test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The game is still plagued with bugs and exploits. The rollback failed. Proof inside.

lisau1974lisau1974 Member Posts: 100
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Found this web site that is keeping track of all the failures Cryptic allowed to happen with Neverwinter.

It's a very good read and I suggest everyone takes a look at it, especially the developers.
Post edited by lisau1974 on

Comments

• lulzsecfunnylulzsecfunny Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lisau1974 wrote: »
    Found this web site

Linking to a site that has working exploits is against the rules. Give them a break jeez they are doing their best.

Anyway, reported.
  • kennie81kennie81 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    only thing that can save the game now is add a new main currency, add new content without bugs and delete the old one...
  • revenantbobrevenantbob Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey more screenshot proof, photoshop and value adjusting software for the win! Welcome to hours ago OP, the images were already refuted.
    houserin_signature.png
    edited May 2013
    Hey more screenshot proof, photoshop and value adjusting software for the win! Welcome to hours ago OP, the images were already refuted.

all of the things on that article are true, theres nothing legit left in the game, i bet you still levelling your main and clueless about endgame..-
    edited May 2013

Exactly! Everyone can photoshop.
    edited May 2013
    kennie81 wrote: »
    all of the things on that article are true, theres nothing legit left in the game, i bet you still levelling your main and clueless about endgame..-

What is true? I can make a random list too.
  • wrenaqwrenaq Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Does anyone get the feeling devs from other MMO's are trying to sabotage this game?
  • pzzdachupzzdachu Member Posts: 398 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Actually I am only 13th Lvl GWF. I have not been able to play much and am not interested in maxing out the character. I am already as high a level as the Canon Heroes of the realm.
    Allow me to introduce myself, I am P'zzd Achu.
  • mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    wrenaq wrote: »
    Does anyone get the feeling devs from other MMO's are trying to sabotage this game?

Maybe, but they would have a hard time sabotaging this game any better than the Devs we currently have......
  • antovarasantovaras Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    pzzdachu wrote: »
    Actually I am only 13th Lvl GWF. I have not been able to play much and am not interested in maxing out the character. I am already as high a level as the Canon Heroes of the realm.
    Not even close, 3 levels in this game is one level in D&D. So your 13th level GWF is only really 4th level.
    A world to defend
    A city to protect
    innocents to save
    "Why?" They ask "they hate you"
    We're heroes it's what we do.
    *patiently waiting on Paragon City*
  • kharnzorkharnzor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    get your tinfoil hat on.
    edited May 2013
    mconosrep wrote: »
    Maybe, but they would have a hard time sabotaging this game any better than the Devs we currently have......

Give Cryptic a break. They are doing their best.
  • rolltide13rolltide13 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Linking to a site that has working exploits is against the rules. Give them a break jeez they are doing their best.

Anyway, reported.

Doing their best to steal your money.
  • imivoimivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,682 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I think it was already shown that the screenshot is photoshopped, in a different thread. Magnify the area with the value to see it. Don't believe everything you see on popularity-seeking web sites.

Evidence that there are no problems is that there is no flood of cats in the game. :) When the exchange is back online, the AD/Z rate should also provide evidence that these claims are false (after a day or two).
    Unsure about skills and feats? Check the Master List of Class Builds!
  • lycanthroat78lycanthroat78 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 72
    edited May 2013

Yes Kennie you are the only one that has made it to endgame. No one else has even seen it! Never mind that a few of the exploits allowed one to level to 60 in a few hours. Get over yourself kid. It doesn't take much time at all to level to 60 in this game even legitimately.
    edited May 2013

You're right, it's not like I have a 60 rogue that was 60 two days before the game opened to the public or anything.

But here you go:

proof.png
    houserin_signature.png
  • battlechantbattlechant Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 33
    edited May 2013
    Can a Mod wiped this thread plz

Those of us that care about the game, would prefer not to have exploits posted

Thx
    BattleChant
  • drzeyusdrzeyus Banned Users Posts: 87
    edited May 2013

They dont have to sabotage a game that has so many unfixed issues exploits. alot of the exploits were in the closed beta. What the **** they knew about the issues but still let it into this beta
  • xaerostrikexaerostrike Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Anyway, reported.

If the Devs were really doing their best for the game and community, then the Devs should have done a full Database Wipe...
    edited May 2013
    You're right, it's not like I have a 60 rogue that was 60 two days before the game opened to the public or anything.

But here you go:

proof.png

i opened that link and all i've seen are boss exploits, whats the deal with that pic idk

you not being 60 yet may not understand how this game is heavily economy based and with a dead economy it will get old fast, and you can exploit all the endgame bosses atm so w/e
    edited May 2013

But here you go:

proof.png

Everything else about it looks legit though. I finally decided to take a look, and here is a comment from the blogger
    Note: The author of this screenshot, a Redditor who wishes to remain anonymous said he had to change the Created tab to something else to mask his account. Having seen the original screenshot, I can tell you it was submitted more than 16 days ago.
  • imivoimivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,682 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    If the Devs were really doing their best for the game and community, then the Devs should have done a full Database Wipe...

And then issued a refund to me because there was no reason for a wipe. There was a reason for the rollback, and that was the appropriate reaction. Doing less or more would have been irresponsible and an overreaction.
    edited May 2013
    imivo wrote: »
    And then issued a refund to me because there was no reason for a wipe. There was a reason for the rollback, and that was the appropriate reaction. Doing less or more would have been irresponsible and an overreaction.

Yeah calling for wipes is pointless. I am honestly not happy with the rollback either. They should have just gotten rid of all the cats and AD, leaving us alone.
  • lemordetulemordetu Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What is true? I can make a random list too.

This guy is a troll, to obvious.
    Eigher that, or hes <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> for someone from the cryptic studio failures.
    Seriously, how can you defend this piece of garbage scam of a game.
  • ratrailratrail Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 130 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    The title of this thread should read: "Threads like this one have failed. Proof of people enjoying the game is rampant if you take the time to log-in and play."
  • banditgrcbanditgrc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I see a great deal of talk about fake screenshots, yet very few people addressing the following :

- Bosses suiciding for easy loot.
    - Bosses being dragged outside their rooms/safe zones, which either stops or significantly lessens the amount of adds, turning the fight into a cakewalk.
    - Up until recently, killing the same boss over and over again and resetting (hello Pirate King !)
    - Due to the ridiculous concept of spawnpoints near campfires, trash and in some cases bosses can be skipped entirely !
    - Knocking adds off ledges/to lava pits and whatnot. Hell we don't even know if it's an exploit (and pretty sure Cryptic hasn't decided either).
    - CW instakill bug.
    - GF instakill bug.

I could go on but I'll stop here and wonder if people stating that Cryptic is doing their best are for real, especially when a lot of the above (and other exploits as well) have been well reported even before open "beta". If this is their best, I shudder to think what the worst is.
    edited May 2013
    lemordetu wrote: »
    Eigher that, or hes <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> for someone from the cryptic studio failures.

You more into the studs over at Blizzard? I hear Ghostcrawler is pretty hot.
    edited May 2013
    ratrail wrote: »
    the title of this thread should read: "threads like this one have failed. Proof of people enjoying the game is rampant if you take the time to log-in and play."

looooooooooooooooool
    houserin_signature.png
  • krayzeeonekrayzeeone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 67
    edited May 2013
    Didn't Envy get busted for this? He's still posting as of this morning. WTF?
    edited May 2013
    banditgrc wrote: »
    I see a great deal of talk about fake screenshots, yet very few people addressing the following :

- Bosses suiciding for easy loot.
    - Bosses being dragged outside their rooms/safe zones, which either stops or significantly lessens the amount of adds, turning the fight into a cakewalk.
    - Up until recently, killing the same boss over and over again and resetting (hello Pirate King !)
    - Due to the ridiculous concept of spawnpoints near campfires, trash and in some cases bosses can be skipped entirely !
    - Knocking adds off ledges/to lava pits and whatnot. Hell we don't even know if it's an exploit (and pretty sure Cryptic hasn't decided either).
    - CW instakill bug.
    - GF instakill bug.

I could go on but I'll stop here and wonder if people stating that Cryptic is doing their best are for real, especially when a lot of the above (and other exploits as well) have been well reported even before open "beta". If this is their best, I shudder to think what the worst is.

Don't get your panties in a twist, everybody is aware of the issues. As I said all over, I'm not defending the fiasco, I'm just pointing out forum stuff to forum people.
    houserin_signature.png
This discussion has been closed.