test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Comfort Life.

altonimaraltonimar Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Well I know it is about to get flamed up, but I sure am glad I am not affected by this. Hmm lets see yep check book doesn't lie. I can afford to drop $100 on this game everyday and still get by. So nice not being poor. Now let all the scrubs comment on this. I love you guys so blow it up. :cool:
Post edited by altonimar on

Comments

• kaskiankaskian Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Boasts about being rich > has Guardian
    Kie - Renegade Drow - Wizard | Orion - Half Elf - Cleric | Kia - Tiefling - Rogue
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • edge1986edge1986 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 647 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Congrats ?
  • flayedawgflayedawg Member Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I had no idea that Mitt Romney played Neverwinter.
    Fare you well
    Let your life proceed by its own designs
    Nothing to tell
    Let the words be yours, I'm done with mine ...
  • straydoghowlingstraydoghowling Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    PWE loves you too! and your money
  • altonimaraltonimar Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That better i like the guardian title but I do have this title also. Now you posts looks dumb cause I dont have the gaurdian title on o.O
  • charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I love guys like this, them paying means that the game continues and I don't have to pay every month, only now and then when I want to.
  • blizzardofme7222blizzardofme7222 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hmmm ,,smells like pr team trying to divert attention from the real issues and the fact that this post hasnt been removed yet for not brinnging anything to the table other than brag and flames may be proof!
  • biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Member Posts: 3,514 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kaskian wrote: »
    Boasts about being rich > has Guardian

Haha. Maybe he's planning on buying all the Hero of the North stuff ala carte. I mean, he's already put over $2000 bucks into the game!
  • altonimaraltonimar Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nah bro i have 3 account because u can only purchace $100 in zen a day so spent more like 8k on this game.
  • nubgamernubgamer Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sure any pizza delivery boy in a highly populated area living in their grandma's basement can bust out that much every day :D
  • drusillusdrusillus Member Posts: 119 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    flayedawg wrote: »
    I had no idea that Mitt Romney played Neverwinter.

I had a chuckle.

I played with a guy in Wow who claimed to have millions in the bank and he sounded (on vent) like one of those fellas you'd see on Swamp People.
    edited May 2013
    Yeah man them Pizza's pay my bills all day. Gotta love America being fat. Can't wait till i tell my Grandkids how I survived Pork Chops and Cheese Cakes everywhere.
  • procompsagnathusprocompsagnathus Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Either way this guy is clearly a winner and his mother must be really proud??
    edited May 2013
    No she's not. She asked to borrow money and I told her no she ****** up her life and she needs to deal with it. Now she's in a mental hospital thank god. One less idiot to worry about.

EDIT: Forgot to mention she tried to commit suicide that dumb *****.
  • zerokunoichi7zerokunoichi7 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    altonimar wrote: »
    Well I know it is about to get flamed up, but I sure am glad I am not affected by this. Hmm lets see yep check book doesn't lie. I can afford to drop $100 on this game everyday and still get by. So nice not being poor. Now let all the scrubs comment on this. I love you guys so blow it up. :cool:

I can drop $500 a month on this game but decided to drop $0 because nothing is of value in this game nor interest me.
    I have spend conservatively money on Nexon/Ijji/gamersfirst games and have spend money on a lot of other games + console games.
    I don't see how you having the option to spend that much money is really fit for making a thread like this.

What's next? Having a big house? A nice car? Being Diamond I in League of Legends? Top 3 PvP guilds in GW? Getting laid? I mean I answer yes to all of that (oh ho ho the bragging part) but who really cares? I don't even care that I have all that. It's my personal preference in living comfortable like that while being young still.
    edited May 2013
    Real millionaires play pay to play MMO's
  • nubgamernubgamer Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lol, this was a perfect troll post (yes I know I bit but it was an awesome statement!) GG OP ;)
  • zefsgrzefsgr Member Posts: 104 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    No she's not. She asked to borrow money and I told her no she ****** up her life and she needs to deal with it. Now she's in a mental hospital thank god. One less idiot to worry about..

That's exactly what it's going to happen to you if you keep spending that amount of money on video games.
    edited May 2013
    I drop cash on this game because I have the cash to blow. Like I said i want the post to get a lot of views and feedback. Bored till the AH and the Zen/AD Exchange come back up. I'm killing the market by buying Zen and making it AD the legit way. Prices won't go down. :D
  • melanko0melanko0 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No she's not. She asked to borrow money and I told her no she ****** up her life and she needs to deal with it. Now she's in a mental hospital thank god. One less idiot to worry about.

EDIT: Forgot to mention she tried to commit suicide that dumb *****.

Wow, looks like you have some deeper issues there dude.
    edited May 2013
    I'm killing the market buy buying Zen and making it AD the legit way. Prices won't go down. :D

Take some $$ out for some grammar lessons. :)

:) I had to, sorry!

Buy by bye!
    edited May 2013
    How do you figure that?
    melanko0 wrote: »
    Wow, looks like you have some deeper issues there dude.
    edited May 2013
    Bump it up!
  • hypnagogiahypnagogia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 53
    edited May 2013

Are you at least good looking?
    edited May 2013
    Want a video call? I get off work in 1 hour. We can Skype.
  • darkwingz88darkwingz88 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That better i like the guardian title but I do have this title also. Now you posts looks dumb cause I dont have the gaurdian title on o.O

Only underages use "o.O" emoticon.
  • hypnagogiahypnagogia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 53
    edited May 2013
    Want a video call? I get off work in 1 hour. We can Skype.

You didn't answer my question...:D
  • darkwingz88darkwingz88 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bump it up!

Translates to:
    I WANT SOME ATTENTION NOOOW WAAAAH, WAAAAH.
    edited May 2013
    I'm 25 not underage just like the emot. Same goes for you we can Video chat if you want.
    edited May 2013
    Yes @ Hyp
    and Yes @ Dark
    Very bored at work I need entertainment.
    NOW DANCE MONKEY!!! Keep replying to the post.