can get to work on finishing/building a proper endgame and fixing the dungeon problems and such. It was pretty late in it's dev cycle that they decided they were going to "root" all of the characters in Neverwinter while they attack, and a lot of encounters, especially in the endgame, seem to have been balanced around the idea of players being able to move as they attack. To me that, and balancing things so you don't have to drag a priest around on a leash to run an epic are the kinds of pressing issues Cryptic should be working on. Of course I suspect they know that (as I said movement was a fairly late change) which is why they label the game as still being in beta.
  • Options
    truff22truff22 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i lost my faith...
  • Options
    jaymadiv#8056 jaymadiv Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I lost all my Celestial Coins, and that's pretty much it.

luckily for me, I was at work all day Sunday, so I didn't actually play Neverwinter. so I didn't really lose any progress.
  • Options
    qioxqiox Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I had 6 coins that expired. Got a coalescent ward last time I spent 7 coins and was looking forward to seeing if I got another. Now I'll have to see in another 6 days.

A couple hours before the servers went down I hit level 56 and decided to spend my accumulated fortune of 110k AD :p

I went to the AH and bought 2 purple level 60 weapons, 3 of 4 items for the rogue set bonus and one other piece of gear, leaving me with 27k AD left.

Well of course when I logged in today I was back to level 52, had my 110k AD and no level 60 items waiting in the bank. And no AH to shop on.

I leveled up to 58 and a half today, but didn't do any shopping.
  • Options
    trickshawtrickshaw Member Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Oddly enough... nothing. I expected this rollback to put me back a few hours per the statement. All it did was push me back about 20 minutes. If that. The two quests I did prior to the servers going down were reset basically. That's it. I don't think they "rolled" everyone back or if they did they certainly didn't go very far back.

No, I'm not trolling. Yes, I'm very serious about this. In fact I still have the epic level 60 greatsword that I bought because I saw it listed for so cheap on the AH. When I logged in about an hour ago I expected to be back in the ice zone with the dorfs. Nope.

So yeah, I was a bit confused when I saw that all I had to do was collect some roses again and run a 10 minute single player dungeon crawl again.

Weird.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    mountain45mountain45 Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lost about 30mins of time .. didnt play such when i heard about it incase of roll back im still same lvl :)
  • Options
    drtardisdrtardis Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I lost all my celestials. The game was down long enough that my 24 hours came and went before I could log in again. I had 5 coins on one character, 3 on another, and 4 on another.

Thanks for that.
  • Options
    bluedarkybluedarky Member Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    tufibrecus wrote: »
    About 10 hours of leveling. Lucky me I didnt buy any special pack because what they just did is ****ing bull****.

How did you lose 10 hours of levelling if the rollback was 7 hours?

On topic I lost about 20 celestial coins over 4 characters, fortunately I'd been out all day and got in just as they were pulling the servers down.
  • Options
    gotnksgotnks Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Absolutely nothing! :D I happened to log off the night before less than 20mins before the 5:20am time they rolled back to, and when I logged on at the time it was back up, I still had 5hrs left to save my Celestial Coins(I was on my 7th, too, so lucky me)

That said, I feel for anyone who did during those 7 hours who did so legitimately. All I can tell ya guys is just to remember, it's a game, and games are what? That's right, wastes of your time, the entire goal is to spend your time doing it. As long as it's an enjoyable waste, it's not a bad thing. Keep on truckin' cuz you'd be playing anyways if you can handle your losses. If not, you do have my sympathy at least =\
  • Options
    captndafcaptndaf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 68
    edited May 2013
    gotnks wrote: »
    Absolutely nothing! :D
    Richard would approve.
    "Duct tape is like the force; it has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together."
  • Options
    zophie#5279 zophie Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    rayus wrote: »
    I lost all of my celestial coins

Cryptic mentioned they will be compensating for lost celestial coins.
  • Options
    greatheart88greatheart88 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    An entire level 15 char.
    My AD from the founders pack I got yesterday is tied up in the Exchange which is down. (I just want my coins dammit!)
  • Options
    plugarulplugarul Member Posts: 5
    edited May 2013
    i lost 4 levels and over 10.000 glory :(
  • Options
    matrias88matrias88 Member Posts: 36
    edited May 2013
    I sold a T2 helm for 1.2m and bought a Cat legit from the vender before going to bed. Woke up and server was down all day, log on eventually and my cat and helm are gone. Im hoping the helm is still on the auction house and i get it back when the AH returns.