What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Comfort Life.

2»

Comments

• hypnagogiahypnagogia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 53
    edited May 2013
    altonimar wrote: »
    I'm 25 not underage just like the emot. Same goes for you we can Video chat if you want.

Too bad you opt to spend your money on ****. I'll pass.
  • darkwingz88darkwingz88 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm 25 not underage just like the emot. Same goes for you we can Video chat if you want.

If you are chick with nice cleveage we can. Otherwise im not interested in "D"
  • altonimaraltonimar Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    @ Hyp
    Yeah I guess so. It is ok though.
  • altonimaraltonimar Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nope Straight Dude.
    If you are chick with nice cleveage we can. Otherwise im not interested in "D"
  • palefire967palefire967 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Okay, for the most part, it's been a very poor showing on the responses. There has really only been about 4-5 worth a chuckle. I think we can do better than this. Let me lob a few out and maybe that will get people on a roll.

- Do you parents know you have their credit card?
    - Most of us would have discretionary funds too if we lived rent free in our mom's basement.
    - Who did you kill for that kind of money? No, seriously.
    - Let me guess, you play F2P because the game isn't worth a sub?
  • chai23chai23 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You cant stop the helicopter in baller stages.
  • wrenaqwrenaq Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So OP does this make you better than myself who can only afford to pump in 20 quid a month? to the company maybe but not as a human being.
    I can only afford this because some years back I gave up running pubs and decided to care for people...first the mentally ill now the elderly, people like your grandad and grandma who may have dementia and are well into their 90's,I wipe their bums, cook their food and help them have a better life by singing to them and giving them a shoulder to cry on.
    I hope one day OP you understand life is not all about money, you are no better than me just because you have money.
    25? are you...still got a lot of growing up to do.
  • darkwingz88darkwingz88 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    wrenaq wrote: »
    So OP does this make you better than myself who can only afford to pump in 20 quid a month? to the company maybe but not as a human being.
    I can only afford this because some years back I gave up running pubs and decided to care for people...first the mentally ill now the elderly, people like your grandad and grandma who may have dementia and are well into their 90's,I wipe their bums, cook their food and help them have a better life by singing to them and giving them a shoulder to cry on.
    I hope one day OP you understand life is not all about money, you are no better than me just because you have money.
    25? are you...still got a lot of growing up to do.

You just wasted 3 minutes of your precious life to reply to troll seriously.
  • wrenaqwrenaq Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It may hit a cord with the troll...I know it is doubtful but you never know :D
    edited May 2013
    Well first off never met my dad.
    Second like I said mom is in mental hospital.
    Third I am a Non-Destructive-Technician making $33.00 on straight time and making $49.50 in overtime and average about 65 hours a week.
    I did 5 years ago drive drunk and crashed into a store critically injured one guy but no deaths.
    And my friend got me on the game but I am too lazy to grind the gear so I play the AH and buy my gear to PvP in.
  • drusillusdrusillus Member Posts: 119 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Third I am a Non-Destructive-Technician making $33.00 on straight time and making $49.50 in overtime and average about 65 hours a week.
    I did 5 years ago drive drunk and crashed into a store critically injured one guy but no deaths.
    And my friend got me on the game but I am too lazy to grind the gear so I play the AH and buy my gear to PvP in.

$33/hr. Ok, not wealthy, but comfortable
  • palefire967palefire967 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013

You realize there is a certain irony about your role as a "non-destructive technician" and the description of your crash? Not that I'm opposed to irony, mind you.
    edited May 2013
    Yeah I'm not rich I only make about 10k a month. I wish I was rich though.
    drusillus wrote: »
    $33/hr. Ok, not wealthy, but comfortable
    edited May 2013
    @pale
    Didn't even think about it before. But I go to power plants, paper mills, nuc. plants, and places like that and do QA on their storage vessels and tanks.
    edited May 2013
    Yeah I'm not rich I only make about 10k a month. I wish I was rich though.

Depending on where you live its a good income. I'm in WI and my wife and I are DINKS (Dual income, no kids)
    edited May 2013
    I live in Idabel, Oklahoma there is nothing here.
    edited May 2013
    I live in Idabel, Oklahoma there is nothing here.

Thats not true, you have tornados
    edited May 2013
    Work is over so troll thread is done. I will not be coming back to this post if you just want to send messages anyway. I am Jeremiah Kincaid on the Dragon shard #1 Rogue
    edited May 2013
    drusillus wrote: »
    Thats not true, you have tornados

That's soooo not funny.

*chuckle*
  • foolery81foolery81 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i live payday to payday but i have a really big *****