What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What did you lose to the rollback?

Comments

• Options
    flayedawgflayedawg Member Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I was wrong: apparently, I lost 6 Celestial coins.

/shrug
    Fare you well
    Let your life proceed by its own designs
    Nothing to tell
    Let the words be yours, I'm done with mine ...
  • Options
    zylaxxzylaxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 591 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    zingarbage wrote: »
    I had two of my characters hit 7 celestial coins yesterday. I got one coalescent and one junk. So I lost about 150k AD or a $10 item, not so bad I guess.

How about you?

My trust in Cryptic to fix the economy of a broken game. Mark my words, within 3 months the servers will be a ghost town primarily due to exploiters prospering. Apparently theres several dozen known exploiters stil roaming around with millions of AD and ill gotten gains.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character is what a man is in the dark
  • Options
    ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I lost a lil bit on the professions progress , I didn't even lose celestial coins which is wierd .
  • Options
    korgulltekorgullte Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 95
    edited May 2013
    I lost a couple levels for my main and a new companion nothing too serious.
  • Options
    maximiliousmaximilious Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nothing. was sleeping like a regular joe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    valgradevalgrade Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    An entire zone worth of quests. I have to redo the incredibly terrible and boring Mount Hotenow again.
  • Options
    edge1986edge1986 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 647 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I lost 2 levels. "shrugs"
  • Options
    rakeleerrakeleer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Celestial coins, tiny amount of XP and whatever garbage was in the lockboxes I opened. On the other hand, I have the Zen back I wasted on keys. So really, what I gained was the Zen back I wasted on keys. :)
  • Options
    thomjakthomjak Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    BUHUHU... go whine to your mother. It's beta.
  • Options
    wrenaqwrenaq Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    4 levels a load of items, celestial coins.....do I rage and cry like a baby? no.
    Just glad to be up and running again Oh and I found more nature sites that I missed the first time around so all is good :D
  • Options
    radiick507radiick507 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I did not loose anything as I decided to not log into the game while this was going on as I was pretty sure they would do something like this.
  • Options
    rubberducky0352rubberducky0352 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i dont remember when i did it....i know its not reliable but the fact that the twitter pr guy said that there would be no character rollbacks....kinda pisses me off..... so much for him being a community manager....WTF OVER!
  • Options
    abradaxabradax Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 64
    edited May 2013
    About 72 billion AD :(
    Lieutenant Johnathan "Seven" Abradax
    Liberated Borg -Captain USS Solstice
    Member of Starfleet Borg Task Force - Tactical Unit
  • Options
    zurkhonzurkhon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 390 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I lost nothing.
    I generally like to spend the weekends with family, friends, my dog, etc.

If I don't have 5 celestial coins by Friday I let them decay anyway... no big deal.
    "Beware the engineers of society, I say, who would make everyone in all the world equal. Opportunity should be equal, must be equal, but achievement must remain individual."

- Drizzt Do'Urden
    ― R.A. Salvatore
  • Options
    acqnajacqnaj Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I lost will to continue playing cya when i get it back
  • Options
    djarkaandjarkaan Member Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Depends on what's on the AH when it's backup but had just sold An Heavy Twilight Nightmare for 1.833 Mil but had left the email in my inbox.
  • Options
    creedgamingcreedgaming Member Posts: 33
    edited May 2013
    First off he never said thered be no roll back , he said thered be no WIPE ..... Meaning you wouldn't have to start over.... WTF you cant read!
  • Options
    rayusrayus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I lost all of my celestial coins (Had almost 3 weeks worth), and potentially 400,000 AD from my Gaurdian pack that I left in the exchange for alts.

This is why closed beta bug reports should be given attention, before something like this happens in a live game with real money involved. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    terradraconisterradraconis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    5 Celestial coins.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    aproviteaprovite Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Half my pvp gear. TBH I was contemplating on quitting the game few days ago (its boring), and this just make the decision easy.

Have fun peeps.
  • Options
    zurkhonzurkhon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 390 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    rayus wrote: »
    I lost all of my celestial coins (Had almost 3 weeks worth), and potentially 400,000 AD from my Gaurdian pack that I left in the exchange for alts.

This is why closed beta bug reports should be given attention, before something like this happens in a live game with real money involved. :rolleyes:

You can only have a max of 7 Celestial coins at any given time.
    "Beware the engineers of society, I say, who would make everyone in all the world equal. Opportunity should be equal, must be equal, but achievement must remain individual."

- Drizzt Do'Urden
    ― R.A. Salvatore
  • Options
    touzsantouzsan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 46
    edited May 2013
    I did not lose anything, here's a list because people really care.

I had fun playing the game yesterday, I still have that.
    I enjoyed talking with my guild mates on vent yesterday, I still have that.

However while at a tea party with my four year old niece I did not get any pretend crumpets because the teddy bear ate the last imaginary one and It ruined my entire day. I swear I will never go to another one of her lousy tea parties with those friends, if you can call them that I mean shes just pretending right?
  • Options
    imtankbruhimtankbruh Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Lets request they bring back the lost 7 hours so we can have the economy more ruined than it is! Seriously I lost a lot as well but if they didn't roll it back then the things would be worse.
  • Options
    rayusrayus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    zurkhon wrote: »
    You can only have a max of 7 Celestial coins at any given time.

Ah. I don't recall the exact number, so 7 it is I suppose. Learn something new every day XD
  • Options
    olfinaolfina Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Lost a Firebird companion I got from opening a string of 6 chests, and the level it gained. Got back the 2000 zen I got from a gift card, but of course opening those chests when the game came back up did not result in the same stuff the second time. I have opened... gods.. countless chests.. more than i care to think about... at this point and this was quite honestly the first item I had gotten that was worth <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>... the rest were runes which simply serve to bleed me dry of AD just to move them from equipment to equipment. Of the 10 I re-purchased, I have three keys left... and little less than 1000 zen. I know... they (PW) sympathize with my loss... somehow it doesn't restore confidence or sooth the feeling of being rogered despite playing by all the rules. And getting.. lesse.. what... a respec token.. bonus XP for a limited time.. a blue item I am going to outlevel... whatever they concoct for this special pack.. isn't going to either return my companion or recreate the incredible bolt of luck it took to get the thing to drop in the first place. Nor will it make up for the fact that PW made my 7 year old son cry... he was so happy when I got the companion and he got to name it... (Burny McFirepants)... he even demanded a turn and ran around the city watching it fly. I braced myself when I came home from work. Was like having to tell him the dog died.
    But hey.. I opened my wallet to support this insane scheme of microtransactions in the first place.. so I guess though I lost something rare (in game terms) I gained perspective in real life... and not a penny more will I spend.
  • Options
    axvonhammeraxvonhammer Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nothing. I was asleep at 5:30 AM PST and didn't try to log on until after the servers were taken down.
  • Options
    rollingonitrollingonit Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nothing of value was lost. Game could shutdown tomorrow and nothing of value was lost.

PS I am enjoying this game, while in-game. The forums I find very little of actual constructive use; just piles and piles of BS from all sides (customers/gamers/players/company).

EDIT: Albeit, the forums are rather entertaining with all the qq, but then after awhile just starts to drone on.
    We can pretend.
    Fox Stevenson - Sandblast
    Oh Wonder - Without You

Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    - Dylan Thomas
  • Options
    mic281mic281 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 115 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    7 celestial coins
    1 crafting level
    My desire to log in

I don't hate the game. Just waiting for it to level out.

Coins I can blame myself for. I was sitting on 7, should have spent them. Didn't, oh well I am sure I'll get 7 again.
  • Options
    olfinaolfina Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I haven't yet found a game where the forums weren't little more at best than a place for admin to post notices and as a outlet for gamer frustrations that go largely ignored, assuming anyone of any official status was actually reading them to begin with. Yet somehow a game that didn't have a forum would be roundly criticized... unthinkable... unheard of.
  • Options
    highwindcid1highwindcid1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nothing. I decided to fire up a game of Civilization IV to try and beat Emperor. So far so good!